Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Malibu High - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You've always wanted to go to a private school. Some place that isn't so crowded. Some place that has more opportunities. Some place to maybe get away from your parents.This is finally it. You're one and only chance to get in. You decide to, but you soon realize that Malibu High isn't just some fancy private school. It's filled with Drama, Excitement, Disappointment, and Life Lessons. You'll meet all kinds of people. Friends or enemies. Malibu High is a life changing experience. From classes, to dorms, to everything you can imagine.

Name:
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?)
Personality:
Visual Description:
Family:
Other:

Name: Mia Arevalo
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Fun, Shy, Funny, Relaxed, Time to time craze moments.
Visual Description: Average height, skinny, wavy brown hair, brown eyes,
Dislikes: Mosquitos, Heavy Metal, Preps
Family: Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Brother
Other: N/A

Name: Jason Arevalo *Minor Character*
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Calm, Relaxed, (over)Protective, Loving
Visual Description: Tall, blonde-brown hair, bangs, fit, brown eyes
Dislikes: Posers, Stalkers, Haters, Orange Color
Family: Mia, Dad, Step-Mom, Mom
Other: Allergic to nuts

Name: Lynn
Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: Lynn is usually tired but when she's not, she's fun to be around and she loves the outdoors. She's friendly and welcoming. Lynn is devoted and although she maybe a bit clumsy, she's great at track & field.
Visual Description: Short-ish, layered black hair with side bangs, dark brown eyes, and very skinny.
Likes: Pop, orchestra, band, music, friends, family, her dog & sleep.
Dislikes: Creeps, Annoying people, nosy people.
Family: Dad, Mom, Dog
Other: N/A

Girls:
Mia-16(ColorSplash)
Midnight Wolf-16(Divine Bitterness)
Chole-16(Aster)
Amber-15(Sunny)
Lynn-17(Bliss)
Tiffany-17(Aster)
Sakura-17(Misty)
Aubree-16(Misty)

Lyra- 17(Wolf_Mistress)

Boys:
Jay-17(Kai)
Jason-17(ColorSplash)
Embry-17(Wolf_Mistress)
Coulter-17(Divine Bitterness)
Andrew-17(Kai)
Jakson-18(Misty)
Ren-18(Misty)

*PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO A MINIMUM BECAUSE IT WILL GET TOO CONFUSING.*

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:51 pm

ORP: They remind me of my bff and her bf. So sweet.

Since when was bff GDR?

RP: Midnight glared at them from behind, but started relaxing as Embry kissed her hair.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 pm

ooc; lol too cute x3 and it became that ever since Apple discovered spell-check XD

YOu wanna play the principal for my charrie? Then i'll play the principal for you when Midnight comes in

BIC: Embry sighed in slight relief that she was relaxed, looking up when the administrators stopped in front of the principal's door, turning back to the two. "The boy goes first, you wait out here for your talk with him." The administrator that spoke first spoke up again, opening the door and motioning Embry inside. He closed his eyes and squeezed her hand comfortingly once more before letting go and walking inside.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:07 pm

ORP: XDDD

Sure!

RP: The principal regarded him with cold eyes. "I hear you've been Disrupting your class with that hooligan girlfriend of yours, Embry." He shook his head, as if disappointed. "I thought you two would be different. But I was wrong. Now, what punish,net should you receive...? I'll deal with the girl after you."
Midnight waited outside impatiently and nervously, since she was stuck with the Administrators.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:11 pm

OOC: lolz, now I've got Canadians stuck on my mind... xD

BIC: The one Administrator growled at Midnight. "Sit down young lady, it's gonna be a while."

Embry growled angrily at what the principal had said about Midnight, eyes narrowed. "Midnight is not, and never will be, known as a hooligan you got that? You can punish me as badly as you want, but you're not going to punish Midnight as severely as me. she didn't do anything wrong for Christ's sake!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 1:21 pm

ORP: Grawr XD

RP: Midnight stuck her tongue out when they weren't looking.

The principal narrowed his eyes. "You will mot use that tone with me, boy!" He boomed. "That girl is the one that started the note passing, and if it weren't for her you wouldnt have spoken out."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:08 pm

OOC: Hehe, now I'm hungy for bacon >.<

BIC: "I would have spoken out anyways," Embry hissed out, standing up out of his seat and leaning close to the principal, glaring straight into his eyes. "I refuse to behave if you put all the blame on her for this incident, she's a smart girl and does not deserve to be punished with such severity." he growled out. "Besides, you wouldn't want to lose one of your best students now would you? It'll only make you look bad in front of the school board and other people."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:01 pm

ORP: I've never been much of a bacon fan myself.

RP: The principal knew he had a point, but wouldn't let him know that. "Sit back down, boy! The board will agree with me. Two hooligans, no matter how smart they may be, do not deserve to go to such a prestigues (sp?) school as Malibu High! I will have to think about a harsher punishment for the both of you if you do not sit down and shut your trap," he growled.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 am

ooc; WHAT?! Eh, i haven't had it in awhile, i'm a big peanut butter fan tho :3

BIC: Embry growled angrily, sitting back down against his own will, glaring at the principal. "You can't do this to her, don't kick her out for something I did, punish me if you must, but not her, she's got potential and can be one of your best students this school has ever known if you'd just stop and let her stay." he leaned back in the chair, sighing. "Expel me, punish me all you want, but at least think long and hard before trying to kick Midnight out of Malibu High."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 12:57 pm

ORP: PEEEAAANUUUUT BUUUTTEEERRRRR!!!!!

RP: The principal raised an eyebrow. "Oh, really? But then that would give you some satisfaction. I'm done with you, for now. Leave my office and tell me Asministrators to bring in the girl." He waved Embry away.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:04 pm

ooc: IKR?! I'm like obsessed with the stuff! it's amazinggggg!!! XD

BIC: Embry growled and got up, turning and leaving the room before he did anything he would regret. He walked outside and looked at Midnight to the Administrators, looking very tired.

THe Administrators turned to Midnight and narrowed their eyes. "Your turn girl," the one said, making her get up, lightly pushing her to the door.

Embry lightly brushed her hand comfortingly, watching her with a caring gaze.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:13 am

ORP: Un!

RP: Midnight gave him a nervous smile before having the door shut in her face. She turned to face the principal, suddenly very nervous.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:17 am

OOC; un?

BIC: "PLease have a seat Ms.Hart, I'm going to make this plain and simple since I already discussed the consequences with that hoodlum," The principal growled, gesturing to the seat in front of him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:20 am

ORP: Un = Yeah in Japanese ~.^

RP: Midnight gave him a weak glare before taking the seat. "Embry is no hoodlum, sir." Her eyes widened a little at the habit she had gotten from the orphanage.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:28 am

ooc; ooooh sorry, imma bit bad at foreign languages XD

BIC: The principal raised an eyebrow. "Care to look at his files and try saying that again?" he chuckled darkly. "Now I don't have time for your pleas to let him stay, because this school would be far better without his rebellious behavior."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:54 am

ORP: Eh, it's cool. It's an Eastern language versus our Western. Different derivative.

RP: Midnight thought quickly, pushing her nerves to the back of her mind. She smiled, hoping to give him a false sense of security. "You're very right, sir. And wouldn't this school be better off without me, too?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 am

OOC: Ahhh okie dokie

BIC: The principal growled. "Oh how I would love to get rid of all you ruffians, but sadly I can only get rid of a few."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:11 am

Midnight smiled a little sadly and shook her head, pretending to be disappointed about that. "So why mot get rid of the worst?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:22 am

"Because getting rid of the worst would influence the others and show them what would happen if they misbehaved too much," The principal growled, irritated.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:37 am

Midnight raised an eyebrow, thinking more deeply so she could get the upper hand. "But wouldn't that intimidate them? If they're on scholarship, they wouldn't have very many other places to go. If they paid, then they could always pay for a different school, right?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:42 am

"Most of the hoodlums aren't as rich as you think, and schools are able to warn others about these deliquents." The principal snarled, getting mad.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 am

Midnight was starting to get annoyed. All she wanted to do was either keep herself and Embry in school, or get both of them kicked out. "So?" she replied, trying not to sound too terse.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:57 am

"I've already discussed your punishment with Mr.Trenan, I don't need you to be trying to change my mind," The principal snapped.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:06 pm

Midnight's eye twitched. "So why didn't you just freaking say so?!" she snapped. "You just let me freaking ramble on, when you were never going to change your mind!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:09 pm

"I told you this before we began Ms.Hart, my decision has been made, Embry will only have a week of suspension, but if your behavior or his behavior worsens, you are hereby expelled from Malibu high!" The principal snarled, pointing to the door. "Now leave my presence."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 pm

Midnight narrowed her eyes. "So you only punish Embry? Think about the other trouble makers. I think they'll be getting worse." She stood up and stalked out of his office, wanting so bad to give him the finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next