Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Malibu High - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You've always wanted to go to a private school. Some place that isn't so crowded. Some place that has more opportunities. Some place to maybe get away from your parents.This is finally it. You're one and only chance to get in. You decide to, but you soon realize that Malibu High isn't just some fancy private school. It's filled with Drama, Excitement, Disappointment, and Life Lessons. You'll meet all kinds of people. Friends or enemies. Malibu High is a life changing experience. From classes, to dorms, to everything you can imagine.

Name:
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?)
Personality:
Visual Description:
Family:
Other:

Name: Mia Arevalo
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Fun, Shy, Funny, Relaxed, Time to time craze moments.
Visual Description: Average height, skinny, wavy brown hair, brown eyes,
Dislikes: Mosquitos, Heavy Metal, Preps
Family: Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Brother
Other: N/A

Name: Jason Arevalo *Minor Character*
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Calm, Relaxed, (over)Protective, Loving
Visual Description: Tall, blonde-brown hair, bangs, fit, brown eyes
Dislikes: Posers, Stalkers, Haters, Orange Color
Family: Mia, Dad, Step-Mom, Mom
Other: Allergic to nuts

Name: Lynn
Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: Lynn is usually tired but when she's not, she's fun to be around and she loves the outdoors. She's friendly and welcoming. Lynn is devoted and although she maybe a bit clumsy, she's great at track & field.
Visual Description: Short-ish, layered black hair with side bangs, dark brown eyes, and very skinny.
Likes: Pop, orchestra, band, music, friends, family, her dog & sleep.
Dislikes: Creeps, Annoying people, nosy people.
Family: Dad, Mom, Dog
Other: N/A

Girls:
Mia-16(ColorSplash)
Midnight Wolf-16(Divine Bitterness)
Chole-16(Aster)
Amber-15(Sunny)
Lynn-17(Bliss)
Tiffany-17(Aster)
Sakura-17(Misty)
Aubree-16(Misty)

Lyra- 17(Wolf_Mistress)

Boys:
Jay-17(Kai)
Jason-17(ColorSplash)
Embry-17(Wolf_Mistress)
Coulter-17(Divine Bitterness)
Andrew-17(Kai)
Jakson-18(Misty)
Ren-18(Misty)

*PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO A MINIMUM BECAUSE IT WILL GET TOO CONFUSING.*

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:22 pm

"Oh, and I'll be seeing both of you in detention for the next few days hm?" The principal smirked, leaving the conversation at that.

Embry looked up when Midnight came out, seeing how angry she was.

the administrators went inside to talk to him, sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm

Midnight clenched her fists and gave the shut door the finger. "Freaking jerks."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:29 pm

"I can take a guess at what happened," Embry sighed and shook his head, angry. "This is ridiculous."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Midnight nodded and sat down, frustrated. "We've got detention, and if we cause any trouble, you're expelled."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:38 pm

Embry shook his head and sighed. "Well, if I'm kicked out, I'm sure the army could take me in."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Midnight's head snapped up. "You're joking, right?" Her voice sounded firm, but there was a hint of insecurity hidden.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Embry's expression was solemn, shrugging and looking away. "What other choice would I have? I can't just sit around and work in a music store the rest of my life." he sighed, then remembered his music, but deciding he couldn't get a career with that.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:56 pm

Midnight gave him a look. "I could work part time after school. I would probably end up quoting, anyway. I don't need to finish high school to publish." She looked down. "I just don't want to loose you..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:01 pm

Embry reached over and took her hand, burying his face in her hair. "Stay in school, do that for me okay?" he said softly, sighing.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Midnight looked up at him, slightly teary. "But how could I concentrate if you've joined the military?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:13 pm

Embry closed his eyes and sighed, squeezing her hand gently. "I don't know, but I just want you to work to graduation at least, show those people back at the orphanage that it is possible for someone to get an education," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:21 pm

Midnight sighed and nodded, kissing his cheek. "Alright, I'll do it. But for you."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Embry hugged her tight, kissing her forehead gently. "Everything will be okay, please don't be upset, we'll figure out a way so this won't have to happen."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:28 pm

Midnight sighed and nodded. "Alright... I'd trust you with my life if it came to it."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:30 pm

Embry tilted her chin up some and brushed a strand tear from her eye, kissing her lightly. "I won't let anything happen to you, I promise."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 1:36 pm

Midnight blushed lightly at how close he was. "Embry..." she breathed, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Embry smiled and placed his forehead against hers, lightly brushing his lips against hers, keeping a good hold on her hand.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:39 am

Midnight smiled a little more, closing her eyes. "I promise to do whatever I can for you..." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:49 am

A crooked grin fell across Embry's lips, going and hugging her gently. "It'll be okay, we have each other."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:47 am

Midnight pulled away quickly when the door opened again and one of the Administrators came out. She glared at him, and in return got a glare.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:51 am

"Go back to your class and get your things, you'll both be in ISS for the rest of the day, make sure you go to the library to meet up with the other hoodlums." The Administrator growled, turning and leaving to go back to his office.

Embry shook his head, sighing. "We'll find a way out of this, there has to be some way to get out of it."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Midnight sighed and shook her head. "Doubt it. But we should probably tell Ms. Bookes. I don't want her loosing her job because of us." She stood up and squeezed Embry's hand. "But whatever we go through, we go through together."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:03 pm

Embry nodded and kissed her hand gently, walking with her back to the class room. He tensed outside of the door at the sounds of the ruler whacking the desk, hesitant on going back inside the class room.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm

Midnight reached up on tiptoes and kissed his cheek. "I'll get our stuff. You wait out here." She opened the door, only slightly nervous, and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 12:15 pm

"Back again Ms.Hart?" The teacher narrowed her eyes at her, smirking when she saw that Roxian had grabbed both hers and Embry's things. "Is the hoodlum finally taken care of?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next