Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

lost-meg and lily only-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : lost-meg and lily only- Ck7N
lost-meg and lily only- HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

lost-meg and lily only- Empty
PostSubject: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:05 am

crash.the boat crashed into an ice breg."everyone jump in a life raft the caption yelled"meg jumped in with chris they later washed up to an island all alone.they don't know what to do so they learn how to live with good and bad things

charries
meg-16
chris-16

Last edited by ~Meg~ on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:07 am

Chris will be my character.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:41 am

(ok)
"Help"yelled meg on the other side of the island not knowing how she got there.
"anyone here"Meg shouted again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:45 am

[btw, please change my name in the title to 'Lily' with one L. The other Lilly may get confused]

"Save your breath Meg," Chris said gruffly. "We'll need the energy,"
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:49 am

"ok but how we gonna live with no food or water or shelter"meg said with a shiver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:50 am

"We'll have to scavenge for it," Chris rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:55 am

"but but we might die"meg said with a scared face
"and i will not move till i get my food"meg said with a stroung vocie
a shock of lighting shoot on the island
meg jumped up and starting running in circles "there is a fire on my flip flops"meg said looking about ten feet away where some of megs clothing was
"look a suit case"meg said pointing at a small suit case that washed up on shore
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:56 am

Chris rolled his eyes. "I hope some food magically appears then, because I'm not sharing whatever food I find if you ain't gonna help,"
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:58 am

"fine"Meg said stubberly
"but fist lets look inside this suit case"meg said holding the black suit case in her hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 am

Chris shrugged. "Open it then,"
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:03 am

meg opened the suit case slowly and opened it to see
1.Seeds
2.hatchet
3.about 20 feet of rope
(post three more things that are in the suit case)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:05 am

4. a knife
5. A water purifier
6. A tube of disenfectent.

"We've found the case of emergency supplies!" Chris shouted triumphantly
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:06 am

"we are alive finally"meg said stupidly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:09 am

"We've been alive," Chris sighed.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:10 am

"yeahh"meg said trying to get him to forget about what she said "so its raining and i am soaked do you want to make shelter while i get food"meg said in a wondering vocie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:12 am

"How about I go for food and you set up? I was never much of a homey person," Chris suggested
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:14 am

"fine go find food and fast i am soaked"meg said in a whinny vocie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:16 am

Chris frowned. "Fine," He said, and took off into the forest
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:25 am

while chris was getting food meg picked up a hatchet
"so how do you use this again"meg whispered to herself and sratched her head
Meg hit it hard agains't a tree and the handle broke off.
"that never happen"meg thought to herself.
lighting stroke the tree she was cutting down and in snapped
"wonderful"she said to herself
she kept on picking up all the trees that feel and final made a big hut with leafs on top
she made a fire in the inside and sat in there
"hum i wonder how chris is doing"meg said in a devilish vocie
"hopefully he gets hit by lighting"she laughed
then she started to worry
"what if he gets hit by lighting"she said
"i won't have food or someone to make fun of"Meg cried
"maybe i should help him"meg said in a wondering vocie
"nah"meg said and she sat there with her clothing drying by the fire and her skin getting hot. she had a large t shirt on and shorts while her good clothing was drying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost-meg and lily only-   lost-meg and lily only- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost-meg and lily only-
Page 1 of 1