Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Cassian let go of her side, turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:05 am

"He does want to see you, he just thinks that you don't want to see him anymore."

"I was trying to get to that when we started talking about our historys, we were fighting about it."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:07 am

"But i never told him that." she explained.

"She told you?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:09 am

"It's just emotions, like how you act when he trys to make things right, did he say anything to you to make you cry?"

Cassian nodded. "That's why I offered for her to stay with me, but she said no."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:10 am

"YES." she nodded.

"She hates when people take pity on her. Thats why."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:11 am

"Well then, do you actually think he doesn't care about you?"

"Well sorry for caring."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:12 am

She looked down.

"You just don't understand her. She likes to take control of herself."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:14 am

"She tried to kill herself in the car, I couldn't let her be alone or else she will hurt herself."

"Are you going to answer me? Do you actually think he wouldn't care about you? After everything you've been through?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 am

She looked down. 'If you had the chance, would you talk to her again?"

She took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:02 am

"If I had the chance, then yes."

Gideon put a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I know you care about him, you just need to actually show him you do" he replied to her. "Now, if you had the chance to talk to him one last time, would you?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 am

She looked up. "Okay. I have to go................ahhhh!" she tripped. "My ankle!"

"I would."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:09 am

"It was nice talking to you Michaela, think about it before you do anything else" Gideon said to her, meaning what they talked about as he stepped out of the car and waited for Lorraine.

Cassian jumped out of the tree, helping Lorraine quickly. "Do you have to be so clumsy?" he asked her, supporting her side.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:05 am

"You're the reason I was limping before." she stated.

She took a breath. "Nice talking to you too."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:08 am

Gideon turned away, heading towards the woods.

"Well at least you weren't beaten up, now come on let me take you back" Cassian said to her, helping her towards the car.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:09 am

She stood there alone silently.

She turned away but kept walking with him. She fake fell so he would catch up with Michaela again.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:12 am

Cassian came to the entrance of the woods, noticing the car. He stopped. "I'm not going any farther, she might not want to see me."

Gideon saw the two, coming up to them. "What happend?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:13 am

"I fell." she said, giving him a look that explains everything.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:14 am

Gideon nodded, turning to Cassian. "Could you help her to the car?"

Cassian let out a sigh. "Okay."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:17 am

Michaela was sitting against the car sadly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:19 am

Cassian supported Lorraine, helping her towards the car again.

Gideon came up behind them, looking at Michaela slightly, he wondered if she was going to do anything.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:20 am

Michaela saw Lorraine and Cassian. "Damn*t." she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:22 am

Cassian let go of Lorraine when she was at the car, turning slightly to Michaela. He gave her a little nod, turning and walking away again.

Gideon stared at her with narrowed eyes, she shouldn't just stand there she needs to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:25 am

Michaela saw Gideon's look. "Cassian wait." she spit out.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:27 am

Cassian stopped, turning around slightly. "Yes?"

Gideon walked over to Lorraine. "Are you okay?" he whispered to her softly.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:28 am

"Not really." she sighed.

"Can we talk?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:30 am

"Sure, I guess" Cassian said with a shrug, staring at the other two.

"Oh, we'll leave you two alone" Gideon said to Cassian helping Lorraine into the car. "I'll explain later" he whispered to her softly, closing the door of the car and getting into the car also. He started it and drove off a block away.

"Okay, talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next