Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawk Orphanage

Go down 
+3
Kai =]
holagurl175
WritingOtaku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:54 pm

First topic message reminder :

Orphan's Story:
As a baby you were dropped off at the doorstep to an ophanage. Hawk Orphanage, to be exact. You're still an orphan, a long with every other kid. Most of the staff here were once orphans here, and were never adopted, so they chose to stay here to work. Will that happen to you, or will you be one of the lucky few to be adopted?

Staff's Story:
You had been dropped off at the doorstep to the ophanage you work at. You had never been adopted, and became attached to this place so much you've decided to work here to make it even better, getting the orphans a better chance at being adopted. Will you help, or crack under the pressure of all these orphans?

Orphan Form:
Name -
Gender -
Age (0-17) -
Description (no pics, please) -
History -
Other -

Staff Form:
Name -
Last Name -
Gender -
Age (18-60) -
Description (no pics, please) -
Once an orphan here? -
Other -

My Forms:
Orphan:
Name - Roxian ; Patrick
Gender - Girl ; Boy
Age - 15 ; 16
Description - Taller than average, waist length black hair with red streaks, mysterious dark brown eyes, no tan, no freckles, long black nails with red tips ; Taller than average, jet black, spikey hair, bright brown eyes, light tan, few freckles, muscular (doesn't show)
History - Doesn't want to talk about it ; Doesn't like to talk about it
Other - Best friends since three (that was when they arrived)

Staff:
Name - Janet ; Coulter
Last NAme - Hawk ; Barnit
Gender - Girl ; Guy
Age - 20 ; 21
Description - A little shorter than average, short black hair with hot pink tips, bright blue eyes, light tan, few freckles, long black nails with hot pink tips ; A little shorter than average, ear length dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light tan, no freckles, a little muscular.
Once an orphan here? - No, owns the orphanage, but was raised with the other orphans ; Yes
Other - Friends ever since Janet was born (Coulter was brought in a few days old, and was one when she was born)

Orphans:
Girls
Roxian - Taller than average, waist length black hair with red streaks, mysterious dark brown eyes, no tan, no freckles, long black nails with red tips ; 15 ; Doesn't like to talk about her history
Lorriane - Waist length blonde hair, shimmering blue eyes that sparkle mysteriously, 5'4 ; 17 ; Doesn't talk about history unless for pity
Maia - Shoulder length brown hair with blonde highlights, glittery brown eyes, 5'3 ; 16 ; Doesn't talk about history unless for pity
Caitlyn - Long brunette hair, brown eyes, very tall, long legs ; 17 ; Dropped at a doorstep, left abandoned and hates her parents, whoever they are
Alana Deganyay - Long blonde hair with icy blue eyes ; 15 ; She was dropped off with Jake, he's her brother, had a 15 year old mother and 20 year old father
Mai Brooks - Medium length brown hair with red and blonde highlights, blue-green eyes ; 17 ; Her mom was only 12
Taylor - Looks like Taylor Swift ; 16 ; Parents died in a car crash
Lola - Looks like Victoria Justice ; Parents died in a car crash
Lexi - Looks like Demi Lavato ; Parents died in a car crash
Alex - Looks like Selena Gozem ; Parents died in a car crash
Nikki - Looks like Miley Cyrus ; Parents died in a car crash

Boys
Patrick - Taller than average, spikey black hair, bright brown eyes, light tan, few freckles, muscular (doesn't show) ; 16 ; Doesn't like to talk about it
Andrew - Short, skippy dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6, muscular ; 17 ; Doesn't talk about history unless for pity
Cosmo Hill - About 4'10, shaggy brown hair, strong muscles ; 14 ; Was abandoned on Cosmonaut Hill and that's how he got his name. Was abandoned at young age and someone from the orphanage found him
Jasper - Medium dirty blonde hair, amber eyes, tall, pale ; 17 ; He was standing on the doorstep as a toddler, all memory of his real parents gone
Jake Deganyay - Shaggy brown hair, hazel eyes, muscular ; 15 ; He was dropped off with Alana, his sister, had at 15 year old mother and a 20 year old father
Emmett Stevenson - Dark, shaggy hair, blue eyes, and very muscular ; 17 ; His mother was only 17
Sam - Shaggy blonde hair with chocolate brown eyes ; 14 ; Parents siad he was a mistake and took him here
Carson - Black hair with blue eyes ; 15 ; Parens said he was a mistake and took him here
Blake - Short blonde hair with bright green eyes ; 16 ; PArents said he was a mistake and took him here
Will - Light blonde hair with shocking yellow-gold eyes ; 17 ; Parents said he was a mistake and took him here
Justin - Brown, shaggy hair with carmel highlights, beautiful eyes that change ; 13 ; PArents said he was a mistake and took him here

Staff:
Girls
Janet - A little shorter than average, short black hair with hot pink tips, bright blue eyes, light tan, few ferckles, long b lack nails with hot poink tips ; 20 ; OWns the orphanage, but was raised with the orphans
Sheryl Jones - Long blonde hair, green eyes, tall, plae soft skin ; 20 ; Was once an orphan here

Boys
Coulter - A little shorter than average, ear length dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, light tan, no freckles, a little muscular ; 21 ; Was once an orphan here
Danny Kane - Short spikey black hair, brown eyes, tall, storng built ; 19 ; Was once an orphan here

Rules:
Normal RP rules, and I pretty sure you all know them.

Last edited by I <3 Doctor Who! on Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:10 am

Diana: I gently pecked his cheek and sat down in a char.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:11 am

He closed his eyes once again.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:16 am

Diana: I rested my cheek against his hand and slowly drifted into an uncomfortable sleep.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 am

He took small breaths.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 am

Diana: I woke up suddenly, looking around the room.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:23 am

He was moved into another room.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 am

Diana: I felt the emptiness where Austin's hand should be. "Austin?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:32 am

He was away from her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:39 am

Diana: I got up and walked out of the room and to the nearest nurse." Uhm, excuse me."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:55 am

"Yes?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 9:00 pm

Diana: "The person who was in the room back there-" I pointed to the room I had just come out of "-isn't there anymore. Could you help me find his new room?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 5:28 am

(tehe this is cute!)

The heart rait moneter beeping increased slightly as she kissed him! (dont have to add that but thought be funny)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:40 am

ORP: xD Nice addition!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:30 am

(TEHE!)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 5:04 am

ORP: Cute!

His breath solemnly quickened back.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 6:32 am

ORP: Isn't a nurse giving Diana direcitons to where Austin is?

-------

https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=2575
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawk Orphanage   Hawk Orphanage - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawk Orphanage
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40