Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawk Apartment

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:10 am

You have to move into an apartment. You begin to think your life has gone downhill, but really, it's just getting better. When you drive into the garage, there's three kids standing there, all girls. The youngest one looks about 16, the middle one 18, and the oldest 21. The youngest is wearing skinny blue jeans, a My Chemical Romance's Welcome to the Black Parade T-Shirt from HotTopic, and black converse. The middle girl is wearing a hot pink skirt to her knees, a black shirt that stops a little above her belly button, and black boots up to mid-shin. The eldest is wearing a black mini-skirt, a black strapless shirt, a red bra (the straps are showing, so it looks like she has red straps), and black boots up to her knees. She was also chewing gum.
Form:
Name -
Last Name -
Gender -
Description (no pic, please) -
Age -
Job -
Pets (something that can live in the apartment) -
Room (100-200) -
Room Mates (up to four per room) -
Other -

My Form:
Name - Diana ; Janet ; Roxian
Last Name - All Hawk
Gender - All Girl
Description - A little on the short side, mid-back dark brown hair with lowlights, chocolatly brown eyes, long red nails, light tan, many freckles, has a curve ; Average height, short black hair with hot pink tips, bright blue eyes, average length hot pink nails with black tips, light tan, not many freckles, has a curve ; Taller than average, waist length black hair with red highlights, red eyes (has red contacts), long black nails with red tips, no tan, no freckles, has a curve
Age - 12, 18, 21
Job - None ; Babysitter, owns the coffee shop across the street ; Owns the apartment
Pets - Hamster (Roxy) and a cat (Darkshadow) ; A bird (Raine) and a cat (Raindancer) ; A dog (Roxy) and a cat (Darkheart)
Room - 100
Room Mates - Janet and Roxian ; Diana and Roxian ; Diana and Janet
Other - All sisters ; Roxian's a vamp, but no one knows

Rules:
1. Keep romance down to PG 13
2. No cussing
3. Keep limit of fictinal characters down to one per person
4. Type H.A. in bold if you've gotten this far
5. No changing any characters into werewolves/vampires
5. No more than two rooms per username
6. NO ONE FAMOUS, PLEASE! (I will not accept you if you do, this rule seems to be ignored often)
7. If you've fread this far, ignore rule 4 and type H.A. in bold and in Dark Red
8. Wait for me to accept you before beginning
9. FOLLOW ALL RULES!
10. Ignore rules 4 and 7. Type H.A. in bold, Dark Red, and in italic at the BOTTOM of your form.

People in Each Room:
Name - Diana ; Janet ; Roxian
Last Name - All Hawk

Gender - All Girl
Description - A little on the short side, mid-back dark brown hair with lowlights, chocolatly brown eyes, long red nails, light tan, many freckles, has a curve ; Average height, short black hair with hot pink tips, bright blue eyes, average length hot pink nails with black tips, light tan, not many freckles, has a curve ; Taller than average, waist length black hair with red highlights, red eyes (has red contacts), long black nails with red tips, no tan, no freckles, has a curve
Age - 12, 18, 21
Job - None ; Babysitter, owns the coffee shop across the street ; Owns the apartment
Pets - Six (a hamster, three cats, one dog, and a bird)
Room Mates - Janet and Roxian ; Diana and Roxian ; Diana and Janet
Other - All sisters ; Roxian's a vamp, but no one knows

Name - Lorraine ; Lola ; Ally
Last Name - Berez ; Swift ; Swift
Gender - Females
Description - Brunette long hair with blonde highlights, straightened most of the time unless professionally done, manicured fingers, brown/amber glowing eyes, 5'4 ; Long, stairght brown hiar with beuatiful blue eyes that hiude under full, thick lashes. Her hair is always perfolitary done, and her nails always match her outfit ; Thin, straight dirty blonde hair with light blonde high lights, chocolate brown eyes with thick lashes.
Age - 18 ; 15 ; 18
Job - Dancer at a club ; Dancer with Lorraine ; Works at coffee shop down the street
Pet - None ; 3 chiuwars, 1 cat, 1 rabbit ; pomerioan, border collie, snake
Room - 122
Room Mates - Lola and Ally ; Lorraine and Ally ; Lorraine and Lola

Other - None ; Sisters with Ally, Taylor, and Dakota ; Sisters with Lola, Taylor, and Dakota

Name - Taylor;Dakota
Last Name - Swift

Gender - females
Taylor:
Curly blond ahir with dirty blond highlights. Bright blue eyes. Takll, think
Daktoa:
The most beufiul and attction girl in teh Apartment
Age - 18;19
Job - Singer (not famous);Does a model count as a foumos thing, then owns shelther
Pets - greman sheaprd,;doverman-pincher
Other - sisters along with Lola and Ally

Name - Jake;Carson;Sam;Autsin
Last Name - Kenndy
Gender - males

Description - (do later)
Age - 18;19;20;21
Job - all work at the amartemnt
Pets - they all have 3 dogs each, and 2 snakes
Room - 199
Room Mates - Jake-Austin
Other - brothers

Name - Mai; Alana
Last Name - Brooks; Deganyay
Gender -female; female
Description (no pic, please) - medium length golden brown hair and blue-green eyes
Age - 20; 18
Job - Owns a pet store; Babysitter
Pets (something that can live in the apartment) - 6 (3 cats, 2 dogs, 1 rabbit)
Room (100-200) - 200; 200
Room Mates (up to four per room) - Alana; Mai
Other - None; Brother is Jake

NAme - Jake
Last NAme - Deganyay
Gender - Male
Description - blond and has icey blue eyes, brown shaggy hair with hazel eyes
Age - 19
Job - Manager or resturant
Pets - ?
Room - 102
Room MAtes - None

Last edited by XxAlonexX on Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:16 am

Name - Lorraine
Last Name - Berez
Gender - Female
Description (no pic, please) - Brunette long hair with blonde highlights, straightened most of the time unless professionally done, manicured fingers, brown/amber glowing eyes, 5'4
Age - 18
Job - Dancer at a club
Pets (something that can live in the apartment) - None
Room (100-200) - 122
Room Mates (up to four per room) - idk yet
Other: None

H.A.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:25 am

ORP: Thank you for joining! You may start to RP!

RP: Diana: I walked out of the room in my skinny blue jeans and a black tank top that stuck to me, showing how matured I was. I really hate my body. Why did I have to be early?
Roxian: I walked out of the room, and right past my little sister. I was heading to the check-in office/mail room. I was in a red mini-skirt and black strapless shirt with a red bra on.
Janet: I stayed in the room, waiting until I knew they were both gone.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:26 am

Lorraine walked out of her room. She saw Roxian downstairs. " What are you wearing??" she screeched.
Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:28 am

Name - Lola;Taylor;Ally;Dakota
Last Name - Swift

Gender - females
Lola:
Long stright brown hair, with beaufiul bleu eyes taht hide under her think, full lashes. Her hair is always perfolatily done, and her naisl always match her outfir
Taylor:
Curly blond ahir with dirty blond highlights. Bright blue eyes. Takll, think
Ally:
thin, stight dirty blond ahir with light blond highlightsd. Chcoclate brown eyes, with think lashes. BEAUTFUIL
Daktoa:
The most beufiul and attction girl in teh Apartment
Age - 18;15;19;18
Job - dancer with Lorr;Singer (shes nto fmous! =); works at a coffee shop; Does a model count as a foumos thing, then owns shelther
Pets (something that can live in the apartment) - (aww no horses, 3 chicuwars, 1 cat, rabbit; greman sheaprd,; pomerioan, boder colllie, snake; doverman-pincher
Room (100-200) -122;101;122;101
Room Mates (up to four per room) - Lorr and Daktoa; Taylor and Ally; Lorr and Lola; Taylor and Ally
Other - ssiters

H.A
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 am

Roxian: "Clothes," I replied, cheweing gum. I blew a bubble, sucked it in, and popped it in my mouth. "Don't you wear clothes?"

ORP: Welcome to Hawk Apartment, Lola! You're accepted.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:31 am

She looked down at her outfit, revealing almost all skin. " Nope." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:34 am

ORP: Wait a sec. Room 122's taken, unless Larriane's willing to be rommates/

RP: Roxian: I examined her outfit. "You're right. You wear a bra and underwear out in public."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:35 am

ORP: I am Lorraine. They're my roomie's Smile

" Surpringly, I am fine with that." she shot back. " Don't I look like a........" she was cut off by Roxian.
Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:40 am

(forget my guys. epp!)

Name - Jake;Carson;Sam;Autsin;Blake
Last Name - Kenndy

Gender - males
Description (no pic, please) - (do later)
Age - 18;19;20;21;22
Job - all work at the amartemnt
Pets (something that can live in the apartment) - they all have 3 dogs each, and 2 snakes
Room (100-200) - 199 ( for Jake-Austin)
Room Mates (up to four per room) - Jake-Austin; Blake lives alone
Other - brothers

Daktota wlaked down teh stairs, in hocker boots, and tight hot, pink top, and a super, super, SUPER mini shirt, in black.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:55 am

ORP: KK, just making sure.

RP: Roxian: "Slut."

PORP: They're accepted.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 am

She glared. " What did you just call me??!!"
Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 am

(thanks)

Daktota laughted smiling, knowing at alll eyes where on her. She smileid sweetly, and whent to the coffeee bar. Guys suroned around her, and she shofffed them, off like flies.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:09 am

Roxian: "You heard me. S-L-U-T. Slut," I said the last word lengthed out.
Diana: I walked over, having nothing else to do. "Who's a slut?" I asked my older sister. I looked at Lorraine. "Never mind."
~
Janet: When I was sure they were gone, I headed off to the coffee shop.
Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:10 am

" Hey Janet" Daktoa said smiling
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:11 am

She was furious. She didn't mind being a slut, but she did mind being called one. " I am nawt!"
Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:13 am

" Yea you are" Daktoa coughed walking over to Roxain and Dinia. Even if she wasnt showing aloottt of skin, she still was better looking, beause she didnt what all teh attion, she was just born with it.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:16 am

She looked at Dakota. " Fine then. I am a slut, and guess what! I'm happy with that!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:18 am

Janet: "Nice outfit," I told her. I was in a hot pink mini-skirt that didn't even go down to my mid thigh, black strapless shirt that was skin tight, a hot pink bra (bra straps were showing), and black boots that went up to my knees that had an inch heel. "What're you here for?" I asked, slipping behind the conter.

~

Diana: "It's the middle of winter! There's NO WAY you're going to the beach to tan, or go swimming! You're a slut."
Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:19 am

Daktoa bit her lip, smiling. She rolle dehr eyes and strutted out, toward teh coffe shop. " Um... doesnt matetr... I'm really board. And Thanks"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:21 am

XxAlonexX wrote:
Janet: "Nice outfit," I told her. I was in a hot pink mini-skirt that didn't even go down to my mid thigh, black strapless shirt that was skin tight, a hot pink bra (bra straps were showing), and black boots that went up to my knees that had an inch heel. "What're you here for?" I asked, slipping behind the conter.

~

Diana: "It's the middle of winter! There's NO WAY you're going to the beach to tan, or go swimming! You're a slut."

" I go to danceclubs." she stated a matter-of-factly. " And ya know what, maybe I am a slut, but you have no proof. Only a guy could tell me i'm one and i'd believe it."
Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

" fine, you are one" Carson siad smiling. he was sitting on teh sofa, watching tv
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:25 am

Diana: "Alright." I took out my iPhone, took a good picture of her, and sent it to my boyfriend in a text asking if she was a slut.
Roxian: I laughed. "Do you really think he'll know?"
diana: "Yeah." I got a reply quickly.
Yep.
I showed Lorraine the texts, including the picture.
Roxian: I walked over to Carson. "What're you watching?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:26 am

" Ugh!" she grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. " You're such a loser!" she whined and sat next to him on the couch.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 10:30 am

Diana: I laughed. "I'm off to HotTopic, want anything?"
Roxian: "No, I'm good, thanks, though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawk Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawk Apartment   Hawk Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk Apartment
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next