Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conspirables

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm

THIS IS A JOINED ROLEPLAY! ME AND SUNNY MADE IT. just to let you know.
It's the 10th generation (from now) and the world is in a crisis. A limited supply of food and money and everyone is struggling to survive. All except the goverment. They steal from their own people and they steal from other countries. It's the game of war. Which country survives and which countries fade away. Win or die... However, in America, it's the worst. The goverment has turned against everyone and will do anything to win this game. Even if it means controlling everyone's minds...They have devices around their necks and if you get close enough, don't count on surviving. But if you're lucky, you won't be forced to smuggle food from other places. You'll just become a part of the Goverment. Small groups have been made to stop this. But they all failed as it is the group against the world. But one group is on the right path. They have more and more members each year. But the worst is they are the most wanted. The Goverment is watching them and will do anything to rid of them. Capturing, killing or taking thier minds. Do you have what it takes to join the Rebels?

FORM:
Name:
History:(why you joined this group and what happend to you?)
Personality:
Description:(pictures welcomed)
Other:
Rivals:

My Form:
Name: Jane
History: I started this group because i think this is wrong. A game or war. who can survive? its just sick. the goverment is sick. They took my older brother Issac.
Family: my mom Kristila, my dad Chris and my little sister Iris.
Personality: daring, brave, sincere, shy,reliable, energetic, trustworthy, doesnt trust others
Description: Black hair tied it a pony tail with a light blue ribbon, black sweater, white v-neack,black shorts, white knee high socks,black boots wears sun glasses all the time,
Other:
Rivals: Eve...despise her so much.

Current Group Contains:
Jane Aden-cookie
Roxian
Damien

Last edited by Summer Love on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: The Government...   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:32 pm

"__I'm in my office in Washington D.C. It fells good to relax.Yet another day of dealing with those ragamuffins who call themselves the "Rebels". Well, look here, we're all rebelling and you're no different. Now disband yourselves and skedaddle. Jounal, I am Eve Gernard. I am head of the Mind Control Department of the CIA. I wear something we call a P.C.D., or Personal Control Device. I'm one of the few liscenced to use it. It helps with out publicity. Oh, look, some crazy man broke into the food stores of Mexico. Not the government, no. It was just some young man we found on the streets of Austin, Texas. Bam, our P.C.D. sends him across the border.
__There's a lot of us in the CIA. Apparently not enough to teach those rapscallions a lesson. We need more recruits. We don't want to use or P.C.D. for evil, that much. "

Quoted from a journal entry of Eve Gernard on Friday, December 13, 2209.

The CIA would like more interns. Many more.
Form:
Name:
Position:(Intern if under 18, or Regular Agent)
Description:
Personality:
Other: Outside duty or inside duty should be here (see the roster)

Note: None of the interns are issued P.C.D.s, as they really aren't trusted. You may be regular agents.

My form:
Name: Eve Gernard
Position: President of Mind Control
Description: Eve is your normal business woman, two-hundred years in the future. She wears metallicc skirt-suit. She wears a silver silk tie. Her strawberry-blonde hair is tucked into a neat bun on back of her head. She wears no ornaments, not even a wedding ring. She is tall and lean.
Personality: Eve is snooty. Her high posistion has given her quite an ego. Everyone is fair game for at least minor mind-control, except really the President of the United States.
Other: Eve is a widower. Her husband died in the fight.

Rules:
-All of the agents are pretty dang nasty, no sincerely nice.
-Ages should make sense.
-Get ready to kicks some Rascal/Rebel butt!

CIA, Mind Control Department Roster:
President: Miss Eve Gernard (Sunny) Insider
Vice President:
Members(normal adults]:

Janet [Weedy]
Rock [Weedy]
Interns(teens):

Brandon (Kai) Outsider
You are either inside duty or outside duty. Insiders do errands and make phone calls. Outsiders use the P.C.D.s. Most interns are Insiders

Last edited by Kiss_Me_I_Am_A_Nerd on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:13 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:55 pm

I sighed and looked around me. As soon as i fixed this world mess, I'm going straight back home. Hopefully everyone will be unbrainwashed... is that possible. i wonder these things when im not being hunted and all that what not.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Conspirables BUcdConspirables QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Name: Brandon
Position:(Intern or Regular Agent)Intern
Description: Tall male with brown hair. Very muscular and speedy
Personality: Harsh, can be nice, coward, smart
Other: Orphan

Name:Cosmo
History:(why you joined this group and what happend to you?) Orphan, Joined the group after he saw the bully of the orphanage, Brandon join the C.I.A.
Family: No One cept for these two rottweilers
Personality: Snappy, smart, inventive, Athletic, fearless
Description:(pictures welcomed) Short male with shaggy brown hair.
Other: Lived in an Orphanage
Rivals: Brandon

Last edited by Ghetto Azn Kaikai on Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Kai, What age is Brandon? I'm going to guess he's a minor, in which case he's an intern... I should've put that in the rules. Sorrry.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm

[kz]
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Jane's Diary-Saturday, December 14, 2209

Cosmo's
rottweilers were barking like crazy... gahh! i hope we make it through this like i planned... I wonder what happend to Issac....
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm

Cosmo played around with the rottweilers. He found a stick at the park and made them fetch it.
Back to top Go down

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:57 pm

I looked out the window from my luxury office. Barking and barking... but wait a moment. Most of the dogs have died from hunger.

Journal,
The Rebels are outside my window. Time for some P.C.D.
Saturday, December 14, 2209

I stomped into the elevator and pressed down more times than necessary. There they were, those crazy kids on the street. I grabbed the P.C.D. in my shirt.

Name:Cherry
History: Cherry was part of a circus act. When they ran out of food for the elephants, the circus shut down. They left our gymnast on her own.

Family: Were all in the circus, but have gone their own ways. Has a small bird who stays with her most of the time.

Personality: Cherry is very stupid sometimes. She never thinks things through and is a coward. She clings to Jane all the time.
Description:(pictures welcomed) Petite with blonde hair in a pony tail. Wears pink leggings with metal mini skirt over it and a dark pink shirt.
Other: N/A

Rivals: Eve

Last edited by Kiss_Me_I_Am_A_Nerd on Sun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

"Cosmo! Come here... Could you i dont know... keep hidden? If anyone sees us, we're dead." I said in a serious tone. But i was feeling pretty good inside. I had thought of a plan to rid of the CIA. But it would take quite a while....
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Cosmo walked over. "But they need their exercise!" he debated.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:01 pm

"Shh!" I listened quietly, hidden behind a few dumpsters. Oh-no.... i thought. "RUN!" i whispered.
Back to top Go down

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 pm

"They need to be controlled," I hissed. I lifted the P.C.D. threatiningly out of my jacket.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Cosmo stood awkwardly. He whispered something really quick to a rottweiler and bolted off with the other. "Stay with him!" he shouted as he ran.

Brandon walked around the city for patrol.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:53 pm

Name: Roxian ; Damien
History: Almost shot by her own family to survive so she ran away and joined this group ; Was a street baby ever since he could remember and came upon this group to survive
Family: Mom, dad died, older brother ; Doesn't know his
Personality: Tough, kind ; Tough, kind
Description: Tall, no tan, waist length black hair, dark brown eyes ; Tall, no tan, shaggy black hair, icy blue eyes
Other: Half siblings and don't know it (same father)
Rivals: ???

~

Name: Janet ; Rock

Position: Reg ; Reg
Description: Short, tan, brightr blue eyes, bright blonde hair to her shoulders ; Tall, tan, chocolate brown eyes, dark brown messy hair
Personality: Nice sometimes, snotty ; Kind, helpful
Other: None
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:14 am

Ghetto Azn Kaikai wrote:
Cosmo stood awkwardly. He whispered something really quick to a rottweiler and bolted off with the other. "Stay with him!" he shouted as he ran.

Brandon walked around the city for patrol.

I sighed. I never quite got Cosmo. I dashed off with the other dog and hoped Eve wouldn't keep tracking us.
"Roxian, Damien...hurry!" i shouted they were behind me and Cosmo.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:23 am

Cosmo bolted off. "Come on boy." He whispered to his rottweiler.
Back to top Go down

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:27 am

"You stupid kids!" I screamed. I grabbed the small P.C.D. and ran up to the smallest one there. She was wearing bright colors, very unusual. "Come here you circus-freak!" The girl stared at me sheepishly. I put the P.C.D. on her forehead. Her face relaxed. Her features looked calm. "Follow me." I said. She did. She followed all the way to my office.

The scary lady Jane always talked about was there. She took out a cell-phone looky-thing and put on my forehead. I felt as if I had just went to bed. Next thing I knew I was in the scary-lady's office.

(Kai and Weedy, do you want you CIA characters on Inside or Outside duty?)

Last edited by Kiss_Me_I_Am_A_Nerd on Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 am

[Either way works.]
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:40 am

"Oh-no... where's Cherry..." I looked around. I shook my head and forced my self to head on.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:43 am

Cosmo waited under a bush for Jane to arrive in the park.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:53 am

"Cosmo...we've lost Cherry!"

Jane's Diary-Saturday, December 14,2209

Ugh I partly blame Cosmo for this but I don't dare tell him. We've lost Cherry today. But I promise I will find her. And I'll find Issac. Then I'll destroy Eve. That horrible lady. Things couldn't get much worse, could they?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:23 am

Cosmo looked up. "Huh? How?"
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:25 am

" Eve..."
Back to top Go down

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:36 am

The stupid girl sat in my office chair.

Scary-lady looked at me. "I can do a cartwheel!" I said. That was how I got into the Rebels. THey asked me what I could do. And I could do a cartwheel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Conspirables Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conspirables
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: