Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Love isn't always easy. Especially for Violet. She has pretty rough times when it comes to love. Especially rough times since her one and only soul mate, Jason broke up with her. Her parents think she's overreacting. Just another teenager who thinks love is life and life is love. Well it was to her. Her life gets worse when her parents and brother get involved in a car crash. None of them survive, except for the unlucky Violet. Her world goes gray. Her life is wrecked. Everything around her is slowly washing away. The ocean is slowly eroding her life away. The sand is slipping through her fingers, and she can't do anything about it. She thinks there is only one thing to do. Suicide. She attempts to jump off a bridge leaving herself in a coma. A life changing decision. Will Jason go back to her? Will her crush, Ace Anderson save her? These are the Changes of Destiny.

SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG THREAD. the only reason its long is cause i like to add all of the characters, its for my own personal use, [yes i'm selfish ] no, Just Kidding Sign. You may use it too. Sorry for making you scroll so much T_T. I just do it this way so i don't have to go through several pages. Thanks a lot guys ^-^

Rules:
-you may use cursing only if necessary LOL
-no intimate stuff... just kissing is enough (iunno how to say this)
-max of 4 characters... too confusing
-use colors to indicate your separate people or you can use third person
-i'm the person putting people into groups... I WILL MAKE YOU RP WITH SOMEONE.
^-^ have fun =D

Form Outline:

Name:
Love/crush:
Description:
Personality:

Bliss's Form:

Name: Violet Kirkham
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 2ebzadu
Love/Crush: Used to be Jason and crushes Jason XP
Description: Light, sandy brown hair that is usually tied up. Foggy dark teal eyes that are innocent looking. Her skin tone is a light caramel toned from years living by the beach. Her mouth is curved downwards into a frown and occasionally smiles back when Jason was her boyfriend and still had a family. Her build is slim and is lightweight. She is scrawny and about 5''1. Freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and onto her cheeks. She is light footed and quiet when walking.
Personality: Violet is very anti-social since the separation from Jason and the death of her parents. Very quiet and stubborn when it comes to speaking. She does never speak and isn't the questioning type. She is always listening and only talks to her closest friend, Tammy. She usually never speaks and when she does, its quite a shock. She keeps to herself alot and expresses her feelings to Tammy. She is not unintelligent and is probably the only one who know what the world is like. She is very experienced and keeps her grade up. Violet is more of an observer and is very poised. Lonely and mysterious, Violet is always anxious and cautious.

Name: Ace Anderson
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 2ql49oo
Love/Crush: Has a crush on Violet Kirkham
Description: Dark brown hair blown to the side. His eyes are dark coffee-colored eyes and are serious. His skin tone is a light peach color. He is 5'5 and is slim with a bit build. There is a bit acne across his forehead that is covered by his hair. His mouth is in a straight line that expresses determination.
Personality: Determined and persistent, Ace is the type to never give up. He is foolish and frantic and has difficulty making decisions. Ace is also skittish and nervous when he is pressured. Although, inside, Ace is clever and cautious when he is alert.

Aster's Form:

Name: Jason Jerez
Love/crush: Just broke up with Voliet
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] Jason has dirty blonde hair. It hits just about his bonde eye brows.He is tall and strong. Jason stands at 6'3 and he benches 250 pounds! He always were a balck leather shark thooth necklace that his younger sister gave him. He has never taken it off. Jason is a usally preppy boy. He has light blue sparkly eyes that has anyone to die for.
Personality: Jason is a preppy boy. he usally wears kacki cargo shorts and a polo. He talks about and loves to play football. He would never usally go for a girl like Voilet, but for some reason he did. Jason is as loyal as a puppy dog. He doesn tlet people push him around. Because he is so loyal, he would go to the ends of the earth for one of his friends/Voilet.

Name: Starr Ashley Grey
Love/crush: doesn't have one yet.
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] She has deeper-than-the-ocean blue eyes!
Personality: Starr is a soial butterfly! She loves loves LOVES, to talk to people and give anyone complements. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Starr is very outgoing and friendly. Soemtimes, she does come off a bit strong, but that is just her. She always always been a 'cheerleader' type. Starr is almost always smiling. Starr has not always had a perfect life. Her father left her and he rmother when she was only 7. That messed up her family alot. She was fat, at 200 pounds when she was 13, but now she weighs only 110 at her 5'2 frame. Don't judge her or get on her bad side. Starr will cut you up into little peices.

WildWolfSpirit's Form:

Name: Tabitha Rae Ellingboe (Tammy)
Love/crush: Has a secret little crush (very little) but she will not tell ANYONE, not even Violet at the moment
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE]
Personality: Tammy is the complete opposite of Violet, that's why they get along so well! She's yappy and confident, and not afraid to spea er mind. This may come from her background in dance. She knows when it's tim to shut up, and when it's time for all around chatter, like when she's talking to Violet, she gets very silent. Though she talks a lot, she really only talks to people she knows, like Violet, and her own parents

MistyRain's Form:

Name: Skyler; Ren; Emiko(Emi); Sakura(Saku)
Love/crush: --
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] dark brown hair kept long(for a guy) and choppy, average height, muscular, toned, handsome, pale blue eyes, tanned, has thick glasses that make him look even cuter but he doesn't wear them much|| thick, layered black hair to his jaw with long bangs that cover his eyes, very tall, muscular but thin, pale, vibrant, stunning green eyes|| Short, layered, reddish-brown hair with angled side bangs, average height, thin, lean, slightly muscular, long legs, peachy skin with bright pink cheeks, hazel eyes, wears little to no make-up, has square glasses|| Thin, long blonde hair, short, skinny, very tanned, baby blue eyes, always wears natural but beautiful make-up
Personality: Confident, popular, cocky, mean, vain, all the prep stereotype|| Mysterious, dark, sad, loner, has an omnious feel to him, hostile towards people, etc.|| Shy, athletic, nerd, not in to looks, is best-friends with her sketchbooks and moleskine note-book, loves to draw/write/sing/dance, etc. || Outgoing, funny, happy-go-lucky, girly, the popular type but still extremely friendly, not mean, she's very smart and nice although people judge her by her lifestyle, etc

mnm1995's form:

Name:Mikayla .:. Theodore (Teddy)
Love/crush: ~_~
Description: .:. [SEE FIRST PAGE]
Personality: She either like you or she doesn't and she will most likely tell you. But it's rare for her not to like people. She is normally smiling and will randomly break into song. She's very outgoing when around people she knows but gets kind of shy around new people. .:. He keeps to himself most of the time and has many personalities. He doesn't talk much but once you get him started he has tons of stories and can make anyones horrible day into a good one.

You are welcome to add more characters and you have the option to supply pictures though i'd rather you do. Thanks guys ^-^

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:48 am

"Dai dunno," Jacob explained, "aahhhh" he said as he opened his mouth for her to check.

Violet scurried to the counter, "iced coffee please," Violet said feebly. She saw Saku in the corner with Jacob in a situation. I waved to her wondering why she was with Jacob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:49 am

Starr sighed and pushed away her plate. "I'm full!"she exclaimed,"But i could use some starbucks" she smilied sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:50 am

( nice one lola, make everyone go to starbucks.) A

After school was let out. Ace hurried to Starbucks. It was his favorite after school activity. He got into his car and drove to Starbucks entering the shop hearing the bell ding when he pushed the door open.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:50 am

(thank you, i try(; haha(Smile
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:52 am

Sakura laughed and checked his tongue, "it doesn't look too bad. Does it hurt alot? It's a little swollen!" She looked back up at him and then saw three of her girlfriends behind him. "Hi Emi, Violet, and Tammy!" she waved happily and then grinned back at Jacob, who she could now see was really close to her.

Emiko waved back at Saku and wondered why she was so close to Jacob. Could they actually be going out?! She shook her head and ordered an orange mango smoothie.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:55 am

(Haha, it's all part of the plan, Bliss ;))

Skyler nodded, "Yah, me too." He paid and then walked out to his car with Starr, his hand in hers. After opening and shutting her door for her, he went to his side of the car and started it.

(Commence operation Skyler now, in the parking lot at Starbucks, or in Starbucks(all though i don't think even Skyler would try that in starbucks lol!)?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:56 am

(parking lot!)

Star sighed happily and unbucked her seat belt, about to get out.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 am

(Okie dokie!)

Skyler grabbed her wrist before she got out and smiled mischeviously. "C'mere, babe," he murmered pulling her gently over to him. He pressed his lips against hers and moved them eagerly. He licked her lip, silently asking for entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:01 pm

"what?"Starr asked, not ready..at all."what...are...you...doing..?"she tried to ask before kisses.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:02 pm

"Hey dais!" Jacob said, waving. "It doesn't hurt dat much, in dact, its doing away a bit..."

Ace walked in and saw Violet and the whole crowd. "woahh, where did everyone come from?"

Violet smiled at Jacob. There could be no way that Saku & jacob are dating... She took her iced coffee and tole Emi & Tammy to sit over by the window. She carefully stepped over to the table absentmindedly drinking her coffee.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:03 pm

Skyler grinned at her. "What's it look like? I'm making out with you, babe!" he winked and started to kiss her again, his hands running over her body. they both knew he was aiming for something more than making out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:05 pm

"No, baby, not today,"she whispered gently. Starr couldnt help but kiss back. Starr leaned agaist Skyler.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:06 pm

Emiko rolled her eyes at Violet's not-so-subtle attempt to sit close to jason but sat where she wanted anyways after paying for her smoothie.

Sakura giggled at Jocob's inability to speak, sitting on her knees in her chair. She sipped her warm cappuccino and looked over to see Ace walking in. "Hi, Ace!" she smiled. Wow, everyone was there!
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:07 pm

Jacob looked out the window and gasped. He tried catching Skylers eye.

Violet caught Jacob's eye and saw Skyler seducing Starr. She rolled her eyes and went back to her drink.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:08 pm

Skyler groaned, a little mad that she was rejecting him, and pushed her gently back into her seat. He got out of the car and asked, "you coming, or what?" before slamming the door slightly and starting to walk to the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Starr gathered herself, before she got out of the car. "Please, lets not fight,"she asked before they entered.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Sakura was about to ask what Jacob was looking at when she saw Skyler storming over to the door and a stunned Starr in his car. She gasped, "What's with them?"

Emiko looked up at Violet and looked over to an intimidating and mad looking Skyler. She didn't see Starr. "Woah, he looks pissed."
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:10 pm

Tammy quickly ordered her Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino and payed. She made her way to sit by Violet and Emi. She dipped her index finger in the cool chocolate drizzled whipped cream and sucked it off her finger. She closed her eyes, it had been so long since she's hap one of these, and it was so good, she took a sip through the straw.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:11 pm

"I'm not fighting you, Starr, I just don't take getting rejected by a beautiful girl when i didn't even do anything wrong well!" he said as he opened the door, trying not to raise him voice and make a scene.

(Aaaand here comes the plan :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:13 pm

( I LOVE THE DOUBLE CHOCOLATY CHiP FRAPPS! THEY ARE MY LIFE! Very Happy)

"If you really thought i was beautiful, then you wouldnt push me. I dont want to right now, you should respect me for that, "Starr spat at him.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:14 pm

(I've never had one, I don't drink Starbucks. I drink Caribou, I had to look up drinks on the Starbucks website to find one.)

Last edited by WildWolfSpirit on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:15 pm

(take.that.back! next time you go to starbucks get one! with extra whip cream and no chocolate drizzle. then think of me(: )
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Tammy was so induced in her drink that Violet chuckled.

Jacob took Saku's hand, "Your so sweet," apparently forgetting that he was supposedly a playboy. He kissed her cheek, unaware of stares around him. Moving slightly closer to her lips, afraid that she'll reject.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:16 pm

"I do think you're beautiful, Starr! I've been respecting you, when haven't I been respecting you?" Skyler askd, his voice straining as he tried to keep it low. He didn't think she knew he'd been flirting with all those girls.

Saku saw them fighting and watched with wide eyes. But then jacob was kissing her cheek and moving to her lips, she forgot all about it. She blushed at his compliment and kissed him lightly.

Emiko looked to where Starr and Skyler came in and gasped at the anger written all over their faces. "Guys, look..."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:18 pm

(I added to Sakura's post if you were wondering, Bliss Smile DOUBLE POST GAHHH

I had to look up drinks too, though. I don't really drink coffee unless it's French Vanilla Cappuccino I don't really like Starbucks' cappuccinos xP)

Last edited by MistyRain on Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next