Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 23 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 23 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 23 Pet Awakening - Page 23 LKtU Awakening - Page 23 NpQC
Awakening - Page 23 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

We have adapted in ways normal science can't explain. We are different and outcasts compared to others. They are afraid. We adapted because of the predators: bears, mountain lions, pumas, and more. Life in these woods is different than others. It's denser and darker. There's less prey than normal and it's in different forms. Squirrels are abnormally large and mice are unusually small. So do you wish to stay and adapt with the rest of us??

Rules:

1No godmodeling.
2 Use your imagination.
3 have fun!

Forms:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Adaption-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-

Ranks-
They are mainly normal.
-Alpha's
-Beta's ((2 sets))
-Med. Wolf
- Helper
- Queens
- Warriors
- Guards, They stay watch during the day and occasionally at night.
- Elders

Our Pack

Alpha's
Bre- F

Beta's ((2 sets))

Med. Wolf
Merludy- F

-Helper

Warriors
Raven-M mnm
Shadow M - Weedy
Demon F - Weedy
Zephyr M - Meercat
Lightning M - Kai
Skull M -Tiger
Lure F -Tiger

Guards
Roxian F - Weedy
Damien M-Weedy
Corina F - Meercat
Aczaim M
Avalanche F -Rose
Ice M -Rose

Teens
Autumn F
Tornado M

Queens w/or nusing *pups*
Brooke - F *Shira-F*-mnm
*River* F - Weedy
*Shark* M -Kai
*Cloud* M
*Sunny* F

Elders

Name- Bre ^ Raven ^ Brooke
Gender- Female ^ Male ^Female
Rank- Alpha ^ Warrior ^Queen
Adaption- Wings ^ Camoflage, he can change his pelt color ^ none yet
Personality- She is sweet and caring, she'll take anyone in and if they wish to leave she doesn't mind. But she does have a vicious side that many don't see. ^ He is open to close friends and is very nice. He is very flirty. ^ Brooke is very caring and can normally help in any situation.
Appearance- Awakening - Page 23 Hearts-From-Konn-77134465 She has a white pelt and pink faded wings. ^ Awakening - Page 23 Sorrow-charac-91874984 He is a dark brown, light brown and a cream. ^ Awakening - Page 23 Sad-wolf-new-char-36307140
Other- none ^ none ^ She has one surviving pup, Shira

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:58 am

Punk listened to the other wolves, trying to feel where they were.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:41 am

Icy and Ice:"Well so are we so I think we I'll get along" we said unison flanking her noticing her eyes were flat and dull less
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:58 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you" Punk replied, her tail swaying back and forth.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 23 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 23 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 23 Pet Awakening - Page 23 LKtU Awakening - Page 23 NpQC
Awakening - Page 23 GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Bre smiled to the two of them. She looked to Punk and saw her eyes. She noticed almost immediately what had happened.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:27 am

Punk looked in Bre's direction. "What are you staring at?" she asked, knowing what the answer was. She could read their minds, and she could feel where they were by the vibrations of the ground, it was good to see aura.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 23 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:43 am

"Your eyes." she said honestly. "How did that happen? Or were you born like this, not that it's bad I was just wondering." she said not wanting to offend her.

Raven looked at Punk, although her eyes seemed dull he could tell they weren't. He listened contently.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:18 am

"I wasn't always blind, I could see when I was little" Punk explained, sitting down. "When I was a teen, I was trying to cross a human road when two cars game by and had a crash, they went out of control and rammed into me. Some of the glass from the windows broke and began to cut me, and some got into my eyes and cut them badly. Apparently I was knocked unconscious and the humans took me to a person who helped me. When I woke up, I couldn't see, but I was able to feel where everyone is, lucky me I got the power of aura so I can still fight" she finally said, her tail lowered. "I can still fight, I'm a skillful hunter, and I know my way around curing some injurys, I am also able to read minds if you haven't noticed" Punk also said, still looking in the direction of Bre.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 23 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 6:20 am

Bre looked at her. "I'm sorry to hear that." she said. "But you seem to be alright otherwise. You can probably help Merludy, or any injuries when she needs or is away."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:20 pm

"I wouldn't mind that" Punk replied, a friendly smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 23 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Bre smiled. The pack was coming together. "I'm glad that'll be good for you." She glanced at the food pile. "I'm going to lead a hunting patrol, Ice, Avalanche, and Skull. Would you like to come?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 12:07 am

Punk smiled, turning and walking off.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:17 am

Icy & Icy:"Sure"we said padding after her
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:31 am

Punk layed around, bored.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 23 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:36 am

Bre smiled to them and waited for Skull's response.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:39 am

Punk watched the camp, bored.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 1:40 am

skull: I watched the convo with boardom. "No." I said flatly to Bre. But stood up anways. PArtly cuase It was my duty and I would follow my Dutiy even if my hatred of orders could over power that. Also Lure gave me a dirty look wich I retuned with a smack in the ribs with a paw.

Lure: I tumbled over and withered. But kept my stare on him. I was going to have a bruise there
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:08 am

Punk glared at Skull and growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:22 am

Skull glared at punk, at a lost cuase cuase she couldn't see so he thought and made a mental picture of punks throat being slached by his claws. hopping she would see it
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:27 am

Punk growled again, her fur ruffling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:31 am

SKull: I chuckled saticfied
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:34 am

Punk smirked, flicking her tail from side to side.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:37 am

Skull: I turned away loosing intrest. Her ghosty eyes didnt amuse him at all
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:40 am

Punk shrugged, turning and walking away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:40 am

Lure: I stood up.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:41 am

Punk walked around camp, trying to figure out when she should make her den.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 23 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: