Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! Empty
PostSubject: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:39 am

Chapter 1/Perface:
Untold Dates

Starr ignored her singing iPhone as it sat in it's own pocket in her Coach purse. "Miss Hart (pronounced Heart) are you going to get that?" a saleswomen in Sakes 5th AV asked, kindly. Starr rolled her eyes and nodded her problem-free face and got her iPhone out. "Hi mom,” Starr sighed, rolling her ocean blue colored eyes. "Yes mom, I know. Be home by 10 Love you too. Ok bye-bye” Starr yawned and stuck her phone back into its 'home'.

"Ready?" Starr's best friend, Paris, asked. "Yeah, hold on!” Starr called from the check-out line. "Ok, I'll be at Starbucks!" Paris yelled and walked out of Saks and into the high-class mall.

"How would you like to pay?” The check-out lady, with an unfashionable white name tag that read” Belle", asked," American Express" Belle raised her left eye brow, while Starr got out her Chanel wallet and grasped the Black America Empress card. Belle rolled her eyes, and swiped the card. Starr placed it gently back into her wallet, and slid that into her purse and griped her 3 bags. "Come back again!” Belle yelled after her.

Starr's designer heels clicked against the freshly waxed floor of the mall. Starr quickly arrived at Starbucks. The blond beauty found her best friend, and her favorite drink. A double chocolate chuck Frappacion.
"Yay!"Starr clapped and toke a seat.
"So...what’s up?” Paris asked after she toke a slip of her Diet Coke.
Starr shrugged her thin shoulders, with an "i don’t know" express on her face.'Nothing.Everything's perfect. 1st day of summer vacation, hanging with my best friend, shopping and then going out with Sam tonight,” Starr smiled when she said the last part.
"WHAT!?” Paris yelled, everyone in the small coffee shop turned and looked at the 2 blonde bombshells. Paris rolled her eyes and told the people "What? Get back on with your business". Starr giggled. "
Yeah. It's nothing,” Starr answered.
"Nothing!? You have a date with the hottest guy in 7th,soon to be 8th grade!” Paris yelled.
"Yeah.. i guess your right” Starr laughed, "We need to do more shopping,” The two girls said at the same time.
After the girl's hit every designer store in the mall, they headed back to Starr's mansion. They headed up the spiral staircase they lead to Starr's lanvder and light blue room. Starr hung up her clothes in her large, room like walk in closet. Starr picked out 2 possible outfit chooses.
1: a red stain off the shoulder top, with a black tank under. light distreed jeans, with red 1 in heels, to make Starr 5'4. Sliver hoops and Ruby pendent, ring and bracelet, anglong with black bangles.
2: teal tank layed with a white tank. Black mid-thigh shorts. White and teal bangles, with matched necklace and sapphire drop earrings. Teal flip-flops with white bands.
" I think I’m going to do the first one,” Starr said trying it on.
"Good choose,” Paris smiled, "Now let me do some touch ups before Sam gets here"
Starr rolled her eyes, but reliantly climbed the 3 stairs to the bathroom.
" 2 hours till 'take off" Paris smiled friendly while she stirghtened Starr's long, healthy blonde hair!
About an hour later, Starr's hair was perfect. It was perfectly layered, pin stright, and her side bangs lightly coved her left eye.
"So...Where are your parents?"Paris asked popping her bubblegum pink gum. Pop. Pop.Pop.
Starr looked at Paris in the mirror, " I have no idea. Probley out drinking again"Starr answered,"You can stay here tonight, if you what,"Starr said turning to Paris, knowing that she loved Starr's house and Killer, The mini pincher.
"Yay!"Paris smilied and claped 3 times then yelled " iTS TiME!"Paris screamed and the girl's torted down stairs. Starr opene dthe back door, said goodbye to Paris and walked across the warm summer grass. Inside Paris sat on the white leather sofa and turned on the tv and whent to the TiVo listing. "The Hills?"Paris asked Killier who was sleeping in her lap. Starr oepned the door to the bronze, sleek Range Rover and blucked her seat belt.
"Where to?" The driver asked putting on his black 'driving' gloves.
" La Carbon," Starr answered and turned up the radio to " Circus" by Brittany Spears. Starr listened briely while scanning a People. "Where here,"Teh driver said and pulled up to teh crub."Thank you,"Starr smiled and walked, no, more like floated into the fancy Italin resutrant. She spotted the back of Sam's head and then a brutene with him...Who was she and what is she doing with MY bo! Star tought angryly and marched over his table. She put her maniured hands on the back of his chair and whispered in his ear,"Hey Sam!"
Chapter 2:
Unexpeted Vistors.

-----
Well, did you like it? Its not going to be like "The Clique" at all. There is a big twist coming up in Chapter 3 or 4. I would like to know what I can do to make this story better! Hope you enjoyed it!
-----

Last edited by BLONDE SUMMER OH-NiNE! <3 on Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! BUcdPoor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 am

It's good
with some minor [hopefully] spelling errors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:46 am

(yeha, i fixed it on word. Its all good =D)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:48 am

Very Happy write more!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:55 am

K. But first:
Should i make the date Chapter 2 or Chapter 1?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! BUcdPoor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:02 am

probably 2

cause if u rush things in a story, its not good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 am

Yeah, good iea.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:58 am

Me likie! xD
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:59 am

Thanks! =D. Do you have like any ideas to make it more instering?
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:00 am

hmmmmm make her bf break up and her bff ditch her, and have her credit card declined when she goes on a spree xD
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:22 am

Haha. Nice Hanna. I like the plot, ur rushing it a bit tho, and its too perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:39 pm

i know its too perfect!Its part of the plot!lol
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Haha. Well it makes it sound fairytalish. Too predicatable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:07 am

Does anyone what me to countine to write?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!   Poor Little Rich Gir   !UPDATED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor Little Rich Gir !UPDATED!
Page 1 of 1