Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind Empty
PostSubject: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:15 am

Explanation:
Alright, so this is sort of a Warrior Cat theme except it's wolves and they have powers. Depending on what their pack is, their power changes. I'll post it after this, then the positions (they are a little different than some pack RPs). These packs have been through peace and war many times over. There are wolves that find a way to meet each other from different packs, and their are wolves that hold their own war because of something that had happened in different packs. What will happen if the Alphas find out about these meetings and rivalries?

About Each Pack:
Waves - These wolves are very creative about fighting, defense, and hunting. They are good at building shelter for themselves and keeping well organized. They are very sensitive, but they never show the other packs if they are weak unless it's life or death, but are always willing to help them. Sometimes they tend to get pulled into a war and are forced to split because they don't know who to help.
Shadows - These wolves are stealthy and easily deceive, unless that wolf has a special bond with the other.They know how to defend themselves from many attacks, and are very specialized with sneak attacks. They do not help unless they get something good out of it, but when they need help Wind may no help but Waves always does. They are stuborn about getting help, so they are often weakened after something terrible.
Wind - These wolves are quick and a quick thinkers. Almost everything they do is fast, because their prey it fast. They're skilled at manuevering out of the way of attacks and getting a hit in before getting out of the way. They are more likely to help someone in need if they deserve it, so they're less likely to help Shadows and more likely to help Waves. Often they go hungry because their prey went to the forest (where Shadows and half of Waves live) before and after a storm.

Powers of Each Pack:
Waves - they have any water-related powers, like controlling waves, ice, when it rains, when it stops raining, etc.
Shadows - anything that's dark, like shadows, spirits (evil), invisibility, clouds, etc.
Wind - any power wind-related, like when the wind comes, when the wind goes, flying, tempurature, etc.

Positions:
Alphas - There's two of them, Female and Male. They are mates, and their eldest pup will become the Alpha after they've moved on with their mate, and so on. They get two powers, one related to their pack and the other of their own choice.
Betas - There's two of them, Femal and Male. They are mates, and if the Alphas die without any pups (or their pups are too young) they will become Alphas, and when the Alphas must leave they will take charge until they are back. Like with the Alphas, their pups will take their place, but if they die with their pups too young or without any, then the Alpha choses a wolf or a couple to take their place. Unlike the Alphas, they only have one power, but earn their second one if they ever become Alpha.
Healer - There's only one, male or female. He/she cannot have a mate or pups, but only one apprentice. They take care of the pack, and have two powers, one related to the pack and the other one healing.
Healer Learner - There's only one, and this is a Teen who decided to take the path of a Healer. They will only have their pack power until they become the real Healer.
Mothers - These are female wolves who are either carrying or suckling pups. They loose their powers until their pups are Teens.
Hunters - These are the wolves that hunt for the pack. They only have a pack related power and can have mates and pups.
Guarders - These are the wolves that guard the pack. They only have a pack related power and can have mates and pups.
Teens - These are not fully grown wolves but too old for the nursery. They only have half their pack power because they're only half grown.
Pups - They're still suckling from their mother and have no powers.
Old-Ones - These wolves are retired Healers, Guarders, Hunters, Betas, Mothers, and Alphas. They still have their pack power, but it's weaker.

Form:
Name -
Gender -
Pack -
Position -
Power -
Description (NOT A PICTURE) -
Any Secret Rivalries/Lovers? -
Wanna be Alpha? -
Wanna be Beta? -
Other -

My Form:
Name - Roxian ; Demon ; Shadow
Gender - Female ; Female ; Male
Pack - Waves ; Shadows ; Wind
Position - Alpha Female ; Alpha Female ; Alpha Male
Power - Water and shapshifting ; Evil spirits and shapeshifting ; Flying and shapshifting
Description - Red with black paws, tail tip, ears, underbelly, and red eyes ; Black with red paws, tail tip, ears, underbelly, and red eyes ; All black brute with light amber eyes
Any Secret Rivalries/Lovers? - No ; Holds a grudge against Roxian because she was favoured by their parents ; No
Wanna be Alpha? - She is ; She is ; He is
Wanna be Beta? - No, she's Alpha ; No, she's Alpha ; No, he's Alpha
Other - All family
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 12:51 am

(join? here is form:

Name - Raoul; Zephyr; Corina

Gender - male; male; female
Pack - waves; shadow; wind
Position - hunter; guard; hunter
Power - water; natural disasters; the power of wind
Description (NOT A PICTURE) - a reddish brown with pale green colored eyes. He has a tad bit of black with it but not really; Zephyr has a black pelt with a dark gray color on her muzzle, underbelly, chest, legs, and tail tip. He has teal blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle, ear, chest, and back leg he has a muscular build; Corina has a silvery gray color on her pelt that makes her look like a ghost in the moonlight. She has golden brown colored eyes.
Any Secret Rivalries/Lovers? - not anything; not anything; crush on Shadow
Wanna be Alpha? - all but Zephyr he is thinking about it
Wanna be Beta? - Zephyr is thinking about it
Other - aquantinces but Zephyr and Corina are siblings )

Last edited by meercat97 on Wed May 06, 2009 9:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:12 am

ORP: Holy crap that is long! =O.o=

They can only have one power, and could you please chose Hunter or Guard? Other than that it looks good! =^_^=
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:15 am

((kk fixed it do you wanna rp?))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 4:14 am

ORP: PErfect! =^_^=

I'll go ahead and start it.

RP: Demon: I yawned widely before padding out of my too-large den.

~

Roxian: I padded out of my den as a little black kit with blood red eyes. I looked around my camp, hoping to spot Raoul so I could pounce on him.

~

Shadow trotted out of his den and yawned widely before stretching. He shook out his pelt before letting out his hidden black wings and soaring into the sky, getting a good view of his camp.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 9:45 am

Raoul sat under a tree, staring off in the other direction as he let the wind ruffle his reddish brown fur.

Corina looked up from where she sat and saw Shadow flying around, she let out a sigh as she turned back to what she was doing.

Zephyr sat at the edge of the camp, looking around the empty camp as he waited for a sign of movement.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Shadow spotted Corina and dived down.

~

Demon: I saw Zephyr and changed into a rabbit with my red eyes, deciding to have a little 'fun' with him. I hopped right over to him.

~

Roxian: My eyes locked on him when his fur ruffled in the breeze. I smiled and stealthily slithered over to him. When I was close enough, I pounced on him still in my kitten form.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 10:59 pm

"What the-" Raoul began to say when a kitten pounced onto him. He let out a little laugh. "Well, well, well hello little kitty is your name Roxian?" he asked, wondering if it was her or not.

Zephyr watched the rabbit, it's red eyes seemed familiar. "Can I give a guess who you are?" he asked the rabbit, his teeth bared. "If not I might have to kill you for Demon."

Corina layed there, paying not attention as Shadow came down from the sky.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Shadow landed a few feet away and padded over to her. "Good morning, Corina."

~

Demon: I smiled and nodded as the rabbit, my red eyes glimmering with amusement.

~

Roxian: I mewed and nodded, smiling as my red eyes shimmered.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 11:55 pm

"Well good morning Roxian" Raoul barked in amusement, smiling at the cat as he tried to get her off of him.

"Hmm.. let me see" Zephyr barked, playfully picking the bunny up by the cat and carrying it over to the middle of the camp. "I bet you're Demon and I right?"

"Good morning Shadow" Corina barked to him, getting up slowly as she gave him a respectful nod.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:08 am

Shadow chuckled. "No need to treat me like royalty."

~

Demon: I smiled and changed back to wolf. "Exactly. You're getting good at that."

~

Roxian: I climbed onto his head and meowed. I jumped off into a bush and came out as a wolf again. "Good morning," I barked, still smiling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:21 am

"Good morning" Raoul barked with a grin, sitting up as he stared at her.

Zephyr set her down with a grin. "Well good morning Demon."

"Well, you are alpha I should respect you in some way" Corina said, smiling sheepishly as she stared at him with her golden brown gaze.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:25 am

Shadow chuckled. "I'm just the lucky wolf who was chosen to run." He shrugged. "I didn't do anything scpecial."

~

Demon: "Good morning to you, too, Zephyr," I said, smiling.

~

Roxian: "Did I surprise you when I got you as a kit?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 12:50 am

"Yes you did, but I thought it was funny" Raoul said with a chuckle, staring at her in awe.

"You know, your very cute as a little bunny" Zephyr barked with a crooked smile, trying to charm her.

"True, very true but you are alpha of this pack" Corina barked to him, her tail flicking from side to side.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:25 am

Shadow chuckled. "It's only a title."

~

Demon: My fur heated at the compliment. "Thank you."

~

Roxian: I smiled. "Good, I was trying to do something to get the day going."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 5:06 am

Form:
Name - Brooke, Tiger,

Gender - female, male
Pack - wind,waves
Position - would like to be alpha; aphla/beta
Power -temp ;ice
Brooke:
a purse white sparking coat with light blue swirls. he reyes are a light blue that they all. 2 of her paws are blue, and two are white. on her right front paw she has the 'birthmark' of a wave.
Tiger:
a deep prange.brown/yellow striped pelt. his eyes are a yellow color with flickers of grey and blue. Is the largets brute, but is a gentle ginant
Any Secret Rivalries/Lovers? - none at the moment for both
Wanna be Alpha? -yes;yes
Wanna be Beta? -nah/yes
Other - sister to Tiger; Brother to brooke.

Name - Feather
Gender - female

Pack - Wind
Position - hunter
Power - moving of things with the wind.
Feather has a greish coat with diffrent colors like light green,light blue, light pink,and light yellow. she has light pink,blue,green and yellow eyes.
Any Secret Rivalries/Lovers? -maybe..lightning
Wanna be Alpha? -no
Wanna be Beta? -no
Other -no

Last edited by Peace&&Ou on Thu May 07, 2009 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:34 am

ORP: I'm sorry, but their power has to be related to the pack they chose, otherwise it's perfect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:35 am

better??
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:52 am

ORP: Perfect! =^_^= I'm already RPing with meercat, but you can jump in if you want. =^_^=
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:00 am

"Well the day sure did get going" Raoul barked to her with a grin, his tail flicked from side to side.

"Your welcome" Zephyr barked with a grin, sitting in front of her as he stared at her.

"I should treat you with some respect" Corina barked to him, her eyes met his for a second.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:09 am

Shadow chuckled. "You joined my pack, didn't you?"

~

Demon: I didn't know what to say next, looking down at my paws in embaressment.

~

Roxian: I giggled and nodded. "It certiantly did."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:14 am

"So, what now?" Raoul barked to her curiously, stretching for a moment.

"I'll leave you to what you were going to do" Zephyr barked to her as he brushed past her, heading towards the woods.

"I decided to join remember?" Corina barked to him, staring into his eyes for a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:22 am

(sure)

Tiger torted over to Roxain.

Brooke smilied slightly as she appreched Sahdow.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:27 am

"I know, but that's showing respect enough," He said, smiling. He nodded to Brooke. "Good to see you, Brooke."

~

Demon: I sighed when he headed into the woods and trotted back to my den.

~

Roxian: I shrugged. "Dunno." I looked around and saw Tiger coming. I nodded my head in greeting. "Hello, Tiger."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:30 am

" hello," Brooke smmilied and tilied her head alittle.

" hello Roxain" Tiger smilied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind   Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pack of the Waves, Shadows, and Wind
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next