Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 am

First topic message reminder :

You pad along the South territory lines, the trees are a beautiful color and the plants and Nature and wildlife are springing with health and plentiful of food and herbs. There, a white she-wolf greets you. "Greetings, I am Shine, member of Tiger Cat (you and me!?) Pack. I see you have stumbled over our territory line, I wish you peace, as long as you come with me, so I may introduce you to my alphas, and lead you on your way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You pad along the North territory line you crosse a couple minutes ago, the trees are lack luster and the wildlife scarce. EVerything looks dead and demonic, with carvings etched into the trees by wolf claws. You are suddenly pinned by a black mass of fur, with midnight eyes gleaming at you, a ripling snarling coming from it. "Who are you!? " it snaps and bangs your head on the dirt, 'I askerd who are you!?" it snaps against after you don't answer, you snarl back and snap some explicits at it, and it grabs your scruff and throws you against a tree, knocking you out,.

You wake up/arrive at a large clearing, with wolves surrounding the edge with dens inevery bush. You stare at all of them. Two large wolves appear from a large rock, one black with white streaks and a white circle around his eyes, and the other with white and black streaks with a black circle around eye (can that be your alphas description or no? Jut a suggestion ya know yin and yasng Skina being the leader of the Yang adn you leader of the yin?)

The one stares at you sizing you up, while the other stares softly almost motherly at you. You're totally confused.

They both step forward and you notice how protective the brute is protective of the she-wolf, must be mates. And alphas the way everyonte seems to look upon them for guidance. You sit there silent as they talk it over with each other, clerly the brute doesn't want you here, but the she-wolf wins him over and you are accepted into the pack, all the lighter colored wolves practically rejoice while the dark ones sulk in their own corner.

Which side are you on? Shine and Belle's? Or Shina and Nights?

Choose your path wisely, you may learn to regret it, you may learn to love it. It's your choice.

Form:

Name:
Age (pup, teen, adult):
Position (queen or warrior, or trainee if teen or pup):
Power (only one; will not be on the front page so remember your's):
Description(if Dark, your pelt must be of darker colors, if a brighter wolf, your colors must be brighter):
Which side do you belong to?(Demonic or Angelic?):

♥ Angelic part of pack

♦ Demonic part of pack

♥♦ You're part of both and still deciding this is typical with newly made warriors, and teens, pups are giving their ranking through parents until they become teens and either wait to decide or decide immeadietly.

• It is always possible for demonic and angelic wolves to become mates, it is uncommon, but are you going to be the one to make it common?

• Alpha's have twopowers as opposed to only one, no one wuite knows what their real powers are, clearly very powerful, no one really knows what the other has. They are meant to be secret, unless you wish them not to be. It is entirely your choice.

Alphas:

Belle (Lola) ♥ + Shina (Cmain) ♦

Betas(4):

Night ♦ (Cmain) + ???

Shine ♥ (Cmain) + ???

Medicine Wolf(only 1)

????

Warriors:

Hinder (Cmain) ♥

Paramore (Cmain) ♦

Elle (Cmain) ♥♦

Silver (Cmain) ♦

Tear (Cmain) ♥ turned ♦ (original name was Lilac)

Avalanche (Cmain) ♦♥

Anastasia (Cmain) ♦

Panther (Cmain) ♦

Tiger (Lola) ♥

Moon ♦ (lola)

Star ♦ (lola)

Massie ♥ (lola)

Dylan ♥ (lola)

Tanner ♥ (lola)

Buck ♦ (lola)

Freedom ♦ (lola)

Asia (mnm)

Snowfall (Snow) ♥ (mnm)

Queens:

Jenny ♥ (with Paramore's (♦) pups)

Teens:

Lahni (Cmain) ♦♥

Bam (Cmain) ♦

Brooke ♦ (lola)

Shadow ♦ (Weedy)

Roxain ♦ (Weedy)

Pups:

Tinsel (Cmain) ♦ (mother unknown)

Jagger and Lucy ♦ (mother unknown; identical twins)

Holly ( monther unknown. is teh same age as Jagger)

Snow ♥ (Weedy)

River ♥ (Weedy)

Shira ♥ ( mnm)

Last edited by Massie Block on Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 Pet Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 LKtU Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 NpQC
Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Snow walked with Shira at her side.

Asim walked with them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Roxian: I sar down, my paws aching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 11:53 pm

Freedoma nd Brooke came acroos Roxain.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:32 am

Snow: "Hello."
Roxian: I looked up, and saw two intruders. Energy flooded back into my paws. "Touch them and die," I growled at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:33 am

" we arnt" Freedom barked.
Brooke showed ehr theeth
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:58 am

Shadow growled at her. "I can take care of myself!"
Snow: I put down River. "I'm sorry. They're really bad tempered."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:01 am

" yea he can take care of himself!" Brooke barked.

Freedom rolled his eyes, " Its ok"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:10 am

Roxian: I growled. "So what do you want with us?"
Snow: "I can't believe how opposite me and Roxian are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:11 am

" Nothing, your just in Tiger Cat Pack terrioy" Freedom (Free) answered
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:19 am

Snow: "Would they be willing to let us join? Even if two of us." I looked at my little brother and Roxian. "Have bad tempers?"
"I don't have a bad temper!" Shadow snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:30 am

Free laughted, " Sure, they woudl be happy to, just follow me and Brooke"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 1:44 am

Snow: "Great!" I picked up River and followed.
Roxian: She's going to get us killed. I followed her anyway. "Keep up."
"You'rfe going too fast!"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 BUcdTiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 am

Name: Lightning ; Angel ; Shark ; Thunder
Age (pup, teen, adult): Adult ; teen ; Pup ; Adult
Position (queen or warrior, or trainee if teen or pup): Warrior ; Trainee ; Trainee ; Warrior
Power (only one; will not be on the front page so remember your's): Weather ; Flight ; Shape shifting into ONLY water animals ; Darkness
Description(if Dark, your pelt must be of darker colors, if a brighter wolf, your colors must be brighter): Yellow wolf with black lightning bolt stripe on back ; Pink wolf with yellow specks on back ; Grey wolf with shark tooth shape on forehead ; Black wolf with grey specks.
Which side do you belong to?(Demonic or Angelic?): Angelic ; Angelic ; Demonic ; Demonic
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 Pet Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 LKtU Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 NpQC
Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:57 am

Shira looked to Snow sadly.

Snow picked her up by the scruff and continued walking although her paws throbed.

Asim watched for other wolves.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:01 am

Name:Skull
Age (pup, teen, adult):adult
Position (queen or warrior, or trainee if teen or pup):warrior
Power (only one; will not be on the front page so remember your's): Wolverines from x man
Description(if Dark, your pelt must be of darker colors, if a brighter wolf, your colors must be brighter):He has a hazy white pelt covered in cimson red blood and icey blue eyes
Which side do you belong to?(Demonic or Angelic?):Demonic
evil laugh

Name:KIba
Age (pup, teen, adult):teen/adult almost there
Position (queen or warrior, or trainee if teen or pup): warrior
Power (only one; will not be on the front page so remember your's):Fire
Description(if Dark, your pelt must be of darker colors, if a brighter wolf, your colors must be brighter): Red with white underbelly bright green eyes
Which side do you belong to?(Demonic or Angelic?): angelic
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)   Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tiger Cat Clan ( Made by me and Cat)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2