Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 18 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 18 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 18 Pet Awakening - Page 18 LKtU Awakening - Page 18 NpQC
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

We have adapted in ways normal science can't explain. We are different and outcasts compared to others. They are afraid. We adapted because of the predators: bears, mountain lions, pumas, and more. Life in these woods is different than others. It's denser and darker. There's less prey than normal and it's in different forms. Squirrels are abnormally large and mice are unusually small. So do you wish to stay and adapt with the rest of us??

Rules:

1No godmodeling.
2 Use your imagination.
3 have fun!

Forms:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Adaption-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-

Ranks-
They are mainly normal.
-Alpha's
-Beta's ((2 sets))
-Med. Wolf
- Helper
- Queens
- Warriors
- Guards, They stay watch during the day and occasionally at night.
- Elders

Our Pack

Alpha's
Bre- F

Beta's ((2 sets))

Med. Wolf
Merludy- F

-Helper

Warriors
Raven-M mnm
Shadow M - Weedy
Demon F - Weedy
Zephyr M - Meercat
Lightning M - Kai
Skull M -Tiger
Lure F -Tiger

Guards
Roxian F - Weedy
Damien M-Weedy
Corina F - Meercat
Aczaim M
Avalanche F -Rose
Ice M -Rose

Teens
Autumn F
Tornado M

Queens w/or nusing *pups*
Brooke - F *Shira-F*-mnm
*River* F - Weedy
*Shark* M -Kai
*Cloud* M
*Sunny* F

Elders

Name- Bre ^ Raven ^ Brooke
Gender- Female ^ Male ^Female
Rank- Alpha ^ Warrior ^Queen
Adaption- Wings ^ Camoflage, he can change his pelt color ^ none yet
Personality- She is sweet and caring, she'll take anyone in and if they wish to leave she doesn't mind. But she does have a vicious side that many don't see. ^ He is open to close friends and is very nice. He is very flirty. ^ Brooke is very caring and can normally help in any situation.
Appearance- Awakening - Page 18 Hearts-From-Konn-77134465 She has a white pelt and pink faded wings. ^ Awakening - Page 18 Sorrow-charac-91874984 He is a dark brown, light brown and a cream. ^ Awakening - Page 18 Sad-wolf-new-char-36307140
Other- none ^ none ^ She has one surviving pup, Shira

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:59 am

(we'll have to wait for tiger)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 18 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 18 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 18 Pet Awakening - Page 18 LKtU Awakening - Page 18 NpQC
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:09 am

((yea.))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 am

((ok))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 10:58 pm

(AH SORRY!)
Lure: I snapped out of my daze and smiled slightly my cheeks warm. "sorry, I nodded to im fine." i looked into the woods. "no probly not."

Skull: I padded towrds my den and then reached it and kept going towrds the river. The mud was already coating back on from the run and blood from cornia coated my belly. It didnt bothered me the thoughts tho, did. they were cutting in. alll the memories.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:22 am

Corina curled up in her den, twitching slightly as she slept.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Bre picked up his scent she looked to a den like thing. His den she thought. But she continued on. His scent was strong.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:48 am

I puased suddenly on the banks of the crek near my den. I herd bre, "what do you want?" i growled but it didnt realy have any threat in it
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 am

"To figure you out. Why did you attack her?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:46 pm

Skull:"I have my reasons." I said quitly but there was a defencive hardness in my voice. I hadn't Faced her, hand't moved at all
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:51 am

She stepped to the edge of the bank and sat looking straight ahead. "I'm sure you did. But sometimes though, they aren't the best. So are you going to leave? Or work it out?" She said the first question with a little edge.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:23 am

Skull: I waited almost to long before i siad "im not leaving," i said and walked to my den a bit aways.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:06 am

Bre sat for a minute longer. She walked behind him. "Your not leaving, would that be the pack or the territory?" She decided that if he stayed with the pack he would be on the hunting patrols, it should help release anger.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 pm

Skull: I grolwed threatingly, "you know, your really getting on my nerves with all this questiong." but then I said much softer "Im staying in this pack for now." I wanted her to leave so I could be alone
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:02 am

She smiled. "You'll be on the next hunting patrol then." she said and headed back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:05 am

Skull: I growled at her as she left. I didnt like to be ordered around. I didnt feel like going on any kind of patrol right now. He was still hanging on all the drama of his past. I shook out my fur and covered up all the hurt.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:12 am

Bre flicked her tail in recognition to his growl. She figured he was irritated but continued her way back to camp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:53 am

Skull: I would wait for some one to come get me.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:09 pm

She got back to camp and gained everyone's attention. "Skull is staying. Corina, if anything starts again, just let me know. Now we need to send out a border patrol and hunting."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 am

Corina nodded, staying near her den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:05 pm

Bre waited to see if anyone would offer to go on the patrols. "Zypher would you lead the hunting patrol."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 am

Zephyr got up, nodding. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:12 am

She walked over to him and said to him only, "DO you mind taking Skull with you on the patrol? I believe it will help his anger."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:15 am

"I don't mind, but the others won't coop with that" Zephyr replied, flicking his tail over to some of the wolves coming with him. "But they'll have to work with that, where is he?"

(can i make a new wolf?)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 18 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:22 am

"A little ways off the west side of camp. He's in a hollowed out tree. "Thank you." she smiled.

(Surely))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:35 am

"Your welcome" Zephyr barked, nodding respectfully before turning to the others and heading out. (Who's on patrol with him?)

(here is the new wolf:

Name- Punk
Gender- female
Rank- guard (beta possibly?)
Adaption- can see aura, move objects with her mind
Personality- will unfold
Appearance- Awakening - Page 18 Senko_Wolf_Red_Black_White_by_tsuyo290 (the red is supposed to be purple and the darker color is black) she has grey eyes and is partially blind
Other- would like a mate )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: