Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:
Gabriel- black wolf with blue eyes

Males:
Rafe- gray and white wolf
James- brown of all shades
Dally
Alec

Females:
Jessica- rusty red and white
skye- white with black belly and tial tip and boots
Ronnie
Ireth
Millie
Charisse- sand dune tan
Alyssa-darkbrown

News!

7/1/09
Dear loogaroos
The moon has risen to the highest point. full. The pack has been without leader without backbone for a while now, and the time has arrived for the wolves to gather. Gather to fight for the postion of alpha!
All the males gatheredin the forest the females elders and childen in a ring around the open ground in the forest. The males fought and fought hard and in the fight trajeties and honors accured. James brother of Jessica was thrown to the ground and attacked by three wolves. and with his struggles barley made it out with his life. He crawled away as his sister and friends, Ireth and other cryed silently... More horror then that took place Alec beaten hard was thid standing in the end, but didnt win... Rafe was thrown from the ring without much injury but once out you cant come back... Last standing was Gabriel and Morgrin. Morgrin had a tight grip on gabriels neck but gabrie wouldent let him win and in his attepts to get Morgrin of, Morgrin died.. the pack was astonished and sadded a grive for him now... but at the same time they have a alpha and cheer as Gabriel takes his thrown...
Now the females battle begins... Coming soon!

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:12 am

rafe:"Looks like it." he said standing over her. she looked rumpled and her eyes were red. (asuming) "you know, a beds a better place to sleep then on the ground." He said folding the paper
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:31 am

"I know" Ireth said almost in a whisper. "I just didn't plan on moving anytime soon" she tried to get up, using the tree for support. "Why are you here?" she growled softly, she thought that she was just going to run into anything worse, and sadly, she did. You know you want him to be here, you just won't admit it. the voice in her head said. SHut your trap voice. she responded in her head, her leaning against the tree for support.

(what does the note say?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:04 am

(cant say!)
Rafe: "did you hurt your leg?" he asked looking at how she needed suport.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:07 am

"Yeah, but I'm fine" Ireth said, trying to walk but couldn't.

(ughhhh! xP be fair)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:20 am

(Ireth can ask!)

Rafe: "what you do run into a log?" He wrapped his arm under her wais then threw her over his shoulder. like a sack of patatoes. "Guess i got to do all the work around here."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:25 am

Ireth growled, trying to get out of his grip. "I said I was fine, I can do things on my own" she spat, wanting to be put down. She let out a sigh, looking down at his back pocket, where she saw a slip of paper. "Well, what is this?" she asked, grabbing it from his pocket and staring at it. "A little note from that girl your going to have for a snack?" she asked, showing him the paper.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:39 am

Rafe: "Give me that" I said grabbing at the paper. "im not going to eat her, infact im standing her up."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:40 am

"Oh really?" Ireth said, snatching the paper from him again. "I'm guessing it's her phone number, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:46 am

Rafe: "yes, a list of girls and their numbers actually." he said dully "open it." he said as he stared towrds her house.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:49 am

"I see" Ireth said, reading the numbers. "So which one's for dinner and which one's for dessert?" she sneered, looking through the numbers.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:57 am

Rafe: "im not killing anyone, right now." he said as they arived at her house.
"but as i rember, i was supossed to meet with one girl." He set her down on her porch
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:17 am

Ireth held the phone numbers in her hand, staring up at him. She raised her eyebrow. "And that girl would be?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:19 am

Rafe: I grabbed the papper back and flipped it over with one single phone number on it. "this one." i pointed. It was her number.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:20 am

Ireth snatched the paper, looking at her number. "I never gave you my number" she said, staring at it in shock.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:33 am

Rafe: I snatched it back and tucked it in my pocket. "i have my contacts.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:34 am

Ireth narrowed her eyes. "Who gave you my number?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:42 am

Rafe: "hey it wasnt easy," then puased. "i never said someone gave it to me." And opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:45 am

"What did you do?" Ireth growled softly, limping to the door.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:52 am

Rafe: " I got a pretty puppys number." I said arogantly
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:01 am

Ireth narrowed her eyes, limping inside her house. Sadly, she couldn't move fast or far enough away from him. "ANd so the other girls are bait, a little snack for later am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:09 am

Rafe: "what Is with you and me eating people?" I said Fowling her in i wraped my arm around her waist to help her walk
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:11 am

Ireth pulled away from his hold. "You don't know how bad that is Rafe, that's the worse thing you can do other than be a player and break innocent girl's hearts" she stated, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:23 am

Rafe: "I sayed I wasn't eating anyone!" I said dropping my arm glaring back
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:20 am

Ireth narrowed her eyes. "Then what about being a player?" she asked, her voice stern. "Can you be trusted by any girl? By me?" she said, staring at him. "That's why no one trusts you, except stupid humans that you seduce just for your taste in a nice meal" she growled softly, looking away from him. "I can't believe I thought I could trust you..." she muttered softly, looking down at the ground as she folded her arms across her chest.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:16 am

(u there?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~
Page 12 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next