Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawk Orphanage

Go down 
+3
Kai =]
holagurl175
WritingOtaku
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Orphan's Story:
As a baby you were dropped off at the doorstep to an ophanage. Hawk Orphanage, to be exact. You're still an orphan, a long with every other kid. Most of the staff here were once orphans here, and were never adopted, so they chose to stay here to work. Will that happen to you, or will you be one of the lucky few to be adopted?

Staff's Story:
You had been dropped off at the doorstep to the ophanage you work at. You had never been adopted, and became attached to this place so much you've decided to work here to make it even better, getting the orphans a better chance at being adopted. Will you help, or crack under the pressure of all these orphans?

Orphan Form:
Name -
Gender -
Age (0-17) -
Description (no pics, please) -
History -
Other -

Staff Form:
Name -
Last Name -
Gender -
Age (18-60) -
Description (no pics, please) -
Once an orphan here? -
Other -

My Forms:
Orphan:
Name - Roxian ; Patrick
Gender - Girl ; Boy
Age - 15 ; 16
Description - Taller than average, waist length black hair with red streaks, mysterious dark brown eyes, no tan, no freckles, long black nails with red tips ; Taller than average, jet black, spikey hair, bright brown eyes, light tan, few freckles, muscular (doesn't show)
History - Doesn't want to talk about it ; Doesn't like to talk about it
Other - Best friends since three (that was when they arrived)

Staff:
Name - Janet ; Coulter
Last NAme - Hawk ; Barnit
Gender - Girl ; Guy
Age - 20 ; 21
Description - A little shorter than average, short black hair with hot pink tips, bright blue eyes, light tan, few freckles, long black nails with hot pink tips ; A little shorter than average, ear length dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light tan, no freckles, a little muscular.
Once an orphan here? - No, owns the orphanage, but was raised with the other orphans ; Yes
Other - Friends ever since Janet was born (Coulter was brought in a few days old, and was one when she was born)

Orphans:
Girls
Roxian - Taller than average, waist length black hair with red streaks, mysterious dark brown eyes, no tan, no freckles, long black nails with red tips ; 15 ; Doesn't like to talk about her history
Lorriane - Waist length blonde hair, shimmering blue eyes that sparkle mysteriously, 5'4 ; 17 ; Doesn't talk about history unless for pity
Maia - Shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, glittery brown eyes, 5'3 ; 16 ; Doesn't talk about history unless for pity
Caitlyn - Long brunette hair, brown eyes, very tall, long legs ; 17 ; Dropped at a doorstep, left abandoned and hates her parents, whoever they are
Alana Deganyay - Long blonde hair with icy blue eyes ; 15 ; She was dropped off with Jake, he's her brother, had a 15 year old mother and 20 year old father
Mai Brooks - Medium length brown hair with red and blonde highlights, blue-green eyes ; 17 ; Her mom was only 12
Taylor - Looks like Taylor Swift ; 16 ; Parents died in a car crash
Lola - Looks like Victoria Justice ; Parents died in a car crash
Lexi - Looks like Demi Lavato ; Parents died in a car crash
Alex - Looks like Selena Gozem ; Parents died in a car crash
Nikki - Looks like Miley Cyrus ; Parents died in a car crash

Boys
Patrick - Taller than average, spikey black hair, bright brown eyes, light tan, few freckles, muscular (doesn't show) ; 16 ; Doesn't like to talk about it
Andrew - Short, skippy dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6, muscular ; 17 ; Doesn't talk about history unless for pity
Cosmo Hill - About 4'10, shaggy brown hair, strong muscles ; 14 ; Was abandoned on Cosmonaut Hill and that's how he got his name. Was abandoned at young age and someone from the orphanage found him
Jasper - Medium dirty blonde hair, amber eyes, tall, pale ; 17 ; He was standing on the doorstep as a toddler, all memory of his real parents gone
Jake Deganyay - Shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular ; 15 ; He was dropped off with Alana, his sister, had at 15 year old mother and a 20 year old father
Emmett Stevenson - Dark, shaggy hair, blue eyes, and very muscular ; 17 ; His mother was only 17
Sam - Shaggy blonde hair with chocolate brown eyes ; 14 ; Parents siad he was a mistake and took him here
Carson - Black hair with blue eyes ; 15 ; Parens said he was a mistake and took him here
Blake - Short blonde hair with bright green eyes ; 16 ; PArents said he was a mistake and took him here
Will - Light blonde hair with shocking yellow-gold eyes ; 17 ; Parents said he was a mistake and took him here
Justin - Brown, shaggy hair with carmel highlights, beautiful eyes that change ; 13 ; PArents said he was a mistake and took him here

Staff:
Girls
Janet - A little shorter than average, short black hair with hot pink tips, bright blue eyes, light tan, few ferckles, long b lack nails with hot poink tips ; 20 ; OWns the orphanage, but was raised with the orphans
Sheryl Jones - Long blonde hair, green eyes, tall, plae soft skin ; 20 ; Was once an orphan here

Boys
Coulter - A little shorter than average, ear length dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light tan, no freckles, a little muscular ; 21 ; Was once an orphan here
Danny Kane - Short spikey black hair, brown eyes, tall, storng built ; 19 ; Was once an orphan here

Rules:
Normal RP rules, and I pretty sure you all know them.

Last edited by I <3 Doctor Who! on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:35 pm

Name - Lorraine, Andrew, Maia
Gender - Female, Male, Female
Age (0-17) -17,17,16
Description (no pics, please) - Long blonde hair to her waist, shimmering blue eyes that sprakle in a mysterious way, hypnotizing, 5'4, curvy body with skinny stomache; Short skipy dirty blonde hair, blue eyes that are irresistable, 5'6, muscular; Shoulder length brunette hair with blonde highlights, brown glittery eyes, 5'3, skinny and curvy.
History - Doesn't like to talk about it unless for pity; same; same
Other - Lorraine and Andrew are twins, they are the richest in the orphanage since their parents died and the money went to them, Lorraine is the prettiest in the orphanage, unlike Maia who is just a "Beach Girl" look
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Hawk Orphanage BUcdHawk Orphanage QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm

Name - Cosmo Hill
Gender - Male
Age (0-17) - 14
Description (no pics, please) - Male who is about 4'10. Has brown shaggy hair and strong muscles.
History - (Random place) Was abandoned on Cosmonaut Hill and that's how he got his name. He was abandoned at young age and then someone from the orphanage found him.

Other - Wants to escape the horrific orphanage
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:39 pm

Orphan Form:
Name - Caitlyn ; JAsper
Gender - girl ; guy
Age (0-17) - 17 ; 17
Description (no pics, please) - long brunette hair, brown eyes, very, very tall , very long legs, casual style ; medium dirty blonde hair, amber eyes, tall, pale
History - Dropped at a doorstep, left abandoned and hates her parents, whoever they are; was standing on the doorstep as a toddler all memory of his real parents gone
Other - both single, and both looking for jobs, and Caitlyn is quite fiesty annd gets in trouble.... a lot

Staff Form:
Name - Danny ; Sheryl
Last Name - Kane ; Jones
Gender - guy girl
Age (18-60) - 19 ; 20
Description (no pics, please) - short spiky black hair, brown eyes, tall,strong build ; long blonde hair, green eyes, tall, pale soft skin
Once an orphan here? - yes ; yes
Other - not a couple by any means, but best friends since they were little
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:20 am

ORP: All accepted!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:21 am

ORP: Yay!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 am

ORP: xD Wanna start RPing?

RP: Roxian: I woke up in my bed and changed into black heans and a red tank that sticks to my body, showing my curve, in the bathroom.
Coulter woke up in the bed above Roxian's. He had slept in shorts with no shirt. He waited for Roxian to get out of the only bathroom in their room so he could get ready.

~

Diana: In the room next to them, I woke up on the top bunk. I rolled over, and landed right on top of Patrick.
"Oof!" Patrick shouted when he landed on her. He pushed her off him. "You do that every morning," He groaned.
Diana: "Blame the staff, not me! I was assigned to the bed!"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:45 am

Lorraine woke up. She yawned and though on a tube top that showed her chest practically and all her stomache. She matched it with a very mini skirt and heels.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:04 am

Diana: I raced the the bathroom, but Patrick beat me, ruinning quickly.
"Slow butt!" HE shouted, shutting the door and locking it.

~

Roxian: I took my shower, applied my red eyelinere and black eyeshadow. I wlaked out, feeling resh and clean. "Work out some more. You don't even have a six pack," I told Coulter, smiling at him tesingly.
"Oh shut up," He said, but he was smiling back. He went into the bathroom to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:05 am

Lorraine strutted downstairs. " Hey guys!" she giggled since she was barely clothed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:46 am

Roxian: I walked out of my room to see a nearly naked Lorraine. "Put real clothes on, Lorriane," I told her sternly.
Coulter walked out of the room, wearing a different pair of shorts and a football jersey.

~

Diana: "Hurry up!" I screamed. "I've gotta go to the bathroom!"
"You'll just have to wait!"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:47 am

She narrowed her eyes. " For me, these are real clothes."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:05 pm

"Look at Roxian. She's wearing clothes. You're wearing only a dra and a swimsuit skirt!"
Roxian: I glared at him a little. "So where's Mai and Andrew?"

~

Diana: "HURRY UP, PATRICK!" I screamed, banging on the door.
PAtrick opened the door and grabbed her wrists. "I'm, done."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:44 pm

" So?? I look great in it! I'm totally working it!" she smiled pleasingly.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:00 am

Name - Alana; Mai; Jake; Emmett
Gender - Deganyay; Brooks; Deganyay; Stevenson

Age (0-17) - 15; 17; 15; 17
Description (no pics, please) - long blode hair, icy blue eyes; medium length brown hair with red and blonde streaks, blue-green eyes; shaggybrown hair, hazel eyes, muscular; dark, shaggy hair, blue eyes, very muscular
History - They all got dropped off at the orphanage by young parents. Mai's mom was only twelve, Emmett's was 17, and Alana and Jake, who were dropped off together, being brother and sister, had a 15 year old mother and a 20 year old father
Other - none
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:05 am

"Go, now!" Coulter shouted, meaning it.
Patrick walked over to what was happening. "Lorraine!" He shouted, clearly astounded to see she wasn't wearing any clothes.

ORP: Accepted! I'll add you ASAP!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:08 am

" No thanks." she smirked. She always acted spoiled casue she had the most money in the orphanage. She could buy herself out if she wanted, but until she was 18, she was forced to live there. She walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:17 am

(Thanks! RP?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Hawk Orphanage BUcdHawk Orphanage QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:29 am

Cosmo awoke from his mattress and stood up. He stretched and walked around,.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:53 am

"Go get some real clothes on, seriously!" Patrick shouted, walking away.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:54 am

She shook her head and ran out. She grabbed some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:59 am

Mai walked outin a baggy tee and some skinny jeans. "Hey guys! What's wrong?" she asked them, not having seen Lorr.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:02 am

"Lorraine's wearing nothing but a bra and one of those swimsuit skirts."
Roxian: "She's wearing stripper clothes," I translated.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:04 am

Lorraine hissed. She could hear them from the other room. " Fine. Bet you'll enjoy this." she found some of Roxians clothes and snipped and cut them.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:05 am

"Ooooh..." Mai said. She wore a purple tee shirt and black skinny jeans with her black toque, fully clothed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawk Orphanage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk Orphanage
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next