Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SparkleClan!

Go down 
+7
mnm1995
Zoey
PWNED
City Girl
Star2Be
HeraTort
EnchantixBloom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

SparkleClan! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

YOU HAVE ENTERED SPARKLECLAN TERRITORY!

You walk through the forest, tired, hungry, and looking for a clan. Suddenly, a beautiful brown tabby leaps in front of you. "What are you doing on SparkleClan Territory!?" She hisses. Then, she sees how tired you look. "Do you want to join SparkleClan?" She meows.

Form-
Cat's Name:
Description:

My Form:
Cat's Name: Sparklestar
Description: Brown Striped Tabby Cat.

Here is the clan right now.
Leader: Sparklestar (EnchantixBloom)

Deputy: Crowfeather (HeraTort) Now played by xoxoRosexoxo

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)

Elders:

Queens:
Brightstar (Star2Be)
Wildflower (Tigerlilly)
Petalfur (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a warrior and rogue

Warriors:
Tigerstripe (CMain)
Braveheart (Star2Be)
Stormpelt (♥Rose♥)
Roseheart (♥Rose♥)
Nightsky (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and rogue
Titan (CMain) Also a rogue
Goldenflower (mnm1995)
Rustypelt (mnm1995)
Squirrelstorm (Bondai67)

Apprentinces:
Blackpaw (WolfCrazy96) MENTOR- Crowfeather
Stormpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Stormheart
Ashpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Braveheart
Icepaw (♥Rose♥) MENTOR- Pheasantflower (Med. Cat appretince)

Kits:
Gentlekit (Star2Be)
Heatherkit (42Zoey)
Bramblekit (42Zoey)
Rosekit (♥Rose♥)
Petalkit (♥Rose♥)
Stormkit (♥Rose♥)
Nightkit (♥Rose♥)
Rainkit (scoobyrocks1112)
Sunkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Cloudkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Summerkit (Alexis101)

Kittypets:

Rogues:
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and warrior
Titan (CMain) Also a warrior

*News*

April 21st, 2008- SparkleClan is made! Sparklestar is seeking a mate, toms will get stars. If your cat get 5 stars, she's their mate. Crowfeather joins the clan!
April 22, 2008- Blackpaw, Pheasantflower, and Tigerstripe join the clan!
April 25, 2008- Gentlekit, Braveheart, and Brightstar join the clan!
April 26, 2008- Blackpaw's mentor is Crowfeather!
April 27, 2008- Bluepaw joins the clan, and her mentor is Tigerstripe! Tigerstripe, Crowfeather, and Braveheart are close to being Sparklestar's mate!
May 3, 2008- Wildflower, Stormkit, Ashkit, and Stormheart join the clan!
May 5, 2008- Heatherkit and Bramblekit join the clan!
May 8, 2008- Petalheart joins the clan, and her mate is Stormheart!
May 12, 2008- Petalheart has kits, and Crowfeather is Sparklestar's mate! Congratz!
May 26, 2008- Stormkit and Ashkit are now Stormpaw and Ashpaw! Stormkit's mentor is Stormheart, and Ashpaw's mentor is Braveheart! Icepaw joins the clan and is the Medicine Cat appretince.
May 29, 2008- Roseheart and Nightsky were already in the clan! Roxy is a rogue, queen and warrior and Titan is a rogue and a warrior in the clan!
June 11, 2008- Goldenflower and Rustypelt join the clan! Rainkit joins the clan!
June 17, 2008- Squirrelstorm joins the clan!
July 1, 2008- Sparkleflower has kits!
July 27, 2008- Summerkit joins the clan!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:48 am

Crowfeather pounced on the massive badger, biting one of its ears.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:34 am

Sparklestar watched for a while, then pounced on it too.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:35 am

Nightsky gave Roseheart the last few pices of meat in the fresh-kill pile and then said ''I'm going to go hunting''
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:36 am

Crowfeather bit one ots legs hard, and he found its weak spot, one of its legs must have been broken not too long ago, so he bit it, and it cracked, the badger swung around and clawed him, but he swatted angrilly at its face, clawing one of its eyes, as it swung its head in pain.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:43 am

Sparklestar clawed the badger's head.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:46 am

Crowfeather bit its ear one last time, then clawed its throat, it fell to the ground dead. He stood panting by the massive creature. "I'm glad its gone." he finally got around to saying. "Imagine what it might do to the clan's new kits." he said, almost as if he were talking to himself.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:53 am

"I can imagine that." Sparklestar said. "Not good." Then there was a small rustle in a bush.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:56 am

Crowfeather watched the bush closly, waiting.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:58 am

Nightsky appreared chased by 3 dogs he screamed ''Help me fight them one for each of us'
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 4:59 am

Crowfeather leaped at one of the dogs, clawing its face scratching it. "Forest of dangers." he joked while clinging to the dog, and scratching its head.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:14 am

He quickly turned around and took a huge dog and left the smallest one for Sparklestar he quickly bit it's ear and scartched his stomach
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:18 am

Sparklestar ran over to the last dog and bit it. Then she clawed it in the face.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:36 am

Crowfeather bit the dogs throat, as it jawed back at his rear leg, he jumped, it hurt so badly, but he had to finish this fight. He bit it angrily, as he dodged slowly once again as it charged it's white pearls at him, then he clawed it's throat, barely using his legs anymore, he killed it. He limped a few paces away to examine it, then looked down at his leg, crimson liquid had filled all the spots of white, and it ached badly.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:39 am

Sparklestar killed the dog and turned to Crowfeather. "Are you okay?" She asked, looking at his leg.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:40 am

"I'm sure it'll be fine." he said.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:40 am

"all that matters is that he danger is gone." he said.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:42 am

Nightsky pounced again n the biggest cat and bit it's throat it died
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:43 am

"Now that everything is done, I think I should go back." he said, limping in the dirrection back to camp.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:44 am

The bush was still rustling. "Wait, let's get more food." She said.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:45 am

(to Crowfeather?)
"I don't think I'd be any help, I just might scare it all away." he said.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:49 am

"Ok." She said. A squirrel came out of the bush, and she padded up slowly, then killed it. "Alright, let's go back to camp." She said.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:50 am

He watched. "You're a good hunter." he said.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:54 am

"Thank you." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 5:58 am

Blackpaw sat outside the apprentices' den, wondering when he would start training.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:09 am

(whoops-)

Crowfeather began to think about his apprentice while he was walking/limping. "Oh no!" he said. "I won't be able to apprentice
Blackpaw with my leg!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkleClan!
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: