Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Twilight Shadows

Go down 
+3
Nickjonas4ever
Feisty_Feline
SoccerQueen3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Note: This Roleplay is not about the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, it is just a normal Vampire Roleplay. Therefor, There is not exactly a Edward Cullen, but you could have the last name as Cullen. This is like the after world, after the Cullens, Bella, ext, are all gone. So, this is like a new book, made by Roleplayers here!
So basically, no one even knew that the Cullens existed. ^.-

---

The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 19225b

Vampires: I decided to base the vampires off the ones in the Twilight series. So, if they go outside when it’s sunny, they are like a statue. A living statue. They don’t sleep. They have pale skin( although your pictures don’t have to be them with pale skin). They all have a special power( ex. Mind reading, seeing the future, changing someone’s feelings).

Humans: Well, they can be nice, like Bella, and want to befriend the vampires. And know their secrets, and keep them. OR they can be evil. And, like the people of Carlisle’s youth and be evil and try to kill the vampires. It’s all up to you.

My form:
Name: Lola Cullen
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}: Lola's 17.
Description/Picture:
Long loving plainte blond ahir wih darker shades of blond, blueish golsish eyes. Very pale skin. Very Very beaufiul
Personality: Attitude somewhat like Alice Cullen, other will unfold.
Special power {If wanted.}: Can mind read.
Other: No one really knows that she is a vampire. She is also a 'vegetarian' which means she doesn't hunt humans.

Vampire form:
Name:
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}:
Personality:
Special power {If wanted.}:
Other:

Human form:
Name:
Description/Picture:
Personality:
Other:

Our Member List
Vampires:
Lola Cullen {Female, Mind Read, Age 17, Played by DramaQueen.}
Joshua McCoven { male, can read mind,s but can sheild out other vamps reading him mind, Age 18, PLayed by Sebly Jonas}

Luna Ross { female, can read minds Age12, played by Bella}
Catyin { can contral emotions, Age 18 playe dby LoveSickPuppy}
Ayla { can read minds, Age 15, played by Nickj}

Humans:

Drew { 18, played by LoveSickPuppy}
Jacob { 15, played by Nickj}

Last edited by DramaQueen on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:22 am

Luna turned around quietly, she saw the human boy talking to another girl. She stared at them for a moment, before heading inside.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:59 am

Danielle saw Luna go inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:07 am

Luna sat on a couch and began to sigh. Nothing to do during the day. She prefered to wait for the light of her namesake to exit the house again.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:36 am

(are there werewolves???)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:25 am

(are there werewolves too?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:16 am

(9LOl nice, you and JAcobluver both Tiger and IU think there will be. idk. ))

Caitlyn's eyes falshed sas se drove home, getign stares from every direction after all it wasnt exactly normal in forks to have a blood red Lamborghini, unless you were a cullen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:40 am

( yes there is,)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 am

Danielle sneezed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:07 am

Name: James Starlk
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}: 18
Description/Picture:Brown hair with natrual blond strikes. golden eyes tall well built pale. Handsome
Personality:kind caring out going loving secretive funny. gentlemen... sometimes
Special power {If wanted.}: If his hands touch you he can put images in your head
Other: he is alone and looking!

Name:Jessica drake
Description/Picture: layred brown hair sorta long. brown eyes pale but not too pale skinny well shaped
Personality: kind cute funny sweet outgoing
Other:
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:41 am

(welcome)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:52 am

(tank u r there werewolves?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:55 pm

[i think that's allowed. because without them.. there wouldn't be much of twilight]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 9:14 am

Name: Rose Black
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}: Rose is 17.
Description/Picture: Long curly waist length hair with green-ish goldish eyes she had pale white skin that compliments her dark brown hair. She has a heart shaped face high cheekbones almond shaped eyes full lips and a button nose.
Personality: Attitude somewhat like Kate.
Special power {If wanted.}: Can produce a lightning touch.
Other: No one really knows that she is a vampire. She is also a 'vegetarian' she happens to blend in with humans and has a thing for human males.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:15 am

[so.. wait, this is the 'afterworld' of what? edward and bella are still alive, riight, since they live forever? argh, idk.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Shadows
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2