Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awakening

Go down 
+3
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 9 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 9 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 9 Pet Awakening - Page 9 LKtU Awakening - Page 9 NpQC
Awakening - Page 9 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 7:54 am

First topic message reminder :

We have adapted in ways normal science can't explain. We are different and outcasts compared to others. They are afraid. We adapted because of the predators: bears, mountain lions, pumas, and more. Life in these woods is different than others. It's denser and darker. There's less prey than normal and it's in different forms. Squirrels are abnormally large and mice are unusually small. So do you wish to stay and adapt with the rest of us??

Rules:

1No godmodeling.
2 Use your imagination.
3 have fun!

Forms:

Name-
Gender-
Rank-
Adaption-
Personality-
Appearance-
Other-

Ranks-
They are mainly normal.
-Alpha's
-Beta's ((2 sets))
-Med. Wolf
- Helper
- Queens
- Warriors
- Guards, They stay watch during the day and occasionally at night.
- Elders

Our Pack

Alpha's
Bre- F

Beta's ((2 sets))

Med. Wolf
Merludy- F

-Helper

Warriors
Raven-M mnm
Shadow M - Weedy
Demon F - Weedy
Zephyr M - Meercat
Lightning M - Kai
Skull M -Tiger
Lure F -Tiger

Guards
Roxian F - Weedy
Damien M-Weedy
Corina F - Meercat
Aczaim M
Avalanche F -Rose
Ice M -Rose

Teens
Autumn F
Tornado M

Queens w/or nusing *pups*
Brooke - F *Shira-F*-mnm
*River* F - Weedy
*Shark* M -Kai
*Cloud* M
*Sunny* F

Elders

Name- Bre ^ Raven ^ Brooke
Gender- Female ^ Male ^Female
Rank- Alpha ^ Warrior ^Queen
Adaption- Wings ^ Camoflage, he can change his pelt color ^ none yet
Personality- She is sweet and caring, she'll take anyone in and if they wish to leave she doesn't mind. But she does have a vicious side that many don't see. ^ He is open to close friends and is very nice. He is very flirty. ^ Brooke is very caring and can normally help in any situation.
Appearance- Awakening - Page 9 Hearts-From-Konn-77134465 She has a white pelt and pink faded wings. ^ Awakening - Page 9 Sorrow-charac-91874984 He is a dark brown, light brown and a cream. ^ Awakening - Page 9 Sad-wolf-new-char-36307140
Other- none ^ none ^ She has one surviving pup, Shira

Last edited by mnm1995 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:47 am

Roseheart:I stepped into some packs unlnown territory Petalfur behind me
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 2:55 am

Tinsel~*~Tiger wrote:
(did u make thoe pics?)

Lure: I looked acazim, my suductive power making my eyes twinkle. "tempting..." I looked at skull I was loyal he saved me i hunt for him i owed him my loyalty. even as much as he was rude and harsh. "I will stay loyal with skull, if he wishes to join you, i would follow but i am with skull."

Skull: I grinned "See. Now I am here becuase I travled here..." he rolled his eyes.
(rp?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:34 am

Acazim:"Do you want to join or not"I asked imapteinytly
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:52 am

Skull: The smile disappeared " I want to meet your alpha."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 am

Acazim"I warily said "Then come meet Bre"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 6:29 am

Skull: I Walked bodly over...

Lure: I followed more timid
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:35 am

We led them back to camp
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:56 am

skull: we followed
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:01 am

I led them to the center of camp
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 9:59 am

Skull: I looked around...
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:12 am

Acazim: Bre will be with you shortly
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 am

Lure: I smiled flirtivly to him "thank you..."(heer power is suductiveness)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 am

Acazim: I figured out her power and slowly started to back up
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 10:58 am

Lure: I smiled
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 am

Acazim:I couldn't help from smiling a little
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:17 am

Lure: I winked and turned around and walked up to skull who was sitting very king like on a flat stone I layed down at his feet.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Awakening - Page 9 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 9 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Awakening - Page 9 Pet Awakening - Page 9 LKtU Awakening - Page 9 NpQC
Awakening - Page 9 GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:49 am

Bre looked to the new wolves. She walked towards them watching what Lure had done with Acazim. She smiled. "Welcome, Are you looking to stay, or just passing through?" she asked calmly sitting in front of them.

Raven walked through the woods on the edge of their territory.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:48 am

Acazim:Now that she had stopped my mind cleared up I frowned
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Awakening - Page 9 GS9V

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:53 am

Bre looked to Acazim.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:40 am

Lure: smiled at their expressions...
Skull: I spoke for lure and me... "we will stay, for as long as it suits us." I said standing now. My voice deep and dark with a smooth flow. I was calm
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 10:21 am

Acazim:I nodded I was okay and from there turned my look to a calm expression
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 am

Lure: I watch his face go calm...
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:02 pm

Acazim: My expression not changing my eyes still normal and thoughtful I made mental notes
1)Stay away from Lure
2)Skull thinks highly of himself
3)Avoid the newcomers
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:20 pm

(haha)

Lure: I layed down tired. resting my head on my paws. eyes shutting slightly

Skull: I moved further down the rock closer to lure and sat by her side. She proved herself today and for that i owed her.

skull sat almost protectivly like by lure his eyes seemed clouded as he looked bre.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:09 am

Acazim;I excused myself to go to the nursery where I found Sunny bounding around
~
Sunny:"Yay!"I came running towards the familair grey wolf looking straight into his cobalt eyes I asked "Why didn't you come sooner"
~
Acazim:Chuckling I replied "Two newcomers joined us today"
~
Sunny:"Uww"I said smiling brightly "I wanna meet em can I please meet em please please please"I pleaded trying to get out of the nursery
~
Acazim:"No no no"I softly said picking her up by the scruff and deposting her back in the nursery "They are tired and do not want to be disturbed"I said thankful for the excuse
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Awakening - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awakening   Awakening - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakening
Page 9 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 31  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs :: Magic Wolves-
Jump to: