Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Conspirables

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

Conspirables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

THIS IS A JOINED ROLEPLAY! ME AND SUNNY MADE IT. just to let you know.
It's the 10th generation (from now) and the world is in a crisis. A limited supply of food and money and everyone is struggling to survive. All except the goverment. They steal from their own people and they steal from other countries. It's the game of war. Which country survives and which countries fade away. Win or die... However, in America, it's the worst. The goverment has turned against everyone and will do anything to win this game. Even if it means controlling everyone's minds...They have devices around their necks and if you get close enough, don't count on surviving. But if you're lucky, you won't be forced to smuggle food from other places. You'll just become a part of the Goverment. Small groups have been made to stop this. But they all failed as it is the group against the world. But one group is on the right path. They have more and more members each year. But the worst is they are the most wanted. The Goverment is watching them and will do anything to rid of them. Capturing, killing or taking thier minds. Do you have what it takes to join the Rebels?

FORM:
Name:
History:(why you joined this group and what happend to you?)
Personality:
Description:(pictures welcomed)
Other:
Rivals:

My Form:
Name: Jane
History: I started this group because i think this is wrong. A game or war. who can survive? its just sick. the goverment is sick. They took my older brother Issac.
Family: my mom Kristila, my dad Chris and my little sister Iris.
Personality: daring, brave, sincere, shy,reliable, energetic, trustworthy, doesnt trust others
Description: Black hair tied it a pony tail with a light blue ribbon, black sweater, white v-neack,black shorts, white knee high socks,black boots wears sun glasses all the time,
Other:
Rivals: Eve...despise her so much.

Current Group Contains:
Jane Aden-cookie
Roxian
Damien

Last edited by Summer Love on Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:17 am

"I've got to find Cherry, Cosmo!" I said as I left our hiding place. I slide into a nearby alley and looked up at the CIA office building.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Conspirables - Page 2 BUcdConspirables - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:06 am

Cosmo groaned. "Not again." he whispered. He ran after her.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:05 pm

I turned around to face Cosmo. I sighed. " Why did you come. You could've stayed back!" I glanced back at the tall CIA building.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:44 am

"You need me." he said. He put on his backpack.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:00 am

I didn't tell him, but secretly, I knew Cosmo was right. "Alright, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:20 am

Cosmo looked at the building. He walked over to the side and touched the brick.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:28 am

(it's actuallly glass. you know like those really cool buisness building in NY tht are all weird shaped?)

"I've got a plan. We've got to come up with a distraction so that Eve will leave Cherry and come out...or we could disguise our selves and pretend we're part of the CIA."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:11 am

"I don't do the whole coming out part. But the disguises might work." he said. A grin creeped upon his face. He grabbed his bag and opened it. It was a giant mess, full of different odd items like old radios, cell phones, iPods, and a macbook.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 am

I smiled slightly and looked around in his bag. "not bad..." i murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:27 am

Cosmo took out a blue Blackberry Storm and two Red Blackberry Storms. He took out his macbook and attached the blue blackberry to the computer. It cloned the device. He attached the others onto the macbook. "Yes." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 am

"What about our clothing... and they have high security. What if we don't make it in..."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:43 am

Cosmo tossed a red blackberry to Jane. He shut everything down and dug deep into the bottom of his bag. He took out two uniforms but not for the C.I.A, but for the electrical company.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:44 am

I gasped and smiled. Then I realized something... "What if something goes wrong... we need a backup plan.."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 am

Cosmo sighed. He opened back up his MacBook and had a layout of the building.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:46 am

I scooched over to see better.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:48 am

"This is the floorplan." he explained. He pointed out garbage tunnels, dumbwaiters and elevators. "I'll bring my bookbag and if we get caught, I got a way."
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:51 am

"Alright..." There were times that you just had to trust Cosmo and his craziness. "Let's move." I whispered as pulled the final piece of my costume on.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:42 am

Cosmo slipped it on and stuck the Storm in his suit pocket.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:04 am

I walked broadly next to Cosmo to the CIA building. I knew someone was watching us.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:13 am

He put on a hat and put on a fake ID with his picture on it.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 am

I opened the glass doors and entered nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:01 am

He walked up to the security guard. "Hello. We're from the National Electric Company." Cosmo said pointing to his logo on his suit. "We're here for the monthly check-up." he said. "I'm Mike." he said pointing to his ID. "And this is my intern, Sarah." he said pointing to Jane.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:17 am

"Yea. We're just here to make sure everything's in tip top shape. So that all your security cameras and computers can work." I said trying to sound calm.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:43 am

The security guard looked up. He nodded. "The electrical room is downstairs." he said.
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:06 am

"Thankyou." I said as I followed Cosmo into the large building. I felt like Cosmo was the leader here. But I knew I was. And it was my idea to save Cherry. If anything happened to Cosmo, I knew it was my fault. I almost decided chase Cosmo back to our hiding spot so I could do this alone. But I knew I needed him more than anything right now.

Jane's Diary - Monday December 17,2209

They've got Cherry! I've decided to get her back. Cosmo said he
had to come. I was about to protest but I needed him if I was going to fix this mess. He has this huge mess of things in his bag, I've never seen. He's probably been collecting these through out our journey. Right now, we're in the CIA building disguised as the national electric company! I'm excited and scared at the same time. This diary is disguised as a notebook for takin notes on the electrical currencies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conspirables   Conspirables - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conspirables
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: People-
Jump to: