Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SparkleClan!

Go down 
+7
mnm1995
Zoey
PWNED
City Girl
Star2Be
HeraTort
EnchantixBloom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

SparkleClan! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

YOU HAVE ENTERED SPARKLECLAN TERRITORY!

You walk through the forest, tired, hungry, and looking for a clan. Suddenly, a beautiful brown tabby leaps in front of you. "What are you doing on SparkleClan Territory!?" She hisses. Then, she sees how tired you look. "Do you want to join SparkleClan?" She meows.

Form-
Cat's Name:
Description:

My Form:
Cat's Name: Sparklestar
Description: Brown Striped Tabby Cat.

Here is the clan right now.
Leader: Sparklestar (EnchantixBloom)

Deputy: Crowfeather (HeraTort) Now played by xoxoRosexoxo

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)

Elders:

Queens:
Brightstar (Star2Be)
Wildflower (Tigerlilly)
Petalfur (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a warrior and rogue

Warriors:
Tigerstripe (CMain)
Braveheart (Star2Be)
Stormpelt (♥Rose♥)
Roseheart (♥Rose♥)
Nightsky (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and rogue
Titan (CMain) Also a rogue
Goldenflower (mnm1995)
Rustypelt (mnm1995)
Squirrelstorm (Bondai67)

Apprentinces:
Blackpaw (WolfCrazy96) MENTOR- Crowfeather
Stormpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Stormheart
Ashpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Braveheart
Icepaw (♥Rose♥) MENTOR- Pheasantflower (Med. Cat appretince)

Kits:
Gentlekit (Star2Be)
Heatherkit (42Zoey)
Bramblekit (42Zoey)
Rosekit (♥Rose♥)
Petalkit (♥Rose♥)
Stormkit (♥Rose♥)
Nightkit (♥Rose♥)
Rainkit (scoobyrocks1112)
Sunkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Cloudkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Summerkit (Alexis101)

Kittypets:

Rogues:
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and warrior
Titan (CMain) Also a warrior

*News*

April 21st, 2008- SparkleClan is made! Sparklestar is seeking a mate, toms will get stars. If your cat get 5 stars, she's their mate. Crowfeather joins the clan!
April 22, 2008- Blackpaw, Pheasantflower, and Tigerstripe join the clan!
April 25, 2008- Gentlekit, Braveheart, and Brightstar join the clan!
April 26, 2008- Blackpaw's mentor is Crowfeather!
April 27, 2008- Bluepaw joins the clan, and her mentor is Tigerstripe! Tigerstripe, Crowfeather, and Braveheart are close to being Sparklestar's mate!
May 3, 2008- Wildflower, Stormkit, Ashkit, and Stormheart join the clan!
May 5, 2008- Heatherkit and Bramblekit join the clan!
May 8, 2008- Petalheart joins the clan, and her mate is Stormheart!
May 12, 2008- Petalheart has kits, and Crowfeather is Sparklestar's mate! Congratz!
May 26, 2008- Stormkit and Ashkit are now Stormpaw and Ashpaw! Stormkit's mentor is Stormheart, and Ashpaw's mentor is Braveheart! Icepaw joins the clan and is the Medicine Cat appretince.
May 29, 2008- Roseheart and Nightsky were already in the clan! Roxy is a rogue, queen and warrior and Titan is a rogue and a warrior in the clan!
June 11, 2008- Goldenflower and Rustypelt join the clan! Rainkit joins the clan!
June 17, 2008- Squirrelstorm joins the clan!
July 1, 2008- Sparkleflower has kits!
July 27, 2008- Summerkit joins the clan!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 12:34 am

''Alright''Crowfeather said licking her muzzle and pading up to the fresh-kill pile he picked out a tasty vole and padded back to the nursery and said ''Sparklestar have some tasty vole''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 pm

"Thanks." She ate the vole.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:43 pm

ORP"Can I play one of the kits please?!?!
RP:Crowfeather laughed as a kit was trying to get throught him the kit pushed his stomach but couldnt get through
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:54 pm

((We're both going to play them, so yes.))

Sparklestar giggled as Sunkit still was trying to get through Crowfeather.
Cloudkit was sleeping.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:47 am

Crowfeather smiled a Sunkit who was pushing his stomach to get throught but couldnt get Crowfeather to budge
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:32 am

Sunkit gave up and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:44 am

Crowfeather gently licked the kit and moved Sunkit closer to him for warmth
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 2:36 am

Sparklestar scooted Cloudkit closer to her, Sunkit and Crowfeather.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:01 am

Crowfeather wrapped tails around Sparklestar's he moved closer to them to give them warmth
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:15 am

"I love you, Crowfeather." Sparklestar mewed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:21 am

I nuzzled her and purred and said ''I love you too Spaklestar'' he licked her
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:33 am

Sparklestar smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:45 am

I grinned at her and nuzzled her
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:42 pm

The next morning, Cloudkit was already up by the time Sparklestar woke up.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:31 pm

Crowfeather woke up and said ''Wow Cloudkit your an early riser''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 10:51 pm

Cloudkit grinned.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:20 pm

Crowfeaher grinned back and playfully pawed him
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:14 pm

Sunkit woke up, tired.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:14 pm

''You seem tired Sunkit maybe you should rest a bit''Crowfeather said rubbing her
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:38 am

Sunkit went back to sleep.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:42 am

Crowfeather smiled and licked her
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:04 am

Sparklestar licked Crowfeather.
((What happened to RoseClan? JW.))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:10 am

(Roseclan was dleted you know when they deleted a bunch of RPs it was dleetd)
Crowfeather wrapped his tail around her and purred
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:26 am

((Oh.))
Sparklestar smiled and purred back.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:40 am

Crowfeather nuzzled her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkleClan!
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: