Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Ever since kindergarten Roxian Hawk and Alec Meneldur have hated eachother. Now they're in highschool and emotions are changing. Do they hate each other more? Or less?

Roxian's form:
Name: Roxian Hawk
Description: Tall, light skin, waist length black hair that covers one eye with red highlights, mysteriously dark brown eyes (purple contacts), long black nails with red pointed tips

Alec's form:
Name: Alec Meneldur
Description: long, black hair with stunning sapphire blue eyes. Has a slight muscular build. He is wearing a dark green jacket with a white shirt under it. He is wearing torn denim jeans and black tennis shoes
Other: Has a sister named Millie
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 2:14 am

ooc; we really need to find something for them to do. Or something needs to happen

Alec pulled away after a while, he still had her up against the wall. He smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 am

ORP: Hmm... but what...?

Oh ya, I'm also a member of another site, and on another RP for OOC someone puts 'Outcast On Crack'. XD

RP: Roxian looked down, blushing brightly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:14 am

"Why so nervous?" Alec asked Roxian, taking her hand in his. He smiled down at her, still close to her.

ooc; lol, i have a friend that puts 'Out Of Crack' and i put 'Out Of Control'
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:23 am

Roxian looked at him, smiling a little. "I don't know... Something just doesn't feel right..." She said, her smile fading. "It's probably just me being paranoid." Her smile quickly came back.

ORP: Hahaha, I wonder what ORP could be. XD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:31 am

Alec frowned a bit, watching Roxian. "What do you mean something doesn't feel right?" he asked her, confused.

ooc; probably Otters Ride Ponies x3
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 1:43 am

"How should I know? Either I'm paranoid, or something bad's going to happen. Let's just hope I'm paranoid."

ORP: Ya... no. XD Maybe. XD
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 6:12 am

ooc; aww but that sounded awesome!

Alec sighed, kissing her lightly. "I'm hoping your paranoid." he said softly to her, taking her hand gently. (you want her dad to find them? Or some guys breaking in and trying to hurt ROxian)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:27 am

ORP: Or maybe guys hired by their dads? Combination!

RP: She smiled and squeezed his hand before kissing his cheek.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 am

ooc; yesh!

Alec wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:22 pm

ORP: YAY! >:3 MWYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! XD

RP: Roxian smiled and laid her head on his shoulder. She jolted when another car door slammed, but this one was louder, more ominous sounding.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 pm

THis time Alec became worried, he held onto Roxian's hand, moving over towards the window. He stayed against the wall, glancing out of the window in a way where no one would see them. He watched the men walk around outside, becoming confused. "Who are those guys?" he asked Roxian softly, hoping she knew.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:31 pm

She didn't bother to look. Instead, she went the the front door and made sure it was locked and chained. "Do they look scary?" Roxian asked, keeping the fear she felt out of her voice.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:49 pm

Alec nodded. "They're big, and they don't seem to friendly." he told her, watching the men look up at the window then walk inside. "They're coming into the building." he told her, moving over to the door and taking her hand. "Come on, we need to find a way out of here other than the door." he told her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:55 pm

"They've probably got someone watching from their car. They'd know if we got out. Follow me." She led him by the hand to the bathroom and locked the door, keeping the lights off. "Did they see you?" Roxian whispered, starting to get a bit freaked out.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm

Alec shook his head. "I don't think so, hopefully not." he whispered in reply, jumping at the sounds of banging at the front door. He kept Roxian close, making sure to keep quiet. He slowed down his breathing, looking around catiously.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:23 pm

Roxian winced softly at each banging noise. She closed her eyes and pressed closer to Alec. "If they get in and come to the bathroom, we need to hide in the tub with the shower curtain closed. There's less chance of us being found that way," She whispered in his ear softly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Alec nodded, holding ROxian close, wincing when he heard a loud bang and hearing the door fall down, then a couple of muffled voices. "Come on." he murmured softly, moving her over to the shower and going and hiding in it, keeping her close.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:49 pm

The banging of the door falling on the door made Roxian squeak a little. I hate feeling so helpless, but I'm too scared to do anything right now!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Alec kept Roxian close, trying to calm her down. He heard faint footsteps, seeing shadows under the door. He kept her behind him, watching the door.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Roxian squeezed her eyes tightly shut, hoping to block out everything, including her fear, and come up with some kind of plan if they did break in.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:20 am

Alec felt his pocket, feeling his switchblade still in there. He sighed lightly, feeling comforted. He heard the whispers become more clear, and more shadows came over to the bathroom door.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:24 am

Her hand wrapped around Alec's hand and she squeezed it, feeling a little better at his warmth.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:41 am

Alec held on tightly to her hand, watching the knob on the door turn.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:47 am

They're not going to hurt us. They're noot going to hurt us. They're not going to hurt us. She kept repeating that in her head, but she didn't really believe it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:50 am

Alec moved ROxian behind her, watching as they started banging on the door to knock it over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next