Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 BUcdThe Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 am

First topic message reminder :

On the cold, stormy night, you lay in a bundle of blankets, as the rain drops on your fragile face.
The next morning, a woman and a man sees you outside. They take you inside the home. As you enter, you hear a bunch of screaming and yelling of boys and girls running around, playing. You see the words "Orphanage Inn" outside and on the door. From then on, you forget that night, and you remember your parents as those people.
But now, the man and women, named Walter Abhrams and Cecilia Abhrams have died of Alzheimer's and Old age. But you still live in the orphanage sadly.

Orphan Form:

Name:
Age[5-16]:
Personality:
Bf/Gf/Crush:
Siblings/Friends:
History[Optional]:
Other:

My forms:

Name: Ronald Aiekins Tracy [RAT]
Age[5-16]: 13
Description/pic:

The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 MV5BMTgzNzUyMDUyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjU1ODIwMg@@._V1._SX533_SY400_

Personality: Leader of his friends, Smart, brave, bold, athletic, funny, smart-mouthed, sticks up for his friends.
Bf/Gf/Crush: None
Siblings/Friends: Ernie Sutter, Victor and Marty, Brother: Mikey was adopted before him. Was said to have drowned.
History[Optional]: Came here with his brother when he was 5.
Other: He plays with the Orphanage dog, Homer a lot.

Name: Ernest 'Ernie' Sutter
Description/pic: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 340x
Personality: Smart, secretive, special, best friends with Rat, quiet, can read.
Siblings/Friends: Rat, Victor, and Marty
History[Optional]: Came when his parents died when he was 5.
Other: Best Friends with Rat. He goes to the basement for his quiet time. Can read unlike his friends. Admires Rat and his activeness

Name: Vic Hansen
Age[5-16]: 10
Description/pic: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 30bfawy
Personality: Shy, quiet, hides, smart, funny, energetic, adventurous
Siblings/Friends: Rat, Ernie, and Marty
History[Optional]: None.
Other: He wears a raccoon hat all the time.

Name: Marty Orestes
Age[5-16]: 11
Description/pic: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 Terrance_hardy
Personality: Nice, smart, funny, sticks up for his friends, shy, follows Rat, inventive
Siblings/Friends: Rat, Vic, Ernie.
History[Optional]: None
Other: None

Name: Jonathan Platero
Description/pic:
The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 Jonathan-Platero
Personality: Nice, kind, smart, dancer, funny, athletic, muscular, brave, bold.
Bf/Gf/Crush: Kelly
Siblings/Friends: Rat and Ernie.
History[Optional]: Abandoned at age 3
Other: He looks older for his age.

Staff Form:

Name:
Description/Pic:
Personality:
Bf/Gf/Crush:
Other:

Name: Ricky Abhrams
Description/Pic: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 StepuppubcThe Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 Sucr
Personality: Nice, kind, smart, funny, caring, brave, bold, understands people's feelings.
Bf/Gf/Crush: None yet. Likes Lola
Other: Brothers with Kyle. His family owns the Orphanage.

Name: Kyle Abhrams
Description/Pic: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 60228_2150188462
Personality: Funny, smart, caring, nice, jokester, good cook, fun to be around.
Bf/Gf/Crush: None yet
Other: Brother is Ricky. His family owns the Orphanage.

Name: Melinda Abhrams
Description/Pic:
The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 Ghost-whisperer-20070404044619545
Personality: Caring, understandable, nice, kind, smart, funny, gentle.
Bf/Gf/Crush: Married to Jim Abhrams
Other: Aunt of Ricky and Kyle.

Name: Delia Banks
Description/Pic:
The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 Delia-banks
Personality: Nice, kind, caring, smart, brave, bold, understandable.
Bf/Gf/Crush: Married but her husband died in a plane crash
Other: Best Friends with Melinda.

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:39 am; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:24 pm

ORP:I'mn really bad with name okay so ive me some props for getting at least the 1st 2 letters

John:I pulled out my cellphone and dialed Delia
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 BUcdThe Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:50 am

Vic kicked and punched John. "What's the point? You're still leaving!" he screamed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:12 am

John:His kicks and punches weren't that bad as I wiated for Deliah to pick up
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:12 am

Delia picked up her cell. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:20 am

John:"Um, hello Delia, It's me John, can you come to the Mercy Memorial Hosptial to pick up Vic, he is throwing a tantrum here and I can't drop him off at home since Micheala is at the hospital and I need to stay with her"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:40 am

"Well, why is he there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:00 am

John:"When Micheala drowned he came in the car with me he sat in the back seat, at the time he was calm and relaxed he has never through a tanturm with me so I though it would be okya"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:01 am

"Alright. I'm coming." said Delia.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:11 am

John:"Thanks"I said flipping my phone shut and glaring at Vic seating him down beside me
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:13 am

Vic got up and began to sprint again.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 7:15 am

John:"Come bac here"I siad chasing after him finally grabbing him and putitng him in a baby carrying position
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:34 pm

Vic growled.

Delia arrived at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:05 pm

John: "Come on little buddy, we used to get along."I said sadly still carrying him in that position out the front door careful to make sure the door didnt bash into his head whilehe was squirming I walked outside to the waitting area at the front of the hospital
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:06 pm

ORP: Unconscious
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 2:02 am

John: I waited for Delia
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:35 am

She didn;t move.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 3:52 am

"But then you weren't gonna leave me!" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:23 am

John:"So you need to be a man and learn to respect tohers descions"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:56 am

ORP: Wht happened 2 my girl??
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:26 am

ORP:She drowned and is at the hospital where John and Delia arw
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:16 am

Vic growled and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:28 am

John:"Delia"I said
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:34 am

ORP: Anayone RP?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:35 am

ORP:Sure if you wake up your charrie from unconciousness
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:39 am

Dalia entered the hospital. "John." she said. "Where's.. Never mind." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]   The Orphanage Inn [Updated!] - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Orphanage Inn [Updated!]
Page 19 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next