Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:

Males
Rafe age:18(me)
Gabrial age:24(me)

Females:
Jessica age:18(me)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:48 am

James ziped there and when they got there he jumped out of the car and over it to walk with her up..
Gabe hissed. "We will talk first, I want small pack leaders to come with me!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:48 am

And their females
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:00 am

Caitlyn went with him. "Gabriel, they are approaching our lines, they are of many. At least 1000. They have a new leader, a female though." she froze, and gasped as her eyes rolled back again, she quickly recovered to looking noaml before Gabe could see her freak side, "It's Astrid....." she said slowly, Gabriel's ex mate..... and a witch. The same one who had Rafe attack Caitlyn.. He hand gripped James, a little scared.

Shane stared at Jess, "Are you okay?" he asked, concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:08 am

"Fine, Now put that cute little furry but of yours to work and gether up some other loners to help." jesss ordered and teased

"Do you know what they want and or if there willing to talk?" asked gabe

James held her hand his eyes and face stiff with no emotion
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:17 am

Shane smiled, and sprinted out into the forest.

Caitlyn shook her head, "I only get limited info, but her expression so did not scream negotiate." she said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:19 am

"then we fight."gabe said
Now there were about 80 more loogaros on the roof and in the streets below. "we will do this in the woods."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:31 am

Caitlyn looke dat Gabe going tinto the woods and shedding his leather coat and ther expensive things. She turned to JAmes she kissed him lovingly. And her eyes opened to is, all emotions laid out in them, she was worried she asn't going to make it through this, or that he wasn't. She would give every inch of life in her to save his. And if he didn't make it. She wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 am

"well be fine." he promised.
As a slow soulom group of loogaros begain shedding and turning into wolves Jess followed already dog.
James morphed right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:18 am

Caitlyn did alos, but she whimpered to him once, before following the others.

Astrid and Rafe slowly creeped into the territory of their old pack, the 998 others following, drooling for blood.

Shane looked at Jess, and different emotion in his eyes, he quickly turned away from her and snarled at the incoming threat.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:21 am

Gabriel flicked his tail sharply to the left teling his pack of 389 wolves to stop. he alone walked up to meet in the middle. before war the leaders usally called out their clames to step down or to fight
James moved protectly towrds catliyn and jess. Jess moved closer to shane.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:29 am

Shane patted her back comortingly with his tail and unexpectedly, lightly touched his muzzle to hers, worry still in his eyes, but he hid it from her.

Astrid andRafe stepped foward, Astrid sneered,"Alone still I see, Mutt."

Rafe barked a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:37 am

"astrid." he said colly ignoring her remark. "What is tis about?"

Jess softly licked his muzzle then she blushed
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:49 am

He smild and returned the lick. And turned to watch his sister carefully.

Astrid snarled, "I'm here to overthrow you you ignorant, arrogant As-"

Rafe udge her muzzle, "Now, now baby, get control you don't want to tick little pup here off, he might lick you to death." he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 am

"why? Your trashy dump territory to small for your big butt?" he siad they were starting to get to him
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 7:53 am

Astrid snarled and her pack members jumped foward. Caitlyn and Sahen did also, with the company of James and JEss.

Rafe snarled at Caitlyn but the chuckled amused, "I see your big bad wolfy boyfriend is your new prottector, finally an alpha female I see, I can smell it off you."

Caitlyn snarled, but watched Jess and Shanes's reactionscarefullyl from the corner of her eyes. She glared at Rafe, a rippling growl coming from her.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 8:00 am

james growled he wanted to snap that fleebags neck so bad
Gabe turned as a human girl named Emily walked forward. gabe nodded to her.
Emily walked back between the pack. murrmers from gabes pack. The a wimper and then more...
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 11:25 am

Caitlyn watched her carefully, James, who is she? Caitlyn asked cocking her head.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 4:27 am

"Im not sure." he whispered.
Emily came into veiw she was holding a gun made of silver. And you could see the hot liquid metal in it beral.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 5:56 am

Caitlyn whimpered.

Shane stepped in front of Jess, snarling, his teeth were razor sharp.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:35 am

Emilys black hair blew away from her face one eye was golden like a wolf. She walked stright up to gabriels and to astrid and pinted the gun at her ugly screwed up face.

Jess watched carefuly.
James shifted his wiegt from paw to paw
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:02 am

Caitlyn coekd her head in confusion.

Shane didn't move from his protective stance.

Astrid laughed, and knocked the gun away, but it aimed at Rafe instead....
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:07 am

Emily smiled darkly. A flick of a finger a twitch of his eye, gabe could comened their leaders to death.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:11 am

Rafe juped out of the way snarling.

Astrid snarled, and swiped her shar claws at EMily's leg, shredding it.

Caitlyn jumped forward and tackled Astrid, snarling the tussled, caitlyn yelped once of twice and blod began to come from her, but she eventually pinned Astrid down, a paw on her neck and one of her legs broken, CAitlyn's own paw was sprained and one was broken, her ear was torn and flank bloody. She ignored it, and turned to Gabe, Give the word, and she's dead. she told him, seeing at Emily couldn't shoot both and was incapable of dodging screaming fast paws.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:17 am

Gabe looked at astrid but said nothing. Emily was still standing bbut you could tell she was in pain in the fight she had sprayed raft and another near by wolf who where buring where the silver had touched them
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 5:22 am

Rafe twitchd and began to phase between wolf and human.

Astrid snarled and wriggled under Caitlyn.

Caitlyn snarled at her, and pressed harder on her throat, she looked at Gabriel. Then at James, she was about to cry, all this pain these two had put her through.... all the humiliation these two had put her through, she had the one's life in her hands, and she had to wait. She held the tears back it was hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next