Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:58 am

~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ Animal-crossing
Animal Crossing Fan Club
Welcome to the Animal Crossing Fan Club! If you have Animal Crossing (GameCube), Animal Crossing: Wild World (Nintendo DS), or Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii), you are welcome to join this club! Post who is in your town, tips, or anything else! Have fun!

Members
Enchantix
Lily
Sunny
Star

Form
Username:
Game(s):
Favorite Villager:

My Form
Username: EnchantixBloom
Game(s): Animal Crossing: Wild World
Favorite Villager: Goldie

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:04 am

Username: SimplyLily
Game(s): Wild World, Original AC for gamecube
Favorite Villager: CHEVRE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:15 am

Username: Sunny Baudelaire
Game(s): AC: WW and AC: CF
Favorite Villager: Hm... I like... Aurora, Rosie, and Bella. But most of them that aren't snooty are kewl. Smile

OH CARP *flips out* AHHH ANIMAL CROSSING

x.x
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:09 am

Thanks for joining, guys!
-
Animal Crossing is a video game. It's really fun! Here's the site.
www.animal-crossing.com/wildworld

Random Question:
Which golden tools do you have?

I have the golden shovel and the golden slingshot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:15 am

Same here. I hope to get the Golden Fishing rod soon... If you're wondering how to get them:

Watering Can: Have a perfect town for two weeks, talk to Pelly
Rod/Net: Get all the fish/bugs
Slingshot: Once you have shot down fifteen presents, there will eventually be a golden balloon, shoot it down, get your slingshot.
Shovel: Bury your shovel(you need two) for 24 four hours.

Axe: Part of the Red Turnip trade. You give a RED turnip to Wendell, and eventually you have to give something to Pascal to get the Golden axe.

Who's your favorite special character? I like Dr. Shrunk. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:04 am

I like Sable. Have you befriended her yet?

Another Random Question:
Who's in your town?

I have Tiffany, Goldie, Punchy, Lucy, Biskit, Bill, Frobert, and Pompom.
If you don't know who some of them are, go to www.animalxing.com and click "Characters" under AC:WW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:18 am

Yes. She's awesome. My friend said they had another sister named Table. :P
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:22 am

Nice.

Who's in your town? I MUST KNOW! xD JK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:52 am

^^ Nicer.

I don't know, I have to go on, and I've been procrastinating. I need to time-travel so I don't lose any of my perty flowers. I had Lily(who moved, moved back), Wolfgang, Samson, Bones, uh... Can't remember anymore. >.<
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 am

Sorry. =(
I wanted to know if we had any of the same villagers. I've had Bones before, though.

I don't time-travel anymore, I did once because my friend wanted the hairstyle I told her about, so she came to my town, but then I told her the wrong answers. She wanted me to time-travel to the next day. I did, and I got it right, but she didn't like the hairstyle. I time-traveled another day, and Cesar moved out. I was like, "NOO! Cesar!" and changed the time back. He wasn't there. I reset, hoping that would help, but all I got was Resetti. I got mad, and never time-traveled again. The End.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:43 pm

EnchantixBloom wrote:
Sorry. =(
I wanted to know if we had any of the same villagers. I've had Bones before, though.

I don't time-travel anymore, I did once because my friend wanted the hairstyle I told her about, so she came to my town, but then I told her the wrong answers. She wanted me to time-travel to the next day. I did, and I got it right, but she didn't like the hairstyle. I time-traveled another day, and Cesar moved out. I was like, "NOO! Cesar!" and changed the time back. He wasn't there. I reset, hoping that would help, but all I got was Resetti. I got mad, and never time-traveled again. The End.

Yeah, you've got to be careful about that... When they're in their house with boxes, sometimes you can make 'em stay. I'm sorry.

Wanna hear something? It took me almost a YEAR of having Animal Crossing for ANY dogs to move in. Seriously! I had a million different cats, though. >.<
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:20 am

I know. That's what I always do. I go on almost every day to make sure nobody's moving. It's like a chore, LOL.

So far, I've only had ONE cat (Punchy), and three dogs (Goldie, Biskit, Bones).

Yet Another Random Question:
What is the town fruit you started out with, and which fruits do you have now?

I started out with pears, and I have all the other fruits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:47 am

Let's see... I've had to towns, Broadway and Broadway(yes, I know, I like the name). In Broadway the first, I had Mitzi. I restarted after she moved, hehe. In my second town I had Monique, Rosie, and Moe. Plus Bud, he's a cat... sort of. >.<

I started with Cherries in the second town, and I can't remember for the first. But I have all the fruit now. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:49 am

I have all four fruits, but I always start with peaches for some reason. Also, do you guys have friend codes on the ds?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:34 am

I do, but my connection's weak. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:53 am

Simplylily wrote:
I have all four fruits, but I always start with peaches for some reason. Also, do you guys have friend codes on the ds?
There are five fruits, aren't there? Peaches, Apples, Cherries, Pears, and Oranges. o.o Plus Coconuts, hehe.

I do, but don't use it. <.< Well, I have to get my dad to connect it again.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:58 am

Username: Star2Be
Games: Animal Crossing Wild World, Animal Crossing City Folk (well, it's my lil sis's)
Fav: CHEVRE

Oooohhh animal crossing. It was mine and Lily's life for about two months. Haha, we'd do that wi-fi thing all the time. And whenever we got together we would just sit there and go into each other's towns haha.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:56 am

It would be so cool if we could all do wi-fi and come to each others' towns.

By the way, here's a cool forum about Animal Crossing.
http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/
Back to top Go down
twilightfreak5
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-23

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:49 am

i got one on ds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~   ~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*Animal Crossing Fan Club*~
Page 1 of 1