Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors Fan Club!!!!!

Go down 
+3
City Girl
Nickjonas4ever
BlauBerry
7 posters
AuthorMessage
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female
Number of posts : 408
Nickname: : Berry
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Warriors Fan Club!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 5:28 am

So I was kinda wondering...how many of you like Warriors? My Fav. Charries are Firestar (Of course) Graystripe, Cinderpelt, Silverstream (Yeah,I know she's dead now,but I still like her) Yellowfang...I can't remember the others. cat :P
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzclubhouse.forummotions.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 9:37 am

my favorites are jaypaw, firsestar,sliverstream, greystipe, yellowfang al the med cats, and squirrelpaw and leafpaw.
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 6:10 am

Cool! Thanks for posting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 10:34 am

i love firestar, graystripe, cinderpelt, and alot of other cats! what book are you on?
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:49 am

I like Crowfeather, Stormfur, Graystripe, Firestar, Mistyfoot, Cloudtail, Brightheart, etc.!
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 1:06 am

I like Sandstorm, Firestar, Graystripe, Leafpaw, Squirrelpaw, Silverstream, Featherpaw, Stormpaw,Tawnypelt, Brambleclaw, Cinderpelt, Yellowfang, and a lot more
Back to top Go down
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 9:28 am

I'm on the second book in the New Prophecy
Back to top Go down
scoobyrocks1112
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
scoobyrocks1112

Female
Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 10:47 am

i love firestar greystripe cinderpelt, and ALOT of other charachers!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2008 11:40 pm

I I love you Firestar,Cinderpelt,Greystripe,silverstream,leafpool. and a bunch more! Gotta go catch me some, Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 8:42 am

My fav character in the book was Silverstream and Graystripe now it Greystripe and Millie.
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:07 am

ill join my fav charicter is Tigerstar I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
BlauBerry
Geek
Geek
BlauBerry

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 3:56 am

Mine was...Sandstorm! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 11:43 pm

I ♥ Firestar, Graystripe, Sandstorm, Silverstream, Spottedleaf, Whitestorm, Brableclaw, Cinderpelt, Brightheart, and more.....
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:30 am

My FAVE characters are Brambleclaw, Squirrelflight, Jaypaw, Leafpool, Crowfeather, Sandstorm, and Berrkit/paw.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:19 am

I felt sorry for brightheart when she almost got killed and her whole face got scratched up and one of her eyes fell out And then bluestar gave her the name noface.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:37 pm

(It was Lostface, BTW.)
I've read books 1-6 of the First Arc and I'm currently reading Firestar's Quest. I like Firestar, Graystripe, Whitestorm, Brightheart, Cloudtail, Princess, Sorrelpaw, Willowpelt, Bluestar, Sandstorm, Yellowfang, Spottedleaf, Feathertail, Stormfur, Mistyfoot, Cinderpelt, Silverstream and more.

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating how far I read)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Fan Club!!!!!   Warriors Fan Club!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors Fan Club!!!!!
Page 1 of 1