Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:01 am

First topic message reminder :

Love isn't always easy. Especially for Violet. She has pretty rough times when it comes to love. Especially rough times since her one and only soul mate, Jason broke up with her. Her parents think she's overreacting. Just another teenager who thinks love is life and life is love. Well it was to her. Her life gets worse when her parents and brother get involved in a car crash. None of them survive, except for the unlucky Violet. Her world goes gray. Her life is wrecked. Everything around her is slowly washing away. The ocean is slowly eroding her life away. The sand is slipping through her fingers, and she can't do anything about it. She thinks there is only one thing to do. Suicide. She attempts to jump off a bridge leaving herself in a coma. A life changing decision. Will Jason go back to her? Will her crush, Ace Anderson save her? These are the Changes of Destiny.

SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG THREAD. the only reason its long is cause i like to add all of the characters, its for my own personal use, [yes i'm selfish ] no, Just Kidding Sign. You may use it too. Sorry for making you scroll so much T_T. I just do it this way so i don't have to go through several pages. Thanks a lot guys ^-^

Rules:
-you may use cursing only if necessary LOL
-no intimate stuff... just kissing is enough (iunno how to say this)
-max of 4 characters... too confusing
-use colors to indicate your separate people or you can use third person
-i'm the person putting people into groups... I WILL MAKE YOU RP WITH SOMEONE.
^-^ have fun =D

Form Outline:

Name:
Love/crush:
Description:
Personality:

Bliss's Form:

Name: Violet Kirkham
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 2ebzadu
Love/Crush: Used to be Jason and crushes Jason XP
Description: Light, sandy brown hair that is usually tied up. Foggy dark teal eyes that are innocent looking. Her skin tone is a light caramel toned from years living by the beach. Her mouth is curved downwards into a frown and occasionally smiles back when Jason was her boyfriend and still had a family. Her build is slim and is lightweight. She is scrawny and about 5''1. Freckles sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and onto her cheeks. She is light footed and quiet when walking.
Personality: Violet is very anti-social since the separation from Jason and the death of her parents. Very quiet and stubborn when it comes to speaking. She does never speak and isn't the questioning type. She is always listening and only talks to her closest friend, Tammy. She usually never speaks and when she does, its quite a shock. She keeps to herself alot and expresses her feelings to Tammy. She is not unintelligent and is probably the only one who know what the world is like. She is very experienced and keeps her grade up. Violet is more of an observer and is very poised. Lonely and mysterious, Violet is always anxious and cautious.

Name: Ace Anderson
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 2ql49oo
Love/Crush: Has a crush on Violet Kirkham
Description: Dark brown hair blown to the side. His eyes are dark coffee-colored eyes and are serious. His skin tone is a light peach color. He is 5'5 and is slim with a bit build. There is a bit acne across his forehead that is covered by his hair. His mouth is in a straight line that expresses determination.
Personality: Determined and persistent, Ace is the type to never give up. He is foolish and frantic and has difficulty making decisions. Ace is also skittish and nervous when he is pressured. Although, inside, Ace is clever and cautious when he is alert.

Aster's Form:

Name: Jason Jerez
Love/crush: Just broke up with Voliet
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] Jason has dirty blonde hair. It hits just about his bonde eye brows.He is tall and strong. Jason stands at 6'3 and he benches 250 pounds! He always were a balck leather shark thooth necklace that his younger sister gave him. He has never taken it off. Jason is a usally preppy boy. He has light blue sparkly eyes that has anyone to die for.
Personality: Jason is a preppy boy. he usally wears kacki cargo shorts and a polo. He talks about and loves to play football. He would never usally go for a girl like Voilet, but for some reason he did. Jason is as loyal as a puppy dog. He doesn tlet people push him around. Because he is so loyal, he would go to the ends of the earth for one of his friends/Voilet.

Name: Starr Ashley Grey
Love/crush: doesn't have one yet.
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] She has deeper-than-the-ocean blue eyes!
Personality: Starr is a soial butterfly! She loves loves LOVES, to talk to people and give anyone complements. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Starr is very outgoing and friendly. Soemtimes, she does come off a bit strong, but that is just her. She always always been a 'cheerleader' type. Starr is almost always smiling. Starr has not always had a perfect life. Her father left her and he rmother when she was only 7. That messed up her family alot. She was fat, at 200 pounds when she was 13, but now she weighs only 110 at her 5'2 frame. Don't judge her or get on her bad side. Starr will cut you up into little peices.

WildWolfSpirit's Form:

Name: Tabitha Rae Ellingboe (Tammy)
Love/crush: Has a secret little crush (very little) but she will not tell ANYONE, not even Violet at the moment
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE]
Personality: Tammy is the complete opposite of Violet, that's why they get along so well! She's yappy and confident, and not afraid to spea er mind. This may come from her background in dance. She knows when it's tim to shut up, and when it's time for all around chatter, like when she's talking to Violet, she gets very silent. Though she talks a lot, she really only talks to people she knows, like Violet, and her own parents

MistyRain's Form:

Name: Skyler; Ren; Emiko(Emi); Sakura(Saku)
Love/crush: --
Description: [SEE FIRST PAGE] dark brown hair kept long(for a guy) and choppy, average height, muscular, toned, handsome, pale blue eyes, tanned, has thick glasses that make him look even cuter but he doesn't wear them much|| thick, layered black hair to his jaw with long bangs that cover his eyes, very tall, muscular but thin, pale, vibrant, stunning green eyes|| Short, layered, reddish-brown hair with angled side bangs, average height, thin, lean, slightly muscular, long legs, peachy skin with bright pink cheeks, hazel eyes, wears little to no make-up, has square glasses|| Thin, long blonde hair, short, skinny, very tanned, baby blue eyes, always wears natural but beautiful make-up
Personality: Confident, popular, cocky, mean, vain, all the prep stereotype|| Mysterious, dark, sad, loner, has an omnious feel to him, hostile towards people, etc.|| Shy, athletic, nerd, not in to looks, is best-friends with her sketchbooks and moleskine note-book, loves to draw/write/sing/dance, etc. || Outgoing, funny, happy-go-lucky, girly, the popular type but still extremely friendly, not mean, she's very smart and nice although people judge her by her lifestyle, etc

mnm1995's form:

Name:Mikayla .:. Theodore (Teddy)
Love/crush: ~_~
Description: .:. [SEE FIRST PAGE]
Personality: She either like you or she doesn't and she will most likely tell you. But it's rare for her not to like people. She is normally smiling and will randomly break into song. She's very outgoing when around people she knows but gets kind of shy around new people. .:. He keeps to himself most of the time and has many personalities. He doesn't talk much but once you get him started he has tons of stories and can make anyones horrible day into a good one.

You are welcome to add more characters and you have the option to supply pictures though i'd rather you do. Thanks guys ^-^

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:58 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Ren uncovered his eyes and Ace fell over backwards on his chair. What the hel! is that?

Violet gasped and stared at his eyes. They were a brilliant green. She looked in awe and apparently transfixed. She wasn't aware of the big crash in a nearby table. All her attention was fixed on Ren. They were stunningly beautiful, out of reaction, she almost held her hand out to touch them as if they were an object.
"You have... amazing eyes." Violet breathed.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2010-07-10

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:23 pm

Tammy looked up to see what all the cammotion was about. She stuffed her hands in her sky blue comulbia sweatshirt and carefully hit the pause button on her iPod. Her eyes widened slightly and she took a glance back at the sound of a crash. It's just Ace. She thought and turned her gave back to Ren and Violet. "Agreed." shy muttered under her breath, bearly audible. She rocked back on her heels and rolled back onto her tip-toes.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:32 pm

Ren's head snapped quickly to Ace and he briefly glared at the boy, then turned back to the girls. He narrowed his eye's at their reactions. People tended to run from him - or fall back in their f*cking chairs - when they saw his freakish eyes. "They aren't amazing in the least bit," he retorted quietly and shook his hair back over them.
He sighed inaudibly at the knowledge that they weren't leaving him alone anytime soon
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Tammy's eyes darted to the floor , and then to Violet. She tugged on Violets' sleeve with one hand. "Come on Vi," she said quietly, she looked back over to Ren "I don't think he wants to be bothered..." she commented, and her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:57 pm

Violet nodded her head and backed away. "Sorry we bothered you... Saku! Comon..." Violet turned her head away quickening her pace away. She turned back her head and gave him apologetic look. There was something about those eyes that she couldn't lay her hands on.

Ace looked around and apparently everyone was staring at him. "Sorry," he mumbled. What the f*ck did these people want from him. He just tripped. Jeez... He looked back at Ren and Ren's eyes went back into his hair. Ace shook the image from him and looked back towards Violet and them. Violet was pale-faced and shocked looking. He immediately felt a pang of horror. This idiot scared her half to death. Ace wanted to beat the cr@p outta Ren.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 pm

"Yeah, sorry." Tammy repeated, she quickly spun on her heels and shuffled after Violet. She shoved both earbuds into her ears and hit ply again, blocking out any converstion, she needed a second to think.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:39 pm

Ren sighed and looked back up at them, "Shi.t, you guys don't have to look like I kicked your puppy." He made a quick decision before they totally left, "you can sit here, I don't mind." He gave them the first genuine smile.

Sakura had turned, pounting and still a little shocked from his eyes. When the last words came out of his mouth, the thought of thosse frighteningly green orbs left her mind and she spun around, jumping up and down excitededly. "Yay!!!" she beamed, practically shouting and squeling. Saku bounded over to the chair across from Ren.

Emiko had pretty much missed the entire conversation, engrossed in her drawing, and when she looked up at the clock she was panicked. "Oh! I have to go, I'm going to be late for track!" She jumped up and ran off, proving just why she was in track in the first place with her speed.

(Oh! Bliss, you should have Ace come over here and get mad at Ren ;D )
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 6:33 pm

(nahh, Ace isn't that type of guy)

Violet rolled her eyes at Saku. She ushered Emi back to our table and whispered in a hush conversation, "I don't suppose any of you know why Ren is a loner?" She asked, "of course not in a rude way, but why does he always like to be... alone?"

Ace scoffed as Saku excitedly engaged Ren in conversation. He turned back to his table immediately talking about Ren.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:11 pm

(Haha, really shows by the way he thinks about Ren and Skyler xD
And Emiko's gone, she has track practice xP )

Sakura looked back, stunned, as her friends walked away. She was being nice. Did she do something wrong to make them now want to be around her?
Saku was obviously a very innocent girl.

Ren shrugged them off and looked back down at his food, picking at it with his left hand. His right hand pulled the necklace out of his shirt and he clasped the thing on the end lightly, holding it close to him.
He knew he was being unashamedly talked about and sighed at the whispers and glaces being cast his way. Obviously, he didn't like attention.
Ren listen half-heartedly to Sakura talking to him. Still holding the necklace, he ran his left hand through his hair, closing his eyes as to not freak everyone else in the whole darned school out.
He just wished he could be normal and socialize properly.

(Aww I feel bad for Ren and I'm the one RPing him xD I'm half winging it, but I do have the little plan of why he's such a loner and can't socialize well. Part of it is social anxiety, but what caused that anxiety should be a mystery >Smile
And please don't hate me for making Ren so mean <3 It's alllll part of my little Ren plan :3 )
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 Pet Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 LKtU Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 NpQC
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:07 pm

((I'm lost as to where we are, lol. so Im winging it))

Mikayla looked ahead of where she was walking and saw Sakura. "Hey" she smiled to her.

Teddy walked besides Mikayla. Over all there was nothing better to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:43 pm

Tammy could just barely hear what Ren had said before they were gone. She tugged both earbuds out of her ears harshly, Ow I'm going to regret that, "Just so you know, if you kicked my puppy, I wouldn't be giving you a look, I'd be trying to kick your butt." She gave a friendly smile before she ran back on her toes to Violet and Emi.

(By the way, I won't on tonight, at all. I have a sleepover to go to, and will be busy. Smile)
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:13 pm

(Mnm, Sakura's sitting with Ren, who's like a total emo loner xP And once again, Emiko. Is. Not. There. Lmao)

Ren chuckled darkly at Tammy's comment and ducked his head again, hiding his eyes. He didn't know how Sakura ould stand to be around him after seeing them, especially after her reacting, but he figured it was just because she was so kind and absent-minded that she totally forgot about it.

Skylar rolled his eyes as the girls interacted with that Ren kid. He was such a loserm what were those hot babes doing hanging around an emo prick like that. And Sakura, always so annoyingly kind but super se,xy, was actually sitting and talking with him. What. The. F.uck?
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 pm

(LOL super se.xy XD putting another charrie but i got lazy)

Name: Jacob
Love/crush: hot girls
Description: Just jock appearance
Personality:same thing as skyler

Jacob eyed the super hot girls over at the table as they walked back from the emo loser's table. He eyed Starr licking his lips(omfg so perverted T_T) and also eyed Saku. Why did those dam.n girls have to be so se.xy? (OKAY. I AM NOT PERVERTED)

Violet walked over to Tam and asked her,"Hey wanna go outside? I'm getting a bit claustrophobic." She inched outside and away from Ren, not looking back.

(@mnm: Ted& Ace are close friends)

"Ted!" Ace warned, "Violets heading outside lets go." I tugged on his collar and dragged him outside.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 Pet Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 LKtU Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 NpQC
Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:51 pm

((lmao sorry misty, and sounds good bliss))

Ted looked at Ace following without a choice, "Are we gonna walk like this the whole way?" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 am

(I don't even remember typing Emi into my post, I could've sworn I had only typed Violet.)

"Sure." Tamy replied and carefully followed Violet outside. She eyed the grass, longing to practice some jumps and leaps and tricks, but she stuck by her friend. "Was it just me, or did his eyes kind of give you a strange vibe?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:48 am

Violet looked carefully back at Tammy. "Of course, it gave me shivers, but i couldn't tear my eyes away from him." She replied, stepping over a few branches giving them a sickening crack.

Ace diverted the stare of Skyler & Jacob and murmured, "Oh, sorry," and let go of his collar. "About time i needed fresh air."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 am

(Hahaha, it's perfectly fine, you guys. Mistakes happen, no biggy.
And LOL, Bliss you are so immature xD Ugh, I'm roleplaying with myself. Save meeee! Lol, Bliss, Skyler and Jacob?)

Emiko ran around the field with her team mates, lapping most of them. This was her joy, her think-time, her everything. She loved to run.
Emi waved happily but shyly at Violet and Tammy as they walked outside.

Skyler laughed as Ace and Ted walked outside, obviously following Violet and Tammy. "Wow, that's pretty lame. He's such a love-struck puppy dog, it's pathetic," he joked with Jacob.

(Gah, Ren and Sakura have nothing to say xD And sorry about thee things that Skyler say, i don't mean them, he's just an a$$)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 am

(why yes, yes i am [the immature part] )

Jacob smirked and looked outside where the clouds were graying, absentmindedly draining his snapple. "Why do you think Ace is so in love with Violet? I mean sure, she's hot, but look at Starr," looking at her glaring with hungry eyes.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:12 am

Skyler raised a suggestive eyebrow as they checked out Starr. "Yah, I don't think any of them compare to that se.xy piece of meat," he agreed with Jacob's comment. Oh, they are so teasingly hot! Come sit over here, babe. He thought. He needed a new girl.

(I can not be held responsible for Skyler's action, words, or thoughts! Lmao, he has a mind of his own.)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:24 am

(yes, the keyboard is doing it itself)

Jacob didn't need a new girlfriend, he wasn't ready for commitment. He nodded his head in agreement as to Skyler's comment. "Hey, do you have the guts to talk to either Starr or Saku?" Jacob asked him teasingly.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 am

(Oh definately xD Hey, I just put what the Skyler I know'd do :P )

Skyler didn't get girls for the commitment. He had girlfriends for... other reasons(xP). He smirked smugly, "Just watch me." He stood up and sauntered confidently over to where Starr was and smiled at her. "Hey, Starr, I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me sometime?" he asked, batting his eyelashes and playing the nice boy, but he knew everyone in the school knew he was a bad boy at heart.

(Aww now we must wait for Lola to get on :P Sorry, but I wasn't about to ask out my own charrie and Skyler wasn't about to have to risk talking to Ren The Freak anyways :3)
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:42 am

"Pshh," Jacob distorted, "highly doubt thats gonna work out." Since Skyler took the best girl he decided to go for second and deal with the g@y emo(lol no offense). He strolled over to Saku bravely and punched Skyler's arm as he passed.
"Hey Saku, I was wondering if you'd want to get a coffee at starbucks today." He said smiling with a puppy-dog face completely ignoring Ren's star. Sure... I can pull this off... Unless the emo butts in.
Back to top Go down
WildWolfSpirit
Geek
Geek
WildWolfSpirit

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:49 am

Tammy waved at Emi as she passed. She nodded to Violet. "I get what you mean. They didn't reallt freak me out, but something about them I couldn't put my finger on." She casually turned her head to the sid and glanced at Ren and Sakus' table in the corner. She elbowed Violet lightly and nodded towards the window. "Great, look wh's over there now." she scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:03 am

Violet also repeated waving to Emi and smiling. Oh, god, why does he have to bother Saku. It's bad enough Ren has to deal with all of that. "Wow what a loser," Violet jeered while straining her neck to look through the window. She caught a glimpse of Starr and Skyler hovering over her, "Tam, look at Starr's table." Violet remarked as she rolled her eyes.

Ace trailed behind keeping his his eyes straight foward on Violet. He tried listening to them, but only heard the words "loser" and thought Tammy said them. He felt quite offended.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 7:07 am

Skyler chuckled as Jacob walked past him.

Sakura looked up from her non-stop talking and smiled sweetly at him. When he asked her the question, she heard Ren scoff in disgust and she turned to look at him. When she turned back, she smiled again at Jacob, "Sure! I don't get to hang out with you often, should be fun!" She grinned at him, not taking it as him asking her out on a date.

Ren glared up at Jacob through his hair. When he asked Sakura out, he scoffed at him, not liking any jock, popular, 'I'm so better than you' type. When Sakura said yes, he chuckled because he could tell by her words and tone that she was too innocent to take it as anything but friendship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]   Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes of Destiny [Finished! *Post please*]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next