Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The animal You have become

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

The animal You have become - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 3:46 am

First topic message reminder :

WELCOME TO THE WILD JUNGAL OF N.Y. City

Welcome. You have been chosen. By who? By your inner beast. The one inside you. your spirt, your heart. It has taken over you. and now your are one. Ying, and Yang with your inner body. the Animal of your soul.

The animal You have become - Page 9 Glitterfy161434604D38

Basic Knowledge

You are a Guardian.
You have the ability to communicate with your inner soul beast.
Your beast can be any kind of living animal.
You may be it as well as human.
You will always possess its abilities (ex. if you are a a shark, you swim well and can breath under water)
BUT you are hidden.
Not to be known of
Your duty is to protect the world and spirt beast from harm.
Each of you have a destiny that will be laid out for you. no matter how small are big.
hiji the master teaches you and his animal is the only dragon

Setting the scene

You are in Ny. you live there
You may be travling to your spirt beast home land
Once you are about 13 or 14 you gain a spirt if you ever do.
You then will be spending a ton of time in a cave national park,
The park has a secret place for all spirt beast to meet.

The animal You have become - Page 9 June%2007-14
the park

Rules to role play
- One person per a animal. (no one else may be that animal)
- a male and female of each animal is alowed
-may be evil or good
-no god moding
-Always listien to Master Hiji

The form
may be human regular

Name: Username:
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not):
Discription pic:

The animal You have become - Page 9 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLEThe Spirt beastThe animal You have become - Page 9 _Thumbnail%5CAnimated%20Gifs%5CHolidays%20And%20Special%20Events%5CChristmas%5CTWINKLE

Hiji-(me)
~A 50 year old man stuck in his 50s the only one too. He has black hair that hang
down past his ears. He wheres dark robes and is pale he will teach you.
Dragon~

Jessica-(me)
~ Brown hair to shoulder sometimes looks black brown eye nice curve slender.
She is a tiger and her exspirance is well. She got her spirt in her late 13th year
She is now 17~
Single:

Lauren-(Jay)
~Female picture below She is a blue jay
(does not understand what she is searching for Hiji) Age:15 ~
Single

James-(me)
~male, brownish blond hair well built tallish HOT!
he is a wolf, a black wolf with green eyes. (pic at bottom)
18 years on experince is okay still weak and losses control was a late bloomer~
single

Max -(Sugar and Spice)
~ male. her animal is balck stallion. Not very controled Max has longish
brown/balck hair. The center of his eyes are a deep green, surrouned by blue.
date or mate?: Lorriane ( mate)

Chris- (Chris)
~Male. Animal is A female spotted owl who he fondly called 'Alba' He does not
have complete control, however, he can reason with it.he is A 6 foot tall guy
with shaggy brown hair that falls strait to the tips of his ears. He is skinny as a
stick, and his arms and legs are long and muscled, giving him a lanky look. His
eyes are a hazel color, although they usually rest near amber, they can change. Age: 17~
date or mate?: Looking for a special someone ;)

Caitlyn Username: Feisty_Feline
~ girl Animal is Panther yes she can control it
Discription pic: long brown hair with a little bit of blonde. hazel eyes, very tall, nice curves
date or mate?: Date: Seamus ~

Username: meercat97
Name: Ireth Tsardur
Animal/ none: a wolf please if not then i guess a raven or a black cat
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): she can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: she is looking for that special someone

Username: meercat97
Name:Cassian Trevan
Animal/ none: wolverine
Expirance/none (if you can control it or not): he can control it
Discription pic:
date or mate?: looking for his soulmate

None Sprits

Lorraine-(hilaryduff)
~ Female Looks like Hilary Duff Look Age: 16~ date or mate?:
Max ( Sugar and Spice?) he BF, She and him are together but
he hides the secret of him being an animal and she doesnt know until
he gets out of control and attacks her by accident ( Sugar and Spice will change or continue maybe)
TAKEN

[

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:23 am; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:11 am

Ireth flinched once she saw James. She got up from her spot and headed farther back into the cave, letting the tears overcome her. She fell to the ground, banging her fist agaisnt the hard rock. "I HATE BEING SINGLE! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! I HATE IT! NO GUY WILL EVER LIKE ME ESPECIALLY DUMB ONES LIKE CASSIAN" she screamed as loud as she could in the cave, her voice cracked in sorrow. She stared at her hands, the scarlet color of blood was on her hand from banging it on the ground. She covered her eyes with her hands as she began to cry.

"Nope" Cassian said with a grin as he leaned against the tree, staring at Jess with his animal eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:19 am

Jess msiled "I like you too." patting him on the head.

James herd her and ran threw the water drenching his bare chest and pants. "Ireth!" he called and found her. "what did you do>" he said grabbing her hands in his gently
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:26 am

Ireth jerked her hand away, her gaze fell to the floor of the cave which was stained with blood now. "Just get away from me you apparantly don't care what you say around me" she growled angrily at James, thinking about there talk.

"You do?" Cassian asked in suprise, staring at her in curiousity and astonishment.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:07 am

(please reply to the rps please)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:09 am

Jess msiled and nodded "well you going to ask me out?"

james shook his head. "im sorry I dont know what ive said." he grabbed for her hand again and ran his hand down her arm. "dont hurt yourself becuase of my foolishwords
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 am

Ireth jumped up, yanking her hand away from Jame's grasp. "Just because your fine talking about your love life doesn't mean I am comfortable talking about mine do you see a guy any time soon coming and asking me out? NO! YOU DON'T BECAUSE YOU ARE BUSY WITH THAT OTHER GIRL!" Ireth yelled as hot tears slipped down her cheek, her eyes narrowed angrily as she stalked out of the cave and out in the open. "You don't care about me.... so just go and live your life happy will I watch mine crumble to pieces."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:17 am

"Oh I was getting to that" Cassian said as he stared into Jess's eyes. "Do you wanna go out?" he asked curiously, grabbing a flower quickly for her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 am

Jess purred and giggled in amusement "Of coarse. Where?" she asked taking the flower with her tail smelling it.

"Im sorry, I had no idea, that-" he rilized it now and followed after her. "Im sorry her wispered grabing her bloody hand once more
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:46 am

Ireth once again yanked her hand away from his grasp, walking on as she shook her head. "You don't care... you just don't all you care about is you and your life" she said as she sat down on the shore of the waterfall. "Why are you still here when you can go and find that girl of yours so you can live a better life than me!" she screamed again as she threw a rock into the water, anger flaired through her thoughts.

"I don't know yet but it will be the night of your life" Cassian said to Jess, promising her that he would try his best to make it a great date for her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:10 am

James didnt touch her again to be rejected. "run?" he asked fur already sprouting on his back. "let your animal out I can here it holowing." he said the anger could be projected into animal form and if they were out of control the beast could kill. but to let it go before boiling over...

"dont sweat it, you dont have any compotion, yet." she smiled evily. and then purred. "well then care to acompiny me on a forest hunt?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 5:22 am

"Sure" Cassian said getting up from his spot as he stared around the clearing.

"Fine" Ireth said as she changed into a coyote, glaring at James as she walked off. "Why don't you just go and find that girl of yours so you can live a happy life instead of being near a downer like me."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:04 am

"um, what do you little bears eat?" she said refuring to his spirt creater

"Ireth." he said half bark half human it was gravly but there was concerin in it. "I barley know you, I don't know how I coud inflict so much pain n the one evening." he said as he begain to take off his pants again to change
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:11 am

"You wouldn't understand" Ireth said with a sigh as she sat down, staring into the water.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:14 am

(hello? you there?)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:26 am

"thats the reasons for questions." he said trying to make a lame joke to cheer her up. he disapeared and came back quickly full wolf. he was taller sitting by her
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:30 am

Ireth didn't laugh, she stared into the woods. Her brown gaze glistened with tears. "Still, you won't understand why and you'll laugh at the reason."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:53 am

"I'll try my hardest, I think you should tell me you need to get it out there."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:38 am

"Fine" Ireth said as she dabbed her paw into the water. "Well I don't like to talk about my love life because I don't like anyone" she said letting out a sigh. "All the guys I have ever liked were cruel to me and hurt me" she said as she continued on. "I have been cheated, lied to, and injured by all of them that is why I have stayed clear of love or boys" she said, dipping her head in sorrow. "Just hearing about you and Cat just made me just want to cry and leave" she said as she stared into the woods. "Do you understand?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 4:57 am

James nodded slowly. "you girls are complicated. so are you saying that you liked me and me liking cat makes you upset... or you just want someone like i have cat?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:32 am

"I don't know actually" Ireth said with a sigh. "It is hard to choose between the two" she said as she stared down at her paws, which were matted with blood.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:38 am

"you are confusing" he confirmed
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:44 am

"Well sorry for not knowing the answer" Ireth barked in a sharp tone as she stared back into the water, letting out a long sigh. "You'd be better off anyways if I didn't choose you."

Last edited by meercat97 on Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:45 am

"well I think you need some alone time Im going home"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 am

"No I'm fine" Ireth said, not wanting him to go. "I mean I will be fine if you stay if you want."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:47 am

"Sure, but I should eat some time, wanna come to my place get a bite to eat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The animal You have become   The animal You have become - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The animal You have become
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next