Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Ever since kindergarten Roxian Hawk and Alec Meneldur have hated eachother. Now they're in highschool and emotions are changing. Do they hate each other more? Or less?

Roxian's form:
Name: Roxian Hawk
Description: Tall, light skin, waist length black hair that covers one eye with red highlights, mysteriously dark brown eyes (purple contacts), long black nails with red pointed tips

Alec's form:
Name: Alec Meneldur
Description: long, black hair with stunning sapphire blue eyes. Has a slight muscular build. He is wearing a dark green jacket with a white shirt under it. He is wearing torn denim jeans and black tennis shoes
Other: Has a sister named Millie
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:57 am

"Don't. We're doing this together," Roxian whispered to him, standing by his side again.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:29 am

"I don't want you getting hurt." Alec told her softly, the bangs on the bathroom door making him wince.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:39 am

"And I don't want you getting hurt," She replied seriously.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:49 am

Alec sighed, looking back at Roxian. "Just stay safe." he told her, then the door came crashing down, he pulled out his switchblade, getting ready. (You playing the guys?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:56 am

ORP: We each get a guy.

RP: "Put the switchblade away, don't take out anything deadly unless they take out something deadly," Roxian muttered to him, looking at one of the ominous guys. "I'll take you on."
"Alright, pretty girl. I'll take you on then take you back to your daddy."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:59 am

Alec growled at the other guy, slipping the switchblade back into his pocket.

"Ready to fight?" The guy asked, grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm ready to wipe the floor with you." Alec said, waiting for him to throw the first punch.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 am

"My dad sent you guys here?!" Roxian shouted flinging a punch at the guy's nose. She made contact, but he just grinned at her.
"Both your daddies did, actually." He took out a pocketknife.
"This is so not a fair fight." She did a turn kick and kicked the unoped pocketknife out of his hands.
The man grabbed her leg, but the switchblade had already been knocked out of his hands. "It never was, sweety."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:51 am

Alec growled, pulling out the switchblade again and going after the one guy.

THe guy went and threw a hard punch at his jaw, making contact.

Alec growled, going and kicking him hard in the side hearing a crack, then hitting his head hard against the sink.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:41 am

Roxian tried pulling her leg back, but she couldn't.
"Got you now, sweetheart. Your daddy's going to be happy to have you back." He pulled on her leg, making her fall on the ground.
"Oh, you do not pull on me!" She shouted, pulling back on her leg harder. She got her knee bent and straightened it fast, getting the man in the chest.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:43 am

The guy stood up, bleeding badly. He went after Alec, pulling out his pocket knife and slicing across his nose and done his left cheek to his neck.

Alec growled, blood dripping from his wound. He fought back, cutting him on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:55 am

"Why did you have to bring knives with you?! Did our fathers tell you to kill us?!" Roxian shouted, seeing the bloody fight going on. She grabbed the knife that was on the ground and flung it at the man. It got him in the hand that was holding her leg, and he let it go, howling in pain.
"You're going to pay for that!" He shouted, pulling the pocket knife out of his hand.
"You WISH!" She shouted right before punching him in the neck, which sent him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:56 am

ALec growled, ramming the guy he was fighting into the wall, then put him in a headlock and punched him multiple times.

THe guy growled, not able to fight back.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 am

Roxian put her foot over the guy's throat so he wouldn't be able to get up. "Don't kill him," She said sternly to Alec.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:53 am

Alec looked up. "Fine." he said, hating to not be able to kill the guy. He threw him to the ground hard, when he rolled over he place his foot over the guy's throat lightly, but still firmly. He breathed hard, blood was all over his left cheek and jaw, genty moving down his neck. He growled, wishing to just finish the guy off here.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:14 pm

"Now you two," Roxian said with authority, looking at the two men on the ground. "I've decided to not kill you, but I can easily do it if you try fighting us again. You will answer my questions and not fight back. Do you understand?" She asked, looking both men in the eye.
"You're not getting any information out of me!" The man under her foot said. "Do all you want, we were told to not give out any information!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:31 pm

Alec pressed down harder on the other guy's neck, listening to him start gagging. "You better talk or he's going to be the first." he threatened, narrowing his eyes some.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 10:56 pm

"Alec, loosen that foot. He might tell something. I guess I forgot to mention I won't let it be a quick death," Roxian added, narrowing her eyes. (But I will skip the details!)
The man under her foot's eyes got wider, but he quickly recovered. "I'm still not going to say anything!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 am

Alec growled softly, then loosened his foot. "Speak now, or else." he threatened, watching the man under his foot and the man under Roxian's foot. (I was going to say, "Wouldn't that be a bit too graphic for Webkinz Beach Weedy?")
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:08 am

ORP: Exactly why I put that there. But I'm still wondering if killing a person is too graphic... All I would put is 'Roxian stepped on his throat and the man chocked to death. Dangit... did I even spell that right?! XP

The dude Alec's standing on can talk, you know. XD

RP: "I won't say anything!"
"Oh, really?" Roxian replied, putting a little pressure on his throat.
"Alright, alright!" The man shouted.
"Cracking already?" Roxian replied, pulling her foot back. "Tell us what you know."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:33 pm

ooc; oh yeah i forgot xD

and yeah, you actually did spell that wrong x3 that's too funny

RP: "Don't tell them!" The guy said, starting to gag when Alec stepped down on his throat harder. "ALRIGHT ALRIGHT TELL THEM!" He said, freaking out.

Alec grinned. "Good boy." he said with a soft laugh, watching Roxian and the other guy.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:02 pm

ORP: Aw, ****! I knew it! How do you spell it...? >.<

Hahaha, smooth! XD

RP: "They hired us to break you two up," The man said, getting scared.
"Even if you had to use knives to do it?" Roxian said, getting scary.
"No... we decided that if you two left home that we'd need some... help to break you up."
"Is that all?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:10 pm

The guy nodded, wanting to get away from these two.

"you can't break us up, it's impossible." alec told the two, narrowing his eyes at them.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:14 pm

"And nothing anyone does will ever break us up," Roxian told the two coldly, her eyes like icy daggers. "So, Alec. I don't think it's right to kill these two filth since they told us why they're here and who sent them, what should we do? Set them free and call the cops?" She asked, turning to Alec and smiling a little. It was kind of freaky.

ORP: Kind of like the one I have when I get a nasty idea of how to get back at the guys who bug me. XD My friends always get scared when I smile like that, but I've never seen it... XD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:25 pm

Ooc; that's creepy

"I was thinking more of the lines of taking them to the police, but your idea is better." Alec said, smirking also. The guy was shaking, scared.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:33 pm

ORP: XD I guess I've gotten the creepy genes from my dad. XD

Ya... but I guess that after getting teased all the time by guys you eventually crack and come up with ways to get back at them. XD

BTW, did you know you can leave a red mark on a guy's arm that stays there for a whole week? I didn't know that... XD

RP: Roxian blinked, confused. "What idea? They're pretty much the same. I'd rather call than have to take them to the police. They might try running away."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next