Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:39 am

First topic message reminder :

&
Blood Choclate
Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 Vnfiwj

*** This is based off a Great movie AND NOW THE BOOK! ***

[center]

The pack has gone down hill reclease members have killed a human cuasing the pack to move into a load dirty city. The last alpha vivians father has burned in a building and the pack is lacking a leader and is falling apart around the seams. Will you help the pack live again? will you submitt as a male brute to try for your chance as alpha?

*To become alpha you need to be a male and you need to win the battle the Ordeal, it begins in july the countdown begins will you win?
~After Alpha whats left to compeat against? females woundering whats worth to be in a pack if you have no porposse? well guess what Soon as alpha is picked who gets to be queen bad girl? will you win over the heart of the alpha?
*Every 7 years the alpha female my be dropped so comption is still lerking even after matting

DAnger!
Silver can kill us even if we heal FAST
So can fire

PArt 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGUZ-kJjQjM

PArt 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXrjJB6pOSI&feature=related

[b]Form![/b]

Name:
personality:
wolf color:

The pack

Alpha:

Males
Rafe age:18(me)
Gabrial age:24(me)

Females:
Jessica age:18(me)

Last edited by Tinsel~*~Tiger on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:53 am; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 7:52 am

Caitlyn smiled she took James onto the dance floor, she danced with him
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:00 am

james smiled
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 am

She watched the human men on the other side of the room, drunk as evert, and also pointing and cackling at CAitlyn.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:27 am

James looked at the men from across the men he gave them the eye. To chalange him if they dared. James turned caitlyn so she faced away from them so James could watch them.

Jessica sat at the bar alone. She twirled the drink with the little umbrella they put in it.

Jasper and dona were messing around on the loft

Edward sat in the back on some crates speaking with gab
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:03 am

Shane slippd in next to Jess, he ordered a highly (can't think of the word for lots of alchohol, lol, too tired. ) he drank it roughly. His eyes werer dark, and black circles under his eyes, he hadn't eaten in what days?

Caitlyn laid her head on Jame's shoulder, her eyes flashed yellow as she saw her brother.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 8:34 am

james picked up her heart beat. but didnt say anything. he was to busy watching the men from across the room

Jess swivled to face him >"what the heck happened to you!?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:17 am

Caitlyn's breath caught in her throat as Shae turned his head revealing his neck, to look at jess. His neck had multiple bite marks on it. She looked through his white tee shirt to see pinkish fresh cuts. Her hands clutched James' arms tighter.

Shane shook his head, "A lot of things Jess, a lot of things."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:31 am

Jess's k9 sences picked up the sent of blood. "Oh my god! what happened." her voice was a whisper but a yell. she lid of her stool and begain looking him over

James looked down at her. "what?"
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:48 am

(YOU'RE ON! *tackles Tiger* )

Shane shook his white shirt off, to show her, the room stopped.

Caitlyn gasped again she buried her head in James' shoulder.

ON Shane's back was a logo, for a local pack, one that the loupe garuex had battled and won many times. It was carved into his skin the blood seeping through his bandages, when he took his shirt off, the bandage came off also.

Caitlyn released James and slammed her fist on the counter. Her eyes were a solid yellow now, her body had the chaning glow to it, she held onto her sanity as her body and senses filled with revenge. No one got away with doing this to her brother, no matter how much of an idiot he is.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:56 am

gab stood up. Humans were here as well. He turned to edward and barked something in his ear in a hiss. Edward ran off and begain shuffling out humands and younger un involved loogaroos. Gab came down the spiral stair case.

Jess eys were wide with... terror. "Put your coat on!" she hissed looking around trying to block him from veiw.

Jame's eyes narrowed he brushed caitlyns hair with his fingers to try and help her relax. Taking her wast pulling her close he lead her across the room.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 am

Shane shruggd, "They dont know what it means anyway." he put his coat back on.

Caitlyn growled slightly her eyes still yellow and her body stiff.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:06 am

Gabe came up behind james. "who is this boy James, your pack rebble?"
james turned panic washed over him but he acted normaly. "No gabe he was a loner, he has come to join, we were waiting for ah, your next arrival."
"Well here I am!" He hissed
James, "Oh, well this is Shane. Caitlyns brother."

Gabe turned to Caitlyn making note of her looks personality and putting her on the list of possibale futer wives. He also noted how James stood. Like protecting her. His eyes scaned over the boy. He looked really bad but that ment nothing but futer trouble.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:09 am

Caitlyn snarled again, hre eys losing just a little of her yellow.

Shane looked over Gabriel. He got on his knee and exposed his neck in respect.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:15 am

Gab thought... He could be a nice addition possibly, could always throw him out like vivians parents. his lips begain to move upward. as thoughts raced threw his head. "fine then." he huffed. "Boy youll have your shot. Just know we Are humans here and dogs in the woods." he turned swifly and vanished in a thick mass of loogaross. the whole place empty.
Jess and james stood stiff.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 1:48 am

Caitlyn's eyes went back to normal. She glared at Shane. "WHAT were you THINKING coming HERE!?" She snarled. "You knew Gbriel was here, how could anyone NOT!? You weren't supposed to be here, or meet him. You just put yourself and my pack in danger!" she snapped.

Shane flinched from her. HE got up, "Fine, I'm leaving, have fun with your big bad boyfriend." he shot back, he looked at JAmes, "If you do anything to hurt her, I can promise you you will not see the next sunrise" he threatened and left, he'd be back for the main pack, but he'd avoid 'her' little pup pack. He left and went to the forest to think this over.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:30 am

James looked him in the eyes and didnt flinch. James nodded to jess

Jessica sighed and then ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:11 am

Caitlyn grabbed her arm, "Let him go." she said, therewas no room for argument in her voice, she looked into Jess' eyes. Seriously, don't.

Shane walked home from the forest, where was home? You ask. Home was wherever Caitlyn wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 11:30 am

Jess looked at james. James is her brother, and her alpha. James didn't say anything to reject it. She pulled her arm away. A stormed out in the oppiste direction. Stupid boy the women owns him She veered and went towrds the woods pulling of her coat. Her shoes soon she was bare and she turned into a wolf running wild...
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:50 am

Caitlyn siged and fell onto a chair, she let out an agitated moan. She let er head lay in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 3:52 am

James "I concer."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:03 am

"You're what?" she asked, he was mumbling and her head was throbbing terribly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:10 am

"Ill put it in smaller (beter spelled) Words 4 you, I agree" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:24 am

Caitlyn smiled, but her eyes rolled back and she screamed, an earsplitting thing. She held her head, pressing aainst her temples. "They're here!" She screamed again, echoing through the forest. She fell to the floor, her eyes filling with rtears and her eyes returned and her head stopped throbbing and hurting, she curled up crying, her hands still massaging her now-bruised temples.

Shane froze. His ears layed back and he looked around him, nd he turned tail and sprinted back toward the bar, he saw Jess. Jess, come on, back to the bar, they're here, the Gorans.

(Gorans, AKA the pack that attacked him and that the logaroos fear, hope you don't mind that I made it up.)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:35 am

(nope no prob)
Jess looked up shoked she followed him "I got to get gabe!" she barked
soon as they were in the streets they took the alleys jess sprinted to a abandon buildings roof top and howled a long howl warning one only used between war and this was going to be war.
Gabe sat up and already wolves from everywhere herd the noise and went to him he followed jess cry and almost all the pack was already there there were about 20 at the moment.

James Knelt over her and scooped her up into his arms and carryed her out. and into his car. Jess was calling
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 4:40 am

Caitlyn unfurled her body when she got in the car, "No, no, no no no no. They can't be here!" she said strongly, almost yelling.

Shane sprinted to where she was he was there in a second.

Caitlyn put her seatbelt on, James would be driving fast this time around, forget the speedlimits, they controlled the law enforcement anyway, well Gabe did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood & Chocolate *reborn*   Blood & Chocolate *reborn* - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood & Chocolate *reborn*
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next