Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
Midnight-Tiger
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:56 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome

❖The Forbidden Forest❖

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Glitterfy173909332D34
Ye who enter, Have been warned
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 642178n01z9onf4y

The History
A lone wolf. A regect, went out to find a place to call home. Going complytly by the call of the wild, the wolf ran. The loner came to the edge of the lush fragrent forest he once called home. Before him layed a long strech of rock and crumble. A few dead trees stood in ashy shadows of themselves. A crow called to warn the new comer. But the loner pushed on. The wolf raced across the death that lay around him to the forest in the distance. as the sun begain to set he begain to make out the tall thick dry woodland at the other end in detail. The trees loamed and creaked in the light breeze. a Owl hooted. And the shadows cast down on the wolf. The trees turned red with the sun disaperance. Then it was all black. every movement echoed as he hesetently moved foward. A long forgoten trial was just visable. He followed. Every sound made the wolf jump and turn. Hair on end. It was cold and the wolf could see the dark sky threw the bear limbs. By morning he had reached the end of the forest now Knowen as the Dead woods.
Then came the desert small but bone dry. it arced out from the woods and in the middle of the desert there was a small hilly rock scape the wolf, climbed to the top the journey had been 4 long horrible days, but now what lay before the wolf was all worth her while.
~Later her sister came too and her cousin Kiba

Importiant land marks
Dead woods→ the woods with no life
Dead sea→ a long arching sand surounding the rocks
Thorn valley→the sharp paw bleeding stone path to Dead woods
Claws of the gods→the large rock scape that protects the forbiden forest
white caps→the mts in the back of the rock scape

The plot
Outcast of all kind have been fleaing their packs to a place tey herd of in ledgens. A place that is at peace and wounder. But now the ledgened has spread to other ears, the pack of dona the 1st have herd and seak revange of the past. Other packs who have lost great warriors also wish to take over the land and they aare joining togother. To fight.
(you may play the bad guys!!!!!!)

If you want to travle to here...
Name
looks;
mate(If taken on pack list will say ur name~mates name)
position wanted

Mine:
Dona
~and~her sisters
Arete
Amber
~and~their 1/2 brother
Kiba
~teens~
Azul

☠Bramble pack☠
Snitch
Thorn~alpha
shallow

Alpha
Dona

Alpha male
(get * to get to be alpha male)

betas(4)
(get ~)

med wolf
(get +)

Members (f)
Arete/ari
Amber
Honey
Snowfall/snow
Elle
Ada Lovelace
Cat
Roxian
Demon
Luna
Brook
Jadis

Members(m)
Kiba
Azul
Freedom
Asim
Scythe
Avalanche
Shadow*
Thunder
Lighting
Dreamer
Tiger
Sunny
Zypher

Pups (with their gender and mother)
Shira-(f) no mom
River-(f)unknown
Shark-(m)unkowen

The dark!☜

Alpha of Bramblewood:(donas pack)
alpha male: Thorn-(me)
Alpha female:

Beta:Devil
Beto:

Med:
Flame
red fur female

Warriors:
Male:
stintz-(me)

Female:
Shallow-(me)
Moon
midnight
Moonlight

pups:
darkness(dark)

*add ur old pack!*

Pics!
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Firewolf
Dona
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Redblackwolf
Arete (ari)
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Wolf
Amber
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Red_Wolf_by_KoriCristy
Kiba
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Shimme10
azul[img][/img]
http://OmegaLioness.deviantart.com/art/wolves-56963293
Thats Asim and Shira. Shira wears that necklace. Asim is more muscular and his eyes are all that lime green they are a moss.
http://FlyingPony.deviantart.com/art/White-Wolf-103336753[img]http://FlyingPony.deviantart.com/art/White-Wolf-103336753[/img]
Snowfall ^ her eyes are a light violet that may seem white.
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Qnqz3s
Demon
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 2mfnryt
River
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 2yl7fgy
Shadow
.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 Mmx4ox
Roxian

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:06 am

" i guess"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:43 am

Shadow licked her ear, and growled at Arete. "I can take care of her perfectly well."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:54 am

Arete: I posed a threat, challanging him.

Kiba: "sure, she startled me." he layed back down in the same spot sheaking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:22 am

Brooke raised an eyebrow daring her to say a word.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 am

Arete: "try me." she hissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:35 am

" I didn't say anything"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:11 am

"who said you did. I can read you like a book."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:13 am

(wolves cnat read!! haha. )

Broke rolled her beaufiul eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 am

"your a waster of time, to small to fight any how." she murmmered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 am

Brooke sighed and licked Shadow's ear.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:07 am

Shadow returned the lick, reassuring her. "Arete, just leave her alone. Aren't you supposed to heal wolves?"
~
Demon: "Alright." I smiled at him, and got a little closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:17 am

Broke closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:36 am

Shadow nuzzled her neck gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:25 am

Brooke licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:51 am

Shadow smield at her. "Be my matE?" He asked, already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:01 am

" Of course" Brooke purred
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:06 am

I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
Shadow returned the lick, reassuring her. "Arete, just leave her alone. Aren't you supposed to heal wolves?"
~
Demon: "Alright." I smiled at him, and got a little closer.
"actually shadow if u payed any attention to anything but her butt. I am Not a med wolf>" and with that she stopped off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:06 am

Broke growled
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Shdow's lip curled up, but he licked Brooke's muzzle. "She'll live loinely and die lonely."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 am

Dona: I walked back up to my den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:06 am

Brooke stiffed a laugh.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:27 am

Shadow chuckled. "It's true, though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:09 am

Brooke nodded and licked her mate's schoulder.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:17 am

Shadow smiled, and licked her. "Who's den are we going to have?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:42 am

" Whos is bigger?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong   .::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.::Forbidden Forest::.~Wolf pack for the strong
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next