Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The animal You have become

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

The animal You have become - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO THE WILD JUNGAL OF N.Y. City

Welcome. You have been chosen. By who? By your inner beast. The one inside you. your spirt, your heart. It has taken over you. and now your are one. Ying, and Yang with your inner body. the Animal of your soul.

The animal You have become - Page 15 Glitterfy161434604D38

Basic Knowledge

You are a Guardian.
You have the ability to communicate with your inner soul beast.
Your beast can be any kind of living animal.
You may be it as well as human.
You will always possess its abilities (ex. if you are a a shark, you swim well and can breath under water)
BUT you are hidden.
Not to be known of
Your duty is to protect the world and spirt beast from harm.
Each of you have a destiny that will be laid out for you. no matter how small are big.
hiji the master teaches you and his animal is the only dragon

Setting the scene

You are in Ny. you live there
You may be travling to your spirt beast home land
Once you are about 13 or 14 you gain a spirt if you ever do.
You then will be spending a ton of time in a cave national park,
The park has a secret place for all spirt beast to meet.

The animal You have become - Page 15 June%2007-14
the park

Rules to role play
- One person per a animal. (no one else may be that animal)
- a male and female of each animal is alowed
-may be evil or good
-no god moding
-Always listien to Master Hiji

The form
may be human regular

Name: Username:
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not):
Discription pic:

The animal You have become - Page 15 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLEThe Spirt beastThe animal You have become - Page 15 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLE

Hiji-(me)
~A 50 year old man stuck in his 50s the only one too. He has black hair that hang
down past his ears. He wheres dark robes and is pale he will teach you.
Dragon~

Jessica-(me)
~ Brown hair to shoulder sometimes looks black brown eye nice curve slender.
She is a tiger and her exspirance is well. She got her spirt in her late 13th year
She is now 17~
Single:

Lauren-(Jay)
~Female picture below She is a blue jay
(does not understand what she is searching for Hiji) Age:15 ~
Single

James-(me)
~male, brownish blond hair well built tallish HOT!
he is a wolf, a black wolf with green eyes. (pic at bottom)
18 years on experince is okay still weak and losses control was a late bloomer~
single

Max -(Sugar and Spice)
~ male. her animal is balck stallion. Not very controled Max has longish
brown/balck hair. The center of his eyes are a deep green, surrouned by blue.
date or mate?: Lorriane ( mate)

Chris- (Chris)
~Male. Animal is A female spotted owl who he fondly called 'Alba' He does not
have complete control, however, he can reason with it.he is A 6 foot tall guy
with shaggy brown hair that falls strait to the tips of his ears. He is skinny as a
stick, and his arms and legs are long and muscled, giving him a lanky look. His
eyes are a hazel color, although they usually rest near amber, they can change. Age: 17~
date or mate?: Looking for a special someone ;)

Caitlyn Username: Feisty_Feline
~ girl Animal is Panther yes she can control it
Discription pic: long brown hair with a little bit of blonde. hazel eyes, very tall, nice curves
date or mate?: Date: Seamus ~

Username: meercat97
Name: Ireth Tsardur
Animal/ none: a wolf please if not then i guess a raven or a black cat
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): she can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: she is looking for that special someone

Username: meercat97
Name:Cassian Trevan
Animal/ none: wolverine
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): he can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: looking for his soulmate

None Sprits

Lorraine-(hilaryduff)
~ Female Looks like Hilary Duff Look Age: 16~ date or mate?:
Max ( Sugar and Spice?) he BF, She and him are together but
he hides the secret of him being an animal and she doesnt know until
he gets out of control and attacks her by accident ( Sugar and Spice will change or continue maybe)
TAKEN

[

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:24 am

JAmes pulled away to breath. "we should hurry to ur home." he said slyly

"this way." she said with her finger. Heading up towrds her room
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:28 am

Cassian nodded, following her slowly up the stairs.

"Yeah, we should" Ireth said to him with a sheepish smile, turning and heading towards where her house was.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:39 am

James aerm snaked around her waist as they walked

Jess opened the door. "herre we r"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:40 am

"Nice" Cassian said, looking around the room.

Ireth stayed close to him, leaning her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:56 am

Jess felt a blsom of prickly heat in the bottom of her stomach. Her animal was springing out.
Jess bit her lip as she held it inside but it influnced her. she grabbed both his hands.

James embraced the touch as they nearred her home
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:01 am

Cassian looked down at their hands, looking back up at her curiously.

Ireth saw her house, looking over at it.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:13 am

"my stripped sides eage." she whisper blushing. meaning her stripped kitty, a tiger. ans she pulled him to the belcony where she opened the door to a belcony over her pool. the sun was setting and father out was the woods.

"is that your place?" jea,es asked nodding to it
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:15 am

"Yeah, it's pretty small though" Ireth said to him, looking back at her house.

"Wow... it's nice" Cassian said to her, looking at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:23 am

"thats fine. More cozy." he smiled slyly

Jess tong slid lightly around her bottom lip. she hopped he would make a move, more of her tiger did but she did too, slightly. she nodded silently
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 8:27 am

(umm what move? to kiss her?)

Cassian looked over at Jess, reaching over and putting his hand around her waist.

"Yeah, a little" Ireth said, opening the door to her house. "Do you want to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:30 am

(U got figure it out!)
Jess Smiled her head resting on his shoulder her side pressing to his as she looked at the veiw

James noded slidding in behind her. ajusting his his jacket
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 8:15 am

(just tell me!)

Cassian smiled, holding her close to him.

Ireth closed the door behind him, looking around her house for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:34 am

The wid lightly blew jess hair witch layed lightly on her back. it blew across her face then settled over her shoulder. the lights of the city lit up as the sky was dark purple almost deep blue. the forest tree layed with shadows looked back erriey and creaply. the hot air had blowen her flowy green summer dress too. it swrilled atoun just above her knees. her arm cralwed up Cassians like a snake holding onto hit lightly her brown eyes tinted a little yellow here eyes magnifisently narrowed a bit like a cat. making her look myseriaus and magestic looked up at him. her lips in a light light as her eyes smiled

James looked around the house giving at a quick sweep of his gaze before watching her. she was turned away from him but he watched the back of her head with great attent watching as she looked. waiting.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:43 am

"Come on, let me show you around" Ireth said to him, grabbing his hand and leading James to the back porch.

Cassian smiled down at her, holding her by the waist as he stared down into her eyes.

(ooh! the people in your avvie are the new people that came in this rp! i forgot their names but that's them!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:49 am

(yuppers!)

james egearly and silently followed

jess stared up into her eyes leaning up onto her tipping toes a little
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 am

Cassian smiled down at her, his face an inch from her's.

Ireth showed him the courtyard and the living room, she headed towards the dining room and the stairs that led to her room.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:06 am

jess leaned up closer....

James favrote part was her room!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:07 am

Cassian stared into her eyes lovingly, leaning the rest of the way and pressing his lips against her's.

"Well, that's about the end of the tour" Ireth said to him, sitting on her bed and looking over at him. "Do you want anything? A drink perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:18 am

jes hands ran up his bag into his heair and ever so slighty her foot popped up. she kissed him right back sweet simple her eyes closed.

"nope. I m good." he says You would be just fine he thinks a amused smile on his face at his own thought. he even chcuckles
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:35 am

"Okay then" Ireth said to him, looking around the room for a moment.

Cassian pulled her closer to him, kissing her passionatly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 8:47 am

James I sat down On the bed.

Jess: I pulled away fro air smiling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 11:15 am

Cassian smiled, looking down at her happily.

Ireth didn't know what to say, looking down at her feet nervously.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:57 am

James: I grabbed her arm and gently pulled her over to sit next to me on the bed. as she sat i wrapped my arm around heer shoulders. "nice layer." he said his eyes slightly gold

jass: I giggled and looked down
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:03 am

"Thanks" Ireth said with a little smile.

Cassian chuckled softly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:28 am

James: "yor welcome."

Jess: I giggled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The animal You have become
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next