Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Twilight Shadows

Go down 
+3
Nickjonas4ever
Feisty_Feline
SoccerQueen3
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Twilight Shadows Empty
PostSubject: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 pm

Note: This Roleplay is not about the book Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, it is just a normal Vampire Roleplay. Therefor, There is not exactly a Edward Cullen, but you could have the last name as Cullen. This is like the after world, after the Cullens, Bella, ext, are all gone. So, this is like a new book, made by Roleplayers here!
So basically, no one even knew that the Cullens existed. ^.-

---

The Twilight Shadows 19225b

Vampires: I decided to base the vampires off the ones in the Twilight series. So, if they go outside when it’s sunny, they are like a statue. A living statue. They don’t sleep. They have pale skin( although your pictures don’t have to be them with pale skin). They all have a special power( ex. Mind reading, seeing the future, changing someone’s feelings).

Humans: Well, they can be nice, like Bella, and want to befriend the vampires. And know their secrets, and keep them. OR they can be evil. And, like the people of Carlisle’s youth and be evil and try to kill the vampires. It’s all up to you.

My form:
Name: Lola Cullen
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}: Lola's 17.
Description/Picture:
Long loving plainte blond ahir wih darker shades of blond, blueish golsish eyes. Very pale skin. Very Very beaufiul
Personality: Attitude somewhat like Alice Cullen, other will unfold.
Special power {If wanted.}: Can mind read.
Other: No one really knows that she is a vampire. She is also a 'vegetarian' which means she doesn't hunt humans.

Vampire form:
Name:
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}:
Personality:
Special power {If wanted.}:
Other:

Human form:
Name:
Description/Picture:
Personality:
Other:

Our Member List
Vampires:
Lola Cullen {Female, Mind Read, Age 17, Played by DramaQueen.}
Joshua McCoven { male, can read mind,s but can sheild out other vamps reading him mind, Age 18, PLayed by Sebly Jonas}

Luna Ross { female, can read minds Age12, played by Bella}
Catyin { can contral emotions, Age 18 playe dby LoveSickPuppy}
Ayla { can read minds, Age 15, played by Nickj}

Humans:

Drew { 18, played by LoveSickPuppy}
Jacob { 15, played by Nickj}

Last edited by DramaQueen on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : The Twilight Shadows
The Twilight Shadows
The Twilight Shadows
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:26 am

Name: Joshua McCoven
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}: 18
Gender: Male... how many girls do you know with the name Joshua? Haha.
Description/Picture:
Personality: A mix of Edward and Emmett Cullen, but, he's got more of a temper..
Special power {If wanted.}: Can Read Minds, but can sheild out others from reading his mind.
Other: He reallly doesn't like to be called Joshua, Josh please. He keeps quiet about being a vampire, unless he's sure that there's another vampire around. He is a 'vegitarian' when he can resist the urge of human blood. Single?

Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:28 am

(thanks for joing)
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : The Twilight Shadows
The Twilight Shadows
The Twilight Shadows
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:34 am

( Yepperz. :])
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:49 am

Name: Lunamina(Luna) Ross
Age {You stay the same age, but well look older as time goes on.}: 12
Description/Picture: Lunamina has long silvery-blonde hair, and eyes a silver blue like the moon. Her skin is pale and she is somewhat short. Her nails are painted with a shade the same as her eyes. Even her lips have that sad, blue glow. She is rather sad looking, and is 'tragically beautiful.'
Personality: Luna never says much. She follows commands, but still won't resist the urge to feed on humans. She often stares at people eeriely, mainly to read their futures and auras.
Special power {If wanted.}: Can read futures and auras. Note I said READ, that means she reads certain people's, not just seeing her own or other events. She'll look into someone's mind to read that person's future.
Other: She is evil, but in a weird way. She drinks blood, but doesn't consider herself a true evil vamp.

(I never read the books, but this sounds cool. =D)

Last edited by ~Bellatrix~ on Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:54 am

Vampire form:
Name: Caitlyn (Cat) Rosser
Description/Picture: ((Kristen Stewart)
Personality: will unfold
Special power {If wanted.}: can control emotions
Other: has a thing for a human but she can't handle the swet scent radiating from him enough to approach him, without killing him

Human form:
Name: Drew Smith
Description/Picture: short brown spiky hair, strong build defined face, brown eyes, usually in jeans and a t
Personality: smart, outgoing, very funny, bold, shy around one particular, extremely beautiful person
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:13 am

Vampire form
Name: Ayla
Description/Picture: http://www.freewebs.com/twilightmagic12/movie_kristenstewart.jpg
Personality: you'll see
Special power {If wanted.}: Can see into the future
Other:

Human form
Name: Jacob
Description/Picture: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2365/2233806810_9632fedccb.jpg
Personality: you'll see
Other:

Last edited by Nickjonas4ever on Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:38 am

(thanks for joing!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:53 am

(Wanna start the RP?)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:05 am

(Your welcome, and sure)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:47 am

Jacob walked to school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:54 am

Lunamina stood in the doorway of her house, she was stupid to exit the safety of her own home. Feeling sluggish even under the shade of her porch, she headed back in, Her long blonde hair swaying in the wind.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:12 am

Name: Danielle
Description/Picture: medium length black hair, slender, long legs
Personality: super graceful, nice, &more
Special power {If wanted.}: see future.
Other:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:34 am

(thanks for join'0
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 am

(welcome, what site did you get this?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:29 am

(how do u know i dindt make it?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:38 am

DramaQueen wrote:
(how do u know i dindt make it?)
(Not that many typos. =P)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:38 am

(so?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:41 am

(you have to put credit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:42 am

DramaQueen wrote:
(so?)
(Nothing, it's just your writing style is. . . distinctive. RP?)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:51 am

(yeah, it doesn't seem, you)
Danielle was somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:26 am

Jacob paused. He saw danielle.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:27 am

Danielle didn't seem to notice him (lol)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:38 am

Jacob walked near danielle.

"Hi,"

He said trying to start a conversation.

(And for anyone who cares, i changed thier ages to 18. xD)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 6:39 am

"Hey." Daniellesmiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twilight Shadows   The Twilight Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Twilight Shadows
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next