Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 10 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 10 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 10 Pet Awakening - Page 10 LKtU Awakening - Page 10 NpQC
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

We have adapted in ways normal science can't explain. We are different and outcasts compared to others. They are afraid. We adapted because of the predators: bears, mountain lions, pumas, and more. Life in these woods is different than others. It's denser and darker. There's less prey than normal and it's in different forms. Squirrels are abnormally large and mice are unusually small. So do you wish to stay and adapt with the rest of us??

Rules:

1No godmodeling.
2 Use your imagination.
3 have fun!

Forms:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Adaption-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-

Ranks-
They are mainly normal.
-Alpha's
-Beta's ((2 sets))
-Med. Wolf
- Helper
- Queens
- Warriors
- Guards, They stay watch during the day and occasionally at night.
- Elders

Our Pack

Alpha's
Bre- F

Beta's ((2 sets))

Med. Wolf
Merludy- F

-Helper

Warriors
Raven-M mnm
Shadow M - Weedy
Demon F - Weedy
Zephyr M - Meercat
Lightning M - Kai
Skull M -Tiger
Lure F -Tiger

Guards
Roxian F - Weedy
Damien M-Weedy
Corina F - Meercat
Aczaim M
Avalanche F -Rose
Ice M -Rose

Teens
Autumn F
Tornado M

Queens w/or nusing *pups*
Brooke - F *Shira-F*-mnm
*River* F - Weedy
*Shark* M -Kai
*Cloud* M
*Sunny* F

Elders

Name- Bre ^ Raven ^ Brooke
Gender- Female ^ Male ^Female
Rank- Alpha ^ Warrior ^Queen
Adaption- Wings ^ Camoflage, he can change his pelt color ^ none yet
Personality- She is sweet and caring, she'll take anyone in and if they wish to leave she doesn't mind. But she does have a vicious side that many don't see. ^ He is open to close friends and is very nice. He is very flirty. ^ Brooke is very caring and can normally help in any situation.
Appearance- Awakening - Page 10 Hearts-From-Konn-77134465 She has a white pelt and pink faded wings. ^ Awakening - Page 10 Sorrow-charac-91874984 He is a dark brown, light brown and a cream. ^ Awakening - Page 10 Sad-wolf-new-char-36307140
Other- none ^ none ^ She has one surviving pup, Shira

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 10 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 10 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 10 Pet Awakening - Page 10 LKtU Awakening - Page 10 NpQC
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:25 am

Bre smiled to Skull. "Then welcome. And enjoy your stay or life here." She wasn't bothered by the way he talked. She nodded to him and looked to Lure. "And you are?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:44 am

Skull: I nodded .

Lure: I watched him walk off towrds the nursery and then let my ears fell when i relized he didnt want the pup near us. Skull nudged me bre had asked me a question "Oh... Um lure."
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:42 am

Bre nodded. She looked to the nursery. She excused herself and went to check on the prey pile.

Brooke looked to the newcomers, Raven by her side now.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:50 am

Skull: I caught raven and brooke starig and stared right back with my icy blue eyes
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:53 am

Brooke stood up and padded over. "Hey." she said.

Raven walked lightly by her. He nodded to them.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:18 pm

Autumn:I causally came up and greeted them "Welcome I'm Autumn"my bronzeish amber eyes were distracted
~
Tornado:As soon as found Autumn's bronze pelt in the middle of camp I walked over standing beside Autumn I introduced myself "Welcome My name is Tornado"the breeze slightly ruffled my light grey pelt but my light blue eys were also kinda edging towards the nnursery
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 11:38 pm

"I'm Brooke, welcome to our pack." she said kindly her pelt ruffling slightly in the wind.

"I'm Raven." he said simply leaving it at that.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:25 am

Corina watched the two newcomers, not feeling comfortable around them. They seemed familiar to her, but nothing came up in her mind. (hey tiger, can like skull be in corina's past somehow?)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:35 am

Cloud:I rolled over and asked "So whats wrong with them?"
~
Acazim:Stunned I replied "Theres nothing wrong with them!"

~
Cloud:"Yea there is because you usally let us meet the newcomers but this time you wont"
~
Acazim:In a controlled voice I responded "Yea, but I think they must be tired from traveling and we should give them sometime to rest and settle down"

~
Cloud:"Yea yea whatever but tommarow they'll be alright and bright and early I'm gonna meet them "I said smiling slyly
~
Acazim:I reisted the urge to kick Cloud
~
Sunny:I said nothing just watching the conersation I wondered silently if Cloud was right

~
Tornado:I controlled the wind so that the sounds from the nursery would waft directly at me and Autumn so we only could hear
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:05 am

(sure meerecat but pm me so we can figure it out!)
Lure: my jaw tensed at the wafting sounds skull didnt seemed bothered. "Hello, im lure" I said quitely my voice smooth and sweet. the breeze ruffled my fluffy purple pelt and my 'hair' across my eyes. "nice to meet you all" she was a bit overwellmed with them all

Skull: I nodded to them "skull." I nodded a briskly not used to all these wolves. My cold eyes observed them all
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:11 am

Brooke had a feeling they didn't like everyone around them. She smiled kindly. "Well I wanted to say hi before I went out to hunt." She said excusing herself.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:13 am

Autumn:I excused myself along with Tornado to go to the nursery to see Sunny and Cloud now that Acazim left to hunt
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:56 am

Skull: I grunted and stood "come lure, Les get ourselves some dens
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:58 am

Brooke walked through the entrance and out into the woods. She breathed in deeply before continuing on and searching for prey.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 am

Autumn:I padded in quietly into the nursery to be attacked by Sunny
~
Sunny:"AUTUMN!"I said with pure delight "What do the nw olves look like can we please meet them. Why wont Acazim let us meet them?"I kept bombaring her with questions

~
Autumn:"Who said Acazim dosent want you two to meet them?"
~
Sunny:I gestured towards Cloud "Well can you let me see them"

~
Autumn:I though for a second and asked Tornado "In how much will Acazim arrive?"

~
Tornado:"I give him 20 15 mintutes"seeing he was far in the forest
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:03 am

Brooke walked a well known path to her. She lept carefully over a small stream. She scented a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 am

Acazim: I hunted bringing down a doe And a squeril
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 8:43 am

Midnight-Tiger wrote:
(sure meerecat but pm me so we can figure it out!)
Lure: my jaw tensed at the wafting sounds skull didnt seemed bothered. "Hello, im lure" I said quitely my voice smooth and sweet. the breeze ruffled my fluffy purple pelt and my 'hair' across my eyes. "nice to meet you all" she was a bit overwellmed with them all

Skull: I nodded to them "skull." I nodded a briskly not used to all these wolves. My cold eyes observed them all

Corina still stared at them, not knowing what to do.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 11:27 am

Brooke heard a herd of deer. She swiftly moved and dropped her squirrel so that she could collect it later. She leapt onto a buck, silent and swift. She brought it down and dragged it to her other kill.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:07 am

Autumn:"Hmm sure you can look at them but they are kinda busy right now looking for dens but"I grabbed her up my her scuff and deposisted her outside of the nursery
~
Sunny:Happy to see the newcomers I looked around eargerly I quickly found a purple pelt that didnt look fmailair "Oh she preety"I said looking at her shiny purple pelt and her swirly design on her tail, knowing Acazim had said there were two newcomers I looked quickly for the other one he wasn't that hard to find since he was larger than the others and he wasn't very well groomed "He's um"I tried to figure something nice to sya but for the first time in my lfe I was lost for words and kinda scared I hid behind Autumn "Charming"I murmered quietly scared by all that dry blood on his pelt looking down at my paws
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 1:08 am

Brooke carried her kill back. She left it in the pile.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 am

Sunny:I hid behind Autumn scared praying Skull hadn't heard me
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:32 am

Brooke saw Autumn and Sunny. She walked over. "Hey." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 7:35 am

Autumn: I smiled and greeted "Hello Brooke, How are you?"
~
Sunny:I instantly became less hy "Hello Brooke, Its a lovely day isn't it look the sun is shinning and the sky is clear"I raised my head "Its beutiful"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 10 GS9V

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 am

"I'm good." I answered Autumn, "It is a lovely day isn't it." I said to Sunny. "How are you both?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 10 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: