Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey I'm Lily!

Go down 
+2
cooldog74
_furryfurby
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:10 am

He guys. I'm Lily, I was referred here by your very own Star2be. She one of my best friends in real life *hugs star*

So anyway, I love to roleplay, and I've been rping at WI or DSRP. I love rping there, and please visit those sites as well, I know you'll love them like you love this one! I believe I am a very good writer, and I draw okay as well.
Hey I'm Lily! Faye_a10

This is a picture of three of my characters. I hope you like them =]

So thats a bit about me. I hope we get to be good friends!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:12 am

kool
im james

well
im the person (john cena) whoes supposed to use this usernames brother
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:43 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
[You can call me: furry, furby, or yellie;]
Hope you have a great time here!
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 am

thanks guys for the welcome =]
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:12 am

Welcome to Webkinz Beach! It's great that Star2be told you about this site! She's a very nice friend! If you have any question please ask me or anybody else here at this site! You may call me either Kayla or CD which ever one you like more! Also those pictures you drew are amazing! Very cute too! Smile Welcome once again to Webkinz Beach!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:19 am

HEY LILY!!!!!!!!
*hugs back*
Thanks 4 making me sound so nice!!! xD
Kk, now for the admin speech:
Welcome to WB!
We know you will a GREAT time here!!!
If anyone is being rude, please report them to me, or any other of the staff here!
Need help? We would all live to help you!
WELCOME!!!!!

K, all done! And u R a great writer and drawer!!!!!! what about Palis??? =) lol!
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:30 am

were you there or not when Palis was ruined? haha anytime!

thanks to you too cooldog~!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:33 am

She wasn't ruined!!! She was just ummm, messed up!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:34 am

Why does all the other Members have some speech?? i want one!!
heres my spiel:

Welcome to WB Lilly!
Im Jacobluver/JL. and i hope u have a good time on here.
If u have any questions feel free 2 ask me or any1 else on here.
And i think u draw way better then ok.

pathetic huh?? lol, well anyways welcome lilly
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:35 am

bravo, jl! xD
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:43 am

Blah it stinks!
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:36 am

Pails got ruined!!! *gasp* xD
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:05 am

xD cd. she drew Palis on the back of the page and when she went over the wolves on the front in marker, it sank through onto palis. =)
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:25 am

it was sad, but palis's nose was wierd anyway. i'll draw her again soon. *gets to work on Palis* may be a bit. xD

thanks for the speech JL! It's great!
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:36 am

Hello, and welcome to webkinz beach lily!!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:05 am

lol, great job jacob!
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:14 am

Now I feel left out.....I don't have a speech.....*struggles to come up with one*

Ah well.....

Welcome to WB Lily!!!
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:47 am

Pails got murdered by the wolfs!!! xD
Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:06 am

haha cool dog. by her own daughter too! bad Faye!

thanks everyone xD
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:26 am

Bad Bad Faye!!! xD Also Your Welcome.lol
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:21 am

Welcome to Webkinz Beach! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey I'm Lily! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey I'm Lily!   Hey I'm Lily! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey I'm Lily!
Page 1 of 1