Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SparkleClan!

Go down 
+7
mnm1995
Zoey
PWNED
City Girl
Star2Be
HeraTort
EnchantixBloom
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

SparkleClan! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 6:22 am

First topic message reminder :

YOU HAVE ENTERED SPARKLECLAN TERRITORY!

You walk through the forest, tired, hungry, and looking for a clan. Suddenly, a beautiful brown tabby leaps in front of you. "What are you doing on SparkleClan Territory!?" She hisses. Then, she sees how tired you look. "Do you want to join SparkleClan?" She meows.

Form-
Cat's Name:
Description:

My Form:
Cat's Name: Sparklestar
Description: Brown Striped Tabby Cat.

Here is the clan right now.
Leader: Sparklestar (EnchantixBloom)

Deputy: Crowfeather (HeraTort) Now played by xoxoRosexoxo

Med. Cat: Pheasantflower (CMain)

Elders:

Queens:
Brightstar (Star2Be)
Wildflower (Tigerlilly)
Petalfur (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a warrior and rogue

Warriors:
Tigerstripe (CMain)
Braveheart (Star2Be)
Stormpelt (♥Rose♥)
Roseheart (♥Rose♥)
Nightsky (♥Rose♥)
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and rogue
Titan (CMain) Also a rogue
Goldenflower (mnm1995)
Rustypelt (mnm1995)
Squirrelstorm (Bondai67)

Apprentinces:
Blackpaw (WolfCrazy96) MENTOR- Crowfeather
Stormpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Stormheart
Ashpaw (Tigerlilly) MENTOR- Braveheart
Icepaw (♥Rose♥) MENTOR- Pheasantflower (Med. Cat appretince)

Kits:
Gentlekit (Star2Be)
Heatherkit (42Zoey)
Bramblekit (42Zoey)
Rosekit (♥Rose♥)
Petalkit (♥Rose♥)
Stormkit (♥Rose♥)
Nightkit (♥Rose♥)
Rainkit (scoobyrocks1112)
Sunkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Cloudkit (EnchantixBloom and xoxoRosexoxo)
Summerkit (Alexis101)

Kittypets:

Rogues:
Roxy (CMain) Also a queen and warrior
Titan (CMain) Also a warrior

*News*

April 21st, 2008- SparkleClan is made! Sparklestar is seeking a mate, toms will get stars. If your cat get 5 stars, she's their mate. Crowfeather joins the clan!
April 22, 2008- Blackpaw, Pheasantflower, and Tigerstripe join the clan!
April 25, 2008- Gentlekit, Braveheart, and Brightstar join the clan!
April 26, 2008- Blackpaw's mentor is Crowfeather!
April 27, 2008- Bluepaw joins the clan, and her mentor is Tigerstripe! Tigerstripe, Crowfeather, and Braveheart are close to being Sparklestar's mate!
May 3, 2008- Wildflower, Stormkit, Ashkit, and Stormheart join the clan!
May 5, 2008- Heatherkit and Bramblekit join the clan!
May 8, 2008- Petalheart joins the clan, and her mate is Stormheart!
May 12, 2008- Petalheart has kits, and Crowfeather is Sparklestar's mate! Congratz!
May 26, 2008- Stormkit and Ashkit are now Stormpaw and Ashpaw! Stormkit's mentor is Stormheart, and Ashpaw's mentor is Braveheart! Icepaw joins the clan and is the Medicine Cat appretince.
May 29, 2008- Roseheart and Nightsky were already in the clan! Roxy is a rogue, queen and warrior and Titan is a rogue and a warrior in the clan!
June 11, 2008- Goldenflower and Rustypelt join the clan! Rainkit joins the clan!
June 17, 2008- Squirrelstorm joins the clan!
July 1, 2008- Sparkleflower has kits!
July 27, 2008- Summerkit joins the clan!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:13 am; edited 35 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:20 am

((I'm going to leave this rp for a tiny bit so here's my leaving))

Pheasantlower sighed and walked away she had told everyone she needed to visit the Moon pool and such alone, "Goodbye my beautifulclan." and she walked away.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 7:44 am

Sparklestar watched as Pheasantflower walked away, but then began thinking about her kits. They'll probably be coming tomorrow, she thought. I wish I knew how many.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 9:12 pm

Petalfur came over smiled and said ''Your kits will come soon''
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:40 pm

Squirrelstorm walked around camp.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 7:37 am

((Whoops guess more than a day.))

Sparklestar woke up. They're coming, she thought.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:59 am

Sparklestar had 2 kits. She licked their heads. "Crowfeather?"
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:23 pm

((Anyone RP?))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:07 pm

Petalfur smiled and sadid ''Beautiful kits''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:33 am

"Thanks." Sparkleflower said.
((Do you think one of you can play Crowfeather since Hera left?))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 am

((Sure))
Crowfeather licked Sparkleflower and said ''Thank you for the beautiful kits''he smiled at the kits
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 12:41 am

PS.ITs Sparklestar
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:35 am

((Lol, I did it again.))

"They still need names." Sparklestar said.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 am

Crowfeather said ''Aww this kit has the cutest shinny eyes''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:12 am

"How about Sunkit?" Sparklestar suggested.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:15 am

''That's a great name''Crowfeather said he lciked the kit and said ''Hey Sunkit''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:16 am

"What about the other one?" She asked.

((Sunkit will be a girl and the other will be a boy.))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 3:38 am

ORP;Okay
Crowfeather smiled at the kit and said ''I dont know yet but what I do know is that he has a beatiful cloudy gray pelt''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:01 am

"Cloudkit?" She said.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 am

''Sure, Hey Cloudkit''he said licking the top of the kits head he grinned at Sparklestar nuzzzled her and said ''Thank you for the beautiful kits''
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:35 pm

Sparklestar purred. Then she licked the kits' heads.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Crowfeather grinned and wrapped his tail around hers he then brought the kits closer for warmth
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:41 am

ORP:When a queen gives birth she cant go out of the nursery her mate bringss her food and water
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 11:28 pm

((Oh. I'll delete that post, then.))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 12:24 am

''Want something to eat you seem tired''Crowfeather said
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:35 pm

"Sure, thank you." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SparkleClan!   SparkleClan! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SparkleClan!
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: