Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conspirables

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Conspirables - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

THIS IS A JOINED ROLEPLAY! ME AND SUNNY MADE IT. just to let you know.
It's the 10th generation (from now) and the world is in a crisis. A limited supply of food and money and everyone is struggling to survive. All except the goverment. They steal from their own people and they steal from other countries. It's the game of war. Which country survives and which countries fade away. Win or die... However, in America, it's the worst. The goverment has turned against everyone and will do anything to win this game. Even if it means controlling everyone's minds...They have devices around their necks and if you get close enough, don't count on surviving. But if you're lucky, you won't be forced to smuggle food from other places. You'll just become a part of the Goverment. Small groups have been made to stop this. But they all failed as it is the group against the world. But one group is on the right path. They have more and more members each year. But the worst is they are the most wanted. The Goverment is watching them and will do anything to rid of them. Capturing, killing or taking thier minds. Do you have what it takes to join the Rebels?

FORM:
Name:
History:(why you joined this group and what happend to you?)
Personality:
Description:(pictures welcomed)
Other:
Rivals:

My Form:
Name: Jane
History: I started this group because i think this is wrong. A game or war. who can survive? its just sick. the goverment is sick. They took my older brother Issac.
Family: my mom Kristila, my dad Chris and my little sister Iris.
Personality: daring, brave, sincere, shy,reliable, energetic, trustworthy, doesnt trust others
Description: Black hair tied it a pony tail with a light blue ribbon, black sweater, white v-neack,black shorts, white knee high socks,black boots wears sun glasses all the time,
Other:
Rivals: Eve...despise her so much.

Current Group Contains:
Jane Aden-cookie
Roxian
Damien

Last edited by Summer Love on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:21 am

I dropped my storm and reached down to grab it as Cherry ran on ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Conspirables - Page 4 BUcdConspirables - Page 4 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:32 am

Cosmo ran after Cherry and Jane,.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:50 am

I pushed the glass doors open and slid into our alley.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:47 pm

Cosmo followed after, trying to keep up.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:00 am

I walked cautiously( yea i dont know how to spell) around the tall building.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:22 am

Cosmo followed, trying to hold his bag together.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:55 am

I sighed with relief wondering why it hadn't worked.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 9:55 am

Cosmo plopped onto the concrete and breathed heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:03 am

"Those stupid--" I didn't even bother finishing that sentence.

Dear Journal,

Those rebels should be hanged. How on earth are they too slippery for the guards!?!

I followed dumbly as they older kids slinked around the alleyways.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:37 am

[So. Is Brandon a field agent?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:50 am

(I thought so... have him doing something in front of the building or something... slacking off. Then he get's to work...)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:12 am

[kk]

Brandon stood in the front of the building, watching the birds fly by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:04 am

I looked at Cosmo and took my binoculars out. Focusing the lens, I could spot Cherry cartwheeling around Eve's office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:05 am

Cherry poked Jane obnoxiously, in her mind. Of course, in her mind, she wasn't kidnapped with a crazy lady.

I screamed angrily, in anger. Words cannot express my angst(lol). "SHUT UP APPLE!!!!"

Conspirables - Page 4 DMW7
Conspirables - Page 4 5Z72
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:06 am

I groaned.
"What are you doing now?" I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Conspirables - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Conspirables - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Conspirables - Page 4 Pet Conspirables - Page 4 LKtU Conspirables - Page 4 NpQC
Conspirables - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:36 am

Name:Mikayla.:. Shamus
History:(why you joined this group and what happend to you?) She watched as she grew up the world being destroyed. Her brother went out to get help one day when her little sister was ill... He never came back.. She assumes the government has him, but she isn't exactly positive. .:. He was never a fan of the government and now everything is falling apart and the selfish part is coming out, he wants this all to stop. His last group was sorted out and in other words put an end to. With nothing better to do he joined a new one.
Family: sister, brother, aunt .:. No one.
Personality: She's cunning, outgoing but has an edge to her that can put you in your place. She's quiet around new people but will open up about her ideas when she gets comfortable. .:. He's strong headed, bold and doesn't like to fail. Though he is calm he can be a complete maniac.
Description:(pictures welcomed) Conspirables - Page 4 Ryanstory Mikayla .:. Conspirables - Page 4 Max_thieriot_1177343311 Shamus
Other: A small tabby cat follows Mikayla mostly anywhere and listens only to her.
Rivals:

Name: Nadia.:. Theodore ((teddy or theo))
Position:(Intern if under 18, or Regular Agent) Intern .:. Regular Agent
Description: She has deep brunette hair that has a red tint to it. her eyes are a grey-blue with a swirl pattern to them. She stands at about 5'7". .:. He stands at about 6' and has long brown hair that just reaches the top of his light brown eyes.
Personality: She's flat out Ruthless. She doesn't think of consequences only what should be done at that exact moment, and will take care of the issue. She is VERY sarcastic. .:. He's very laid back but never get on his bad side or you will be sorry. He doesn't hesitate when it comes to a fight.
Other: Outside duty or inside duty should be here (see the roster)

((Hope it's not too late to join in))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conspirables
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: