Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

Malibu High - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You've always wanted to go to a private school. Some place that isn't so crowded. Some place that has more opportunities. Some place to maybe get away from your parents.This is finally it. You're one and only chance to get in. You decide to, but you soon realize that Malibu High isn't just some fancy private school. It's filled with Drama, Excitement, Disappointment, and Life Lessons. You'll meet all kinds of people. Friends or enemies. Malibu High is a life changing experience. From classes, to dorms, to everything you can imagine.

Name:
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?)
Personality:
Visual Description:
Family:
Other:

Name: Mia Arevalo
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Fun, Shy, Funny, Relaxed, Time to time craze moments.
Visual Description: Average height, skinny, wavy brown hair, brown eyes,
Dislikes: Mosquitos, Heavy Metal, Preps
Family: Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Brother
Other: N/A

Name: Jason Arevalo *Minor Character*
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Calm, Relaxed, (over)Protective, Loving
Visual Description: Tall, blonde-brown hair, bangs, fit, brown eyes
Dislikes: Posers, Stalkers, Haters, Orange Color
Family: Mia, Dad, Step-Mom, Mom
Other: Allergic to nuts

Name: Lynn
Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: Lynn is usually tired but when she's not, she's fun to be around and she loves the outdoors. She's friendly and welcoming. Lynn is devoted and although she maybe a bit clumsy, she's great at track & field.
Visual Description: Short-ish, layered black hair with side bangs, dark brown eyes, and very skinny.
Likes: Pop, orchestra, band, music, friends, family, her dog & sleep.
Dislikes: Creeps, Annoying people, nosy people.
Family: Dad, Mom, Dog
Other: N/A

Girls:
Mia-16(ColorSplash)
Midnight Wolf-16(Divine Bitterness)
Chole-16(Aster)
Amber-15(Sunny)
Lynn-17(Bliss)
Tiffany-17(Aster)
Sakura-17(Misty)
Aubree-16(Misty)

Lyra- 17(Wolf_Mistress)

Boys:
Jay-17(Kai)
Jason-17(ColorSplash)
Embry-17(Wolf_Mistress)
Coulter-17(Divine Bitterness)
Andrew-17(Kai)
Jakson-18(Misty)
Ren-18(Misty)

*PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO A MINIMUM BECAUSE IT WILL GET TOO CONFUSING.*

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:20 pm

ORP: Midnight

RP: Midnight resisted the urge to hit the teacher. She swung Embry's stuff on one arm and her own on the other. "ISS," she said in monotone. She didn't want this demon to be able to use anything against her. "Ma'am," she added, cringing inwardly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:27 pm

OOC: BAAAAHHH! NOT AGAIN!!!!!

BIC: "Right where both of you belong, now leave, you're disrupting my class time," The teacher growled, glaring at Embry who stood outside.

Embry smirked and shrugged, giving the teacher a wink before moving away from the door.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 pm

Midnight choked back laughter and walked out of the room, letting the door slam. "Nice, Embry. Now she probably hates us more."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Embry shrugged, grinning big. "Just the way I like it, let the old hag hate, she won't be hating anymore once she's fired."

OOC: YAHOOOO! IDEA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 am

ORP: Oooh, what be it?!

RP: Midnight raised an eyebrow. "And how do you propose to get her fired?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:40 am

Embry shrugged. "I dunno, sooner or later someone will have to notice how she's treating students and fire her, no one will listen to me when I tell administrators."

OOC; Ok, so i was thinking that the teacher would be murdered and everyone would be suspicious of embry, and some new guy comes and trys to get midnight to be his gf and to get her to believe that Embry is the killer when in reality it is him but She doesn't know it, and it pretty much that sorta splits them up some and causes tension between Embry and Midnight
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:51 am

ORP: Lol, sounds good to me! Jeez, how come i cant ever come up with good ideas? XP

RP: Midnight nodded. "True... But i doubt any of the good kids would listen to us, anyways."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:55 am

"Yeah, that's true, oh well, we'll just have to figure out what to do." Embry sighed, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and walking with her to the library.

OOC; lol you come up with good ideas, I just really wanted to have someone get murdered
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:39 am

ORP: Ooh... Kay then... O,o

RP: Midnight smiled, leaning against his side as they walked. "Or just deal with it."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:53 am

OOC: yeah srry, its just the teacher got annoying so I thought up that, and it seemed like a suspensful thing.

BIC; "That's very true," Embry grinned and kissed her cheek, taking his things from her and opening the door to the library, looking inside to see only one other boy there.

Mace looked up at the two newcomers, his gaze studying Midnight closely.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:00 am

ORP: True enough. Any chance we could name her Ms. Smith? I need some stress relief, too.

RP: Midnight tilted her head, curious. "Hi?" She didn't recognize him. "Are you new here?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 am

OOC: sure, go ahead, i'm good with it

BIC: Mace nodded, studying Embry and Midnight closely before speaking. "Yes, are you both new?"

"Nah, we've been here for awhile," Embry replied, holding Midnight close to her, feeling uneasy around this guy.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:13 am

ORP: Hai! Arigatou!

RP: Midnight glanced up at Embry, smiled, and pecked his cheek. She turned back to the new boy. "Well, welcome to Malibu High. Hope you don't have Ms. Smith. She is a witch. And I'm Midnight Hart."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:15 am

OOC: lol no prob XD

BIC: A playful smirk played across his lips, holding out his hand for her to shake. "WHat an interesting name, I like it, I'm Mace."

Embry relaxed some but still felt uneasy. "I'm Embry, it's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:31 am

Midnight disentangles herself from Embry, and shook his hand. "Like the weapon?" She went back to Embry.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:35 am

Mace nodded, smiling warmly. "Wow, you're the first one here to notice that," he laughed. "You're very smart."

Embry frowned, leaving and going over to Ms.Bookes. "Hey, when did the school get a new kid?"

-------

https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3362
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40