Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Cassian let go of her side, turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:50 pm

They were finally at the mall.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 am

Gideon parked the car and got out, walking over to Lorraine's side and opening the door for her.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 am

She smiled. "Gentleman."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:42 am

Gideon smiled.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:41 am

She crutched to the door.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:23 am

Gideon followed next to her, just incaseshe needed help.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:57 am

She crutched into the mall full of people.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:01 am

Gideon looked around, he hadn't been to the mall in a while.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:01 pm

"Crowded much."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:45 pm

Gideon shrugged.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 pm

She nodded. "Food court?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:46 am

"Sure."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:34 am

She ndoded. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:35 am

"Okay," Gideon walked towards the food court.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:37 am

She followed righjt behind him when a bunch of people running knocked into her and knocked her crutches over. She lost balance and fell.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:38 am

Gideon turned around and came to her side. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:13 am

"Oww."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:15 am

Gideon helped her up, grabbing her crutches also.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:36 pm

"Thanks," she said.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 am

"Your welcome."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 pm

She took a seat. "What do you wanna eat?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:09 am

Gideon shrugged. "Let's see... there are a lot of choices."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:57 am

She giggled. "You sound like my mot.....father."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:54 am

"Okay" Gideon said with a smile, looking over at a sandwhich shop. "Do you like sandwhiches?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:19 am

"Surprise me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next