Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:
Gabriel- black wolf with blue eyes

Males:
Rafe- gray and white wolf
James- brown of all shades
Dally
Alec

Females:
Jessica- rusty red and white
skye- white with black belly and tial tip and boots
Ronnie
Ireth
Millie
Charisse- sand dune tan
Alyssa-darkbrown

News!

7/1/09
Dear loogaroos
The moon has risen to the highest point. full. The pack has been without leader without backbone for a while now, and the time has arrived for the wolves to gather. Gather to fight for the postion of alpha!
All the males gatheredin the forest the females elders and childen in a ring around the open ground in the forest. The males fought and fought hard and in the fight trajeties and honors accured. James brother of Jessica was thrown to the ground and attacked by three wolves. and with his struggles barley made it out with his life. He crawled away as his sister and friends, Ireth and other cryed silently... More horror then that took place Alec beaten hard was thid standing in the end, but didnt win... Rafe was thrown from the ring without much injury but once out you cant come back... Last standing was Gabriel and Morgrin. Morgrin had a tight grip on gabriels neck but gabrie wouldent let him win and in his attepts to get Morgrin of, Morgrin died.. the pack was astonished and sadded a grive for him now... but at the same time they have a alpha and cheer as Gabriel takes his thrown...
Now the females battle begins... Coming soon!

Last edited by Midnight-Tiger on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 am

Rafe: I smiled and chuckled. "Yes, it went Very very well." My voice not his agregant usall sound, but then it switched and said "I saved some for you too," and grabed the blonds hand he wastalkin to durin class and headed down towrds lunch.

james stoped and the girls went to alec and him. James sighed and followed Rafe and the girlss followed too except for a brunett hanging on alecs arm

Skye: I turned from the boys, "whats wrong with you? " she said looking at her expresion "you looked crazed" she smiled and pointed her pink pen with skulls on it at her.

Jess: I shut my locker "hey." I said simply mind else where
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:36 am

Ireth shook her head. "It's nothing" she lied, her grip on her bag tightened. "Let's just get to lunch."

Alec grinned, leading the brunette with him to the lunchroom.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:53 am

(the brunetts a wing girl of the blond like 2nd most popular person blond is Shanon brunet monica)

Monica smiled swinging her hips flashing her ver open and reveiling shirt

rafe sat at the jock table james sat next to him and the blond on the other side of rafe.

Jess and skye sat at a table across the room from them where most the girls who werent cheerleader players, sat. bUt all of them still quite popular
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:34 am

Ireth sat across from her friends, trying to think.

Alec grinned at Monica, sitting across from Rafe and James.

Ireth looked over at the other table and noticed the boys, her hands clenched into fist when she saw Rafe. Ughh! he made her so frustrated all the time. It's because you love him. the voice in her head said. No I don't, now shut up! she replied, clenching and unclenching her hands into fist. She let out a sigh, laying her head on her hands. The voice is not right, the voice is not right. she repeated in her head multiple times, she was very frustrated right now. You know I'm right. the voice said, having a smart alecky tone to it. I THOUGHT I SAID TO SHUT UP!!!! she screamed in her head, just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:33 am

Skye: "Your mental" I said poking Ireth in the ribs.
Jess: I was watching, what rafe do that was making her so upset?

Monica: I sat next to alec
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 am

"I'm not mental, just frustrated" Ireth mumbled.

Alec smiled, wrapping his arm around Monica's waist.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:18 am

Monica: I smiled and put one of my hands on his leg and used the other to stab my salad

Skye:"well first your like GRRR" she said scrunching her face up to over exadrated angry face "then you like sigh" And she sighed and looked up like she was madly in love. "whats up with that?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:19 am

Ireth shrugged. "I don't know..." she said to her, laying her head on the table.

Alec grinned, eating some of his food.

"It's complicated" Ireth said, not showing her face.

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:26 am

(hola! your back!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:47 am

Jess: I giggled at her Expressions and so did the other girls at the table Ireth didnt find it funny. "whats wrong sweety?" I asked rubbing her back

Skye: I frowned and got up to get a soda.

Rafe: I got up leaving shanon and the others and met skye by the soda machine.
Skye: i didnt say anything.
Rafe: "sup?" I said and grabed her waist
Skye: I shoved him off "down boy." I siad flirtivly.
Rafe: I smiled and then frowned... "do you have a dime?"
Skye: I lughed once "yeah" i put it out for him to grab it then pulled it back when he tryed to recive it
Rafe: "aw come on."
Skye: "applogize to Ireth, she needs some cheerin up." I said
Rafe: "for a dime!"
Skye: I waved it in front of his face "come on prove you can charm anyone?"
Rafe I grunted and walked over towrds the table where Ireth sat
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:50 am

Ireth still sat there. "It's nothing" she mumbled, not looking up. She growled when she heard the laughs, not amused. She sensed someone else coming, getting up fast. "I have to go, I'll see you guys after school" She said to Jess, running out of the lunchroom and to the entrance of the school. She ran out, just wanting to get out of all the drama.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:58 am

Jass: "but-" I said but she was already gone
Rafe: "where she headed to?"
Jess: "home I guess, she really, upset."
Rafe: "Oh." I walked back to skye "she left."
Skye: "you must smell." i said throwing the dime to him "but I asume i shoudn't let my blood brother die of thirst."
Rafe: frowned but took the dime and got his drink
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 am

Ireth ran into the woods, feeling the need to just stay here for a while.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:16 am

(schools out so we can rp)

Monica: I got up and droped my number in alecs lap wiggled my fingers goodbye and flung my hair turning away to meet shanon

Shanon I hung On rafe the kissed him and left

James: I got up and headed for home meeting with jess
Rafe: I headed home threw the woods
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:30 am

Ireth sat near the creak, her hair was a mess and she was asleep. She had a long and restless day and didn't plan on having anything worse happen. She shifted in her sleep, twitching slightly at some moments.

Alec grinned and fingered the number, he slipped it into his pocket and got on his skateboard. He rode off home, wondering how Millie was.

Millie sat at home, watching tv.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:30 pm

Rafe: I travled alone, that was odd for me but didnt care much of it. I followed the creeck home.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:48 am

Ireth shifted her spot, wincing slightly. She muttered something softly, her leg was hurting a lot.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:19 am

Rafe passed Ireth but didnt see her he was looking at a scrap pice of paper in his hands...
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:20 am

Ireth moaned softly, trying to turn again.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:40 am

Rafe looked up "whos there?" he sniffed answeing his own question Ireth. he didnt see her there, behind some rocks and tall grass
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:42 am

Ireth slowly reached over and touched her leg, wincing at the touch.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:47 am

"Ireth?" i called. I started head towrds her by smell
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:50 am

Ireth opened her eyes slowly, hearing her name. She didn't know who it was but who cared? "Hello?" she asked softly, wincing a little as she tried to get up.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:07 am

Rafe: I now saw her and came up to her. "Skye said you were upset, why did you run off?" I asked try not to sound to intrested.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:09 am

Ireth shrugged, wrapping her arms around her legs. "I was just having a bad day..." she said softly, not looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~   Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and Chocolate ~REBORN based on the book~
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next