Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 24 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 24 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 24 Pet Awakening - Page 24 LKtU Awakening - Page 24 NpQC
Awakening - Page 24 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

We have adapted in ways normal science can't explain. We are different and outcasts compared to others. They are afraid. We adapted because of the predators: bears, mountain lions, pumas, and more. Life in these woods is different than others. It's denser and darker. There's less prey than normal and it's in different forms. Squirrels are abnormally large and mice are unusually small. So do you wish to stay and adapt with the rest of us??

Rules:

1No godmodeling.
2 Use your imagination.
3 have fun!

Forms:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Adaption-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-

Ranks-
They are mainly normal.
-Alpha's
-Beta's ((2 sets))
-Med. Wolf
- Helper
- Queens
- Warriors
- Guards, They stay watch during the day and occasionally at night.
- Elders

Our Pack

Alpha's
Bre- F

Beta's ((2 sets))

Med. Wolf
Merludy- F

-Helper

Warriors
Raven-M mnm
Shadow M - Weedy
Demon F - Weedy
Zephyr M - Meercat
Lightning M - Kai
Skull M -Tiger
Lure F -Tiger

Guards
Roxian F - Weedy
Damien M-Weedy
Corina F - Meercat
Aczaim M
Avalanche F -Rose
Ice M -Rose

Teens
Autumn F
Tornado M

Queens w/or nusing *pups*
Brooke - F *Shira-F*-mnm
*River* F - Weedy
*Shark* M -Kai
*Cloud* M
*Sunny* F

Elders

Name- Bre ^ Raven ^ Brooke
Gender- Female ^ Male ^Female
Rank- Alpha ^ Warrior ^Queen
Adaption- Wings ^ Camoflage, he can change his pelt color ^ none yet
Personality- She is sweet and caring, she'll take anyone in and if they wish to leave she doesn't mind. But she does have a vicious side that many don't see. ^ He is open to close friends and is very nice. He is very flirty. ^ Brooke is very caring and can normally help in any situation.
Appearance- Awakening - Page 24 Hearts-From-Konn-77134465 She has a white pelt and pink faded wings. ^ Awakening - Page 24 Sorrow-charac-91874984 He is a dark brown, light brown and a cream. ^ Awakening - Page 24 Sad-wolf-new-char-36307140
Other- none ^ none ^ She has one surviving pup, Shira

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:49 am

Icy: My eyes drifted around bored and cold but then they sharperned as I felt my brother arriving

Night: I padded out of the forest quickly
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:55 am

Lure watched as skull went off. I turned to punk
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:57 am

Punk looked at the wolf staring at her, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:01 am

I frowned sadly at her and brushed by. "hes cranky." i murmered "he always is." I saighed. and said more to myself "he needs someone.... He scared."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 3:38 am

Punk twitched her ears curiously. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:33 am

Night: I smiled padding out to stand beside Icy I greeted her and Punk

Icy I looked at the forest longingly then at Lure Night Punk Bre Ice Corina and lastly Skull
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:25 am

Punk nodded, bored out of her mind.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:26 am

Skull: I glared at icy as i felt her stare.

Lure: "Oh um, hes lonley." I said A little embaressed. I said it loud to loud

Skull: I spun a faced Lure. My eyes full of anger and i Opened my mouth to say a snappy blood curdling threat. Then I relized, my eyes widened ever so slightly in suprise and glazed over. I blinked quickly and covered up my laps with a grunt of a chuckle and discusses. But it didnt sound convincing.

Lure: I looked down. "h-he's scared. I said softly. I looked up at Icy and avalanch
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:27 am

Punk looked over at Skull, then looked blindly back at Lure. "Why do you think he's scared?" she asked softly, not wanting to anger Skull again and have him blame Lure, she did nothing wrong, she was just explaining something to her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 24 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 24 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 24 Pet Awakening - Page 24 LKtU Awakening - Page 24 NpQC
Awakening - Page 24 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:41 am

Bre looked at Skull, then to Lure and Punk. "Come on." she said deciding it was a good time to go.

Shira looked up at Punk and Lure, she squeezed herself between them and looked at Skul questioningly. She was so curious about everything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:01 pm

Punk hesitated for a moment, but got up and followed the group.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:35 am

Skull: I didnt return any of the glances in my direcion keeping my head and tail high i looked stright ahead following the patroll.

Lure: "yeah, Hes not very trusting. He has his reasons." I said turning away sad for skull. He wazs rotting on the inside. I padded towrds my den.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:36 am

Punk nodded, following after the patrol.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:44 am

Lure: I sighed and settled into my den but didnt go alway in kinda layed with my head out so i could see the camp
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:45 am

Punk kept quiet the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:19 am

Lure: I didnt want to think about skull anymore so I changed to an almost ecually gloomy subject, brutes. Well it could be an exciting one, only if she had intrest in anyof the males here. But she didnt yet. No mles but skull here had she talked to really. And skull was toatally not her type. i glaanched around camp at males
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:22 am

Zephyr layed at one side of the camp, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:34 am

Lure: I looked at zypher. he was nice but wasnt that intresting.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 am

Zephyr layed there, bored out of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:51 am

Lure sighed and puffed ip her cheekes and let the air rush out.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 am

Zephyr looked around camp, no one seemed interesting to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 am

Lure: I wasn't vry out going so if a male was to talk to me I wouldnt be the one to make the 1st move.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 am

Zephyr rolled onto his back, staring up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:08 am

Lure: I slowly feel into sleep
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:09 am

Zephyr fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 24 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: