Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SparkleClan!

Go down 
+7
mnm1995
Zoey
PWNED
City Girl
Star2Be
HeraTort
EnchantixBloom
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 am

YOU HAVE ENTERED SPARKLECLAN TERRITORY!

You walk through the forest, tired, hungry, and looking for a clan. Suddenly, a beautiful brown tabby leaps in front of you. "What are you doing on SparkleClan Territory!?" She hisses. Then, she sees how tired you look. "Do you want to join SparkleClan?" She meows.

Form-
Cat's Name:
Description:

My Form:
Cat's Name: Sparklestar
Description: Brown Striped Tabby Cat.

Here is the clan right now.
Leader: Sparklestar (EnchantixBloom)

Deputy: Crowfeather (HeraTort) Now played by xoxoRosexoxo

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)

Elders:

Queens:
Brightstar (Star2Be)
Wildflower (Tigerlilly)
Petalfur (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a warrior and rogue

Warriors:
Tigerstripe (CMain)
Braveheart (Star2Be)
Stormpelt (♥Rose♥)
Roseheart (♥Rose♥)
Nightsky (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and rogue
Titan (CMain) Also a rogue
Goldenflower (mnm1995)
Rustypelt (mnm1995)
Squirrelstorm (Bondai67)

Apprentinces:
Blackpaw (WolfCrazy96) MENTOR- Crowfeather
Stormpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Stormheart
Ashpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Braveheart
Icepaw (♥Rose♥) MENTOR- Pheasantflower (Med. Cat appretince)

Kits:
Gentlekit (Star2Be)
Heatherkit (42Zoey)
Bramblekit (42Zoey)
Rosekit (♥Rose♥)
Petalkit (♥Rose♥)
Stormkit (♥Rose♥)
Nightkit (♥Rose♥)
Rainkit (scoobyrocks1112)
Sunkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Cloudkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Summerkit (Alexis101)

Kittypets:

Rogues:
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and warrior
Titan (CMain) Also a warrior

*News*

April 21st, 2008- SparkleClan is made! Sparklestar is seeking a mate, toms will get stars. If your cat get 5 stars, she's their mate. Crowfeather joins the clan!
April 22, 2008- Blackpaw, Pheasantflower, and Tigerstripe join the clan!
April 25, 2008- Gentlekit, Braveheart, and Brightstar join the clan!
April 26, 2008- Blackpaw's mentor is Crowfeather!
April 27, 2008- Bluepaw joins the clan, and her mentor is Tigerstripe! Tigerstripe, Crowfeather, and Braveheart are close to being Sparklestar's mate!
May 3, 2008- Wildflower, Stormkit, Ashkit, and Stormheart join the clan!
May 5, 2008- Heatherkit and Bramblekit join the clan!
May 8, 2008- Petalheart joins the clan, and her mate is Stormheart!
May 12, 2008- Petalheart has kits, and Crowfeather is Sparklestar's mate! Congratz!
May 26, 2008- Stormkit and Ashkit are now Stormpaw and Ashpaw! Stormkit's mentor is Stormheart, and Ashpaw's mentor is Braveheart! Icepaw joins the clan and is the Medicine Cat appretince.
May 29, 2008- Roseheart and Nightsky were already in the clan! Roxy is a rogue, queen and warrior and Titan is a rogue and a warrior in the clan!
June 11, 2008- Goldenflower and Rustypelt join the clan! Rainkit joins the clan!
June 17, 2008- Squirrelstorm joins the clan!
July 1, 2008- Sparkleflower has kits!
July 27, 2008- Summerkit joins the clan!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:24 am

deptuty- cRowfeather
tom
white and black tom cat
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 8:47 am

((When 2 more people join, we will start to roleplay.))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:33 am

((Anyone want to join?))
Back to top Go down

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:35 am

Cat's Name: Blackpaw
Description: All black with fierce green eyes
Back to top Go down

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 5:55 am

Cat's Name: Tigerstripe
Description: firey tom, with gold eyes, orange strioped pelt.

Cat's Name: Pheasantflower
Description: tabby with feather-like pattenrs on pelt.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 7:36 am

Crowfeather bgean washing his paws.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 12:36 am

Cat's Name: Brightstar
Description: A pearly white pelt with bright amber eyes. Gentlebreeze is her kit

Cat's name: Gentlebreeze
Description: Bright white pelt, one amber eye, one blue.

Cat's name: Braveheart
Description: Brown and black short-haired cat with emerald green eyes. Looking for a mate.
Back to top Go down

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:47 am

I padded out of the apprentice's den. I wondered who my mentor would be.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:59 am

Star2Be wrote:
Cat's Name: Brightstar
Description: A pearly white pelt with bright amber eyes. Gentlebreeze is her kit

Cat's name: Gentlebreeze
Description: Bright white pelt, one amber eye, one blue.

Cat's name: Braveheart
Description: Brown and black short-haired cat with emerald green eyes. Looking for a mate.

((Star2Be! You joined!))
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:03 am

I ran to Blackpaw. "Your mentor will be Crowfeather."
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:43 am

(yeah! sorry i didn't join the other ones, no time, but i joined this one since you made it!)
Back to top Go down

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:32 pm

EnchantixBloom wrote:
I ran to Blackpaw. "Your mentor will be Crowfeather."

I was so excited. "Thank you!!" I meowed happily.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:12 pm

((Thanks!))

"You're welcome. Check if Crowfeather is in his den." I meowed.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 pm

Cat's Name: Bluepaw
Description: Blueish-gray fur with blue eyes
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:45 pm

((Thanks for joining!))

"Hello Bluepaw! Your mentor will be Tigerstripe."

((CMain and HeraTort, if you don't want an apprentince, I can change it.))
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:00 pm

((no prob, sory it ook me a bit, i had 2 take yucky medicane for this stupid cold))

"Cool" Bluepaw said as happy as ever
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:20 am

((Anyone want to join?))
Back to top Go down

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 3:46 am

I padded over to Bluepaw. "Hi Bluepaw," I meowed.
Back to top Go down

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:25 am

Cat's Name: Wildflower
Rank: queen, has been in the clan, is S[parklestars sister
Description: a beautiful tansih color with white flowers everywhere, has beautiful blue eyes

Cat's Name: Stormkit
Description a pure black cat with bright blue eyes

Cat's Name: Ashlit
Description a ashish color with bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:28 am

WolfCrazy96 wrote:
I padded over to Bluepaw. "Hi Bluepaw," I meowed.

"Hi Blackpaw" I mewed
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:45 am

EnchantixBloom wrote:
((Thanks for joining!))

"Hello Bluepaw! Your mentor will be Tigerstripe."

((CMain and HeraTort, if you don't want an apprentince, I can change it.))
(no i'm fine!)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 6:46 am

Crowfeather came out of his den.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 8:22 am

"Hello Crowfeather." Sparklestar meowed.

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun May 04, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 10:28 am

Cat's Name:Stormheart
Description:Gray pelt with grayish greenish eyes,dashing good lookes,charming,and respectful
Personality:Kind, helpful,fierce,charming,kind,sweet,intelligent and fun to be around
Mate:Dosen't have one but is bound to find one because of his charm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SparkleClan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkleClan!
Page 1 of 13Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: