Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) Empty
PostSubject: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

Cassian let go of her side, turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:08 am

Lorraine looked at Gideon. "Cassian get the he*l back here!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:15 am

Cassian turned slightly back to Michaela, watching his friend and Michaela's friend. "What?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 am

She grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the car. She pushed Gideon out of the car and grabbed the keys. She jumped out of the car on one leg. "I'm locking you guys in here alone until you make up or make out, whichever comes first." she said slamming the door and locking them in.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am

"What the he*l!" Cassian shouted, trying to get out of the car.

Gideon looked at Lorraine in shock, grabbing his keys from her. "I can't trust you in a car with someone else's keys, but I'm letting this slide."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 am

"Good." Lorraine smirked.

Michaela sighed. "Great."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:22 am

Cassian said nothing, turning away from her sadly.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:24 am

She started banging her head off the car window.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:27 am

"Quit that! it's not going to get us out of here" Cassian growled to her, he hated being locked in a car even when they already talked and she made up her mind.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:34 am

She rolled her eyes. "You still have that blade thing?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:35 am

"Yeah."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:36 am

"Can I see it?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:37 am

"Sure." he handed her the knife.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:37 am

She put it to her neck.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am

"Don't do it" Cassian said to her, pulling the knife out of her hand and away from her. "You have no reason to do that."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:38 am

'Yes I do! Nobody wants me!" she grabbed it back.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:39 am

"But I want you."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:40 am

"And if you'd want what's best for me you'd let me do this."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:40 am

"No, I wouldn't let you do this."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:41 am

'Ugh!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:45 am

"Letting you kill yourself is not what I would want you to do."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:46 am

"Then what do you want me to do!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 am

"Not kill yourself is one, and live your life to the fullest, don't ruin it because of what I did or what anyone else did."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 am

She became silent. "I need out of this car NOW."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

"Fine" Cassian said to her, breaking through the window with his arm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next