Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

First topic message reminder :

Ever since kindergarten Roxian Hawk and Alec Meneldur have hated eachother. Now they're in highschool and emotions are changing. Do they hate each other more? Or less?

Roxian's form:
Name: Roxian Hawk
Description: Tall, light skin, waist length black hair that covers one eye with red highlights, mysteriously dark brown eyes (purple contacts), long black nails with red pointed tips

Alec's form:
Name: Alec Meneldur
Description: long, black hair with stunning sapphire blue eyes. Has a slight muscular build. He is wearing a dark green jacket with a white shirt under it. He is wearing torn denim jeans and black tennis shoes
Other: Has a sister named Millie
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 pm

"Give me this," Roxian said, taking the towel. She wet it, squeezed out the excess water, and started to dab at the bleeding cuts.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Alec winced. "It hurts." he told her, the cold water was making him shake, and the cuts burned under the wet, cold towel.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 pm

"Quit being such a baby. Of course it's going to sting. Just be glad I'm not using soap. For now. It's only stinging because it's cleaning the cut. The soap will hurt more because it cleans better," Roxian told him, continuing to dab at the cuts. "Now, I could do this," She said, pressing hard on a cut. She pulled the towel back, knowing it hurt. She ran it under some water again to clean in. After wringing it out she continued to dab.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:39 pm

"Your mean when it comes to injuries." ALec told her, letting her dab the towel on his wounds.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:45 pm

"Aw, but I'm not always mean," She replied, giving him a very sugary smile and taking out the soap. She put it on the towel, wet it some more, and starting to clean to cuts with soapy water.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:55 pm

Alec winced some more. "That's true, but when it comes to cuts, you can be a bit harsh." he closed his eyes so the soap wouldn't get into them.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:59 pm

"Well, sorry. I'm used to having cuts so I'm used to the pain of cleaning them."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:14 pm

"Interesting." Alec told her, staring into the mirror now. "I'm glad you weren't hurt." he said after a long pause, turning to ROxian.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:19 pm

"I may have some bruises, but nothing compared to what happened to you," Roxian said, brushing off her own troubles.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 2:51 pm

Alec frowned. "Are you sure?" he asked her softly, worried for Roxian.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:44 am

"Yes, I'm sure. Quit worrying about me, you're the one that's bleeding." She rinsed the soap off the towel and started to dab it off his cuts.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:45 am

"Blame the guy for bringing a switchblade." Alec mumbled, the pain wearing off.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:51 am

"And who was the one that also had a switchblade?" Roxian asked, grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:54 am

Alec growled softly. "It was for our safety, he was trying to kill us with his." he looked down at Roxian.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:11 am

Roxian smiled and kissed his cheeck. "I didn't say it was bad." She finished cleaning his cuts. "Good news is that none of the cuts are bad enough to become scars. Bad news is that we don't have band-aids."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 7:02 am

I don't care about the band aids." Alec said, watching roxian. "thanks for helping me."

-------

https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=3359
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40