Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One Empty
PostSubject: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:52 pm

Chapter One:

Angel was a wolf that had lived in the zoo all her life. She was different from other wolves, that's why she was stuck living in the zoo. She didn't have a wolf's natural pelt: Hers was a golden-yellow color. Her eyes were unnatural, too: They were a bright violet-red. She was never tested on; she was just born that way. She hated everything about the zoo; where she was kept, the humans that worked there, the food, and the humans that came to the zoo to watch her every day. Every day she would be laughed at by the kids, and the glass would be banged on by the adults to get her attention. At night she howled until the humans working there came and banged on her window to get her to be quiet.
One day there was a girl that was different from the others. She looked at Angel with complete sadness for her. Angel came and put her head on the glass near her, and the girl stroked the glass where her head was. One of the humans that worked there pulled the girl away from the glass and banged on it to scare Angel. The girl's parents also banged on the window. Angel jumped back and ran to the only shelter there was in her cage, a small cave in the back corner. She laid down and fell asleep, dreaming of a brute she had never seen or met in her life.
"Angel, you can't stay in the zoo. You don't belong there," Said a brute from behind her.
She turned around and faced the wolf. "How do you know my name?" She asked him.
"That doesn't matter. What does matter is that you can't stay here in the zoo with Nofurs. You're not destined to do that."
"Nofurs?" She asked, clearly confused. “And what am I destined for?”
"As you may call them, humans. I can’t tell you that, Angel. You need to find that out on your own."
"Why did you come to me? I have no family and friends. And why can’t you tell me?."
"You're the chosen one,” He whispered before fading away.
“What does that mean?! Who are you?!” Angel howled at him, not wanting him to leave without answering her questions. She was so confused.
She woke up, startled. It was only a dream, Angel, She told herself. She looked up and saw the brute standing in front of her.
"It may have been a dream, but this time it's real. I'm from StarPack. I was sent to deliver you that message." He faded away again.
"Wait! What is StarPack?!" She howled, even more confused than before. She came out of the cave to find dry, rotten food on the ground for her. She sighed and started to eat it, wishing she could eat freshly killed food, not this rotted animal.
That day was just like all the others, the normal humans coming to visit and banging on the glass to get her to do something, and the normal, horrible rotten food she was expected to eat. The girl didn’t come that day, and Angel was upset. She was forced to do back flips for entertainment. The next time she was fed that day was at night, and it was even worse than her breakfast. “Where are you at?!” She howled, angry.
“I’m here, Angel. Don’t worry, I didn’t abandon you today. I’m always here, whether you know it or not, I always am.” Angel opened her mouth, but he said something first. “You didn’t see me, but I didn’t abandon you today.” She nodded. “Now go get some sleep. It takes less of my energy to talk to you when you’re asleep.” She nodded, and crawled into the cave.
Am I going crazy?! She thought to herself. I’m talking to a brute I don’t know, who’s from a place I don’t know, and could be dead! Or I’m just going crazy and imagining things! She laid down on the hard dirt that covered the ground. She shut her eyes, but sleep never came. She thought about what he had said. ‘You didn’t see me, but I didn’t abandon you’. “I can’t fall asleep!” She padded outside the cave, and looked out her window, longing to know what was outside of her cage. She longed to see the sky above her, hidden by the stone ceiling above her. She let out a howl of loneliness.
“Don’t worry, you’ll fall asleep eventually,” The brute barked, showing faintly in front of her like a thin fog.
She nodded and padded back to the cave. Once inside, she laid down again and this time fell asleep. “So, why do you need to talk to me?” She asked him, curious. She looked around the area were her dream was. “And where are we?”
“We’re in a forest. I can’t believe you’ve never heard of or seen one before. It’s about time you learn about the world outside of you.” Angel nodded her head in agreement, longing to know what was outside of her prison. “Nofurs are not as friendly as you think: They kill wolves.”
Angel woke up, startled. She ran out of the cave and howled long and loud. The humans came over and banged on her window. Angel hung her head and ran back to the cave. She fell asleep, having terrible nightmares of the Nofurs in her zoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That next day was different. Again, the girl came to the zoo and stroked the glass where Angel placed her head. Just as before, the humans working at the zoo pulled the girl from the glass and banged on it with her parents. This time Angel didn’t run back, instead she looked at the humans, and pulled back her lips to show the sharp, deadly teeth in her mouth. The girl smiled and nodded, which surprised Angel. Before her very eyes, the girl turned into the brute she had met in her dream from last night. He nodded at her before running off. She looked around at all the humans, and none of them noticed. She tried to find the girl’s parents, but they were gone, too. I must be going crazy! She thought.
Later that day, the brute visited her again in the form of the little girl. “HOW ARE YOU DOING THAT?!” She howled at him. The girl cocked her head to one side to show she didn’t hear what Angel had said. He must not be able to understand me in Nofur form. It was true, he had no idea what she had said. All he heard was her howling that was muffled from the glass separating them. Angel sighed and went into her cave to think. The girl turned back into the brute and ran into her cave, passing right through the glass as if it wasn’t there.
“It’s time you know who I am,” He barked to Angel. “I am Rock, one of your ancestors.” Before she could ask him, he answered her unasked question. “You might be wondering why I look nothing like you-” She nodded. “- it’s because you are a special wolf. Only the wolf in the prophecy has your colored pelt and eyes.”
“Am I the only wolf with a pelt like this?” She asked, referring to her goldish-yellow pelt. Angel licked a speck of dirt of her pelt. It shined for one second, then went back to its normal state, non-glowing state. She was shocked, but said nothing at all.
“Yes, you are. You are also the only one with eyes like that. I have yet to seen one that’s like yours, violet-red. I’ve only seen red and violet before, but never what you have.”
“So are you sort of my guardian?” Angel asked, trying to figure out why he kept appearing to her, and only her.
“Just until you arrive at the pack,” He barked, smiling, before fading away.
She sighed laid down in the cave. He always leaves before I can ask about what he just told me. She thought, thinking of how she could escape. I would have to be fast and accurate. It will be even harder to get out of the zoo since I am right in the middle. I have to do this. She told herself. She closed her eyes and let sleep wash over. Her dreams were not of Rock; they were of her living a happy and wonderful life as a free wolf in a pack. She woke up to the horrible stench of rotting food and the noise of banging on the window. She forced herself up and out of the cave into total spotlight, sighing, as the last of the precious dream faded away, leaving her to face the day.

She decided that if she laid still for long enough, the humans working at the zoo would have to come in, and that would be her chance to escape. After an hour or so,
the humans finally arrived. Angel leapt at them with all her force, making sure her claws were sheathed. She ran out the open door, and into the crowd of leaving people. They screamed in terror, so Angel decided to scare them a little more to prove she belonged in the wild. She snarled at them all before running, smiling at the wind whipping her face. Angel made it to the entrance of the zoo before she hit trouble: There were guards everywhere waiting for her, holding stick things. She tried her snarl on them, but they didn’t flinch at all. She ran right at them anyway, then she heard the crack of a gun, but didn’t know what it was. The bullet hit her in the leg, but that didn’t stop her.
There was a forest near the zoo, and that’s where she was headed. She wouldn’t let anything get in the way of her becoming a pack wolf. She made it to the trees before meeting a handsome brute. He was muscular with bright green eyes and a gray pelt with white paws and a white-tipped tail. “I am Darner, Alpha-Male of the Rocky Bottom Wolf Pack. I take it that you are Angel?”
“Yes, I am Angel,” She barked, dipping her head in respect. “I guess that Rock told you who I was?” She said, smiling slightly
He nodded his head. “Yes, Rock did tell me who you were and that every sunhigh to come here, and please, don’t bow; it gets annoying after a while.”
“That’s strange. I never told him what my plan was,” She muttered to herself. Can he read minds? She thought to herself, wondering what the answer would be. “Of course, sorry, so, why did he come to me?”
“You are the one that has the golden pelt, so it is you from the prophecy,” He said casually.
“What prophecy?” She barked, annoyed. Rock had spoken of a prophecy, but wouldn’t tell her what it meant.
“You needn’t know it right know, Angel. You will learn it later, StarPack has told me that you are not ready for it, yet. I’m giving you this once in a lifetime offer: Will you join my pack?”
“Yes, Darner! I would love to more than anything in the world!” She barked happily. She had been dreaming for moons now that she would be living in the forest with her kind, wolves, not locked up with Nofurs peering at her, eating rotten or rotting food, and living just a plain horrible life. She had been dreaming that she would be able to look up at the night sky.
Darner looked her over, then saw her leg. “What happened to your leg?!” He howled, seeing dried blood and a hole.
“I was hit by something, that’s it,” She barked like it was nothing.
“Come on, I really need to get you to camp. That leg of yours needs to be tended to right away.”
“I’m quite fine, really, Darner,” Angel protested.
“No, that leg of yours will become infected if it isn’t treated properly and quickly,” Darner barked.

I know, it's different. I told you I edited! xD Wow, I'm already at fifteen pages! That's pretty good for me! Wow, three chapters and fifteen pages. But, the chapters aren't starting on new pages. I'll do that later, if I ever want to.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 8:35 pm

That's amzing but what happened to the pup Angel was suppose to take care of?
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 pm

That was really good! I can't wait for the edited Chapter 2!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:23 pm

xD I can't wait to start chapter four! xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:32 pm

TODAYS TOMMAROW WHERE THE CHAPTER!!!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:14 am

xD I just got on! Lemme go get it! xD
Chapter Two

Darner took Angel to the camp. She never fell behind or tripped. She kept up with Darner, which surprised him greatly. She was astonished by how many wolves there were. “I never knew there were this many wolves! I always thought it was just me and the others in the zoo!” She barked, looking around the camp, wide-eyed.

“Angel, how long did you live in that zoo with the Nofurs?” Darner asked her, worried.

“Ever since I was born actually. They killed my parents after my birth,” She said, holding back the tears that stung her eyes at the memory.

“Don’t worry. None of that is going to happen here,” Darner assured her. He looked behind him, and there was a pup coming up from behind him. “Moon, how have you been?”

Moon looked up at him. She was a little pup with a pure black coat and orange eyes. “I’ve been better,” Moon whimpered. She looked up at Angel. “Are you Angel?” She asked, her eyes widening with surprise, and a little glint of happiness and hope shown in them.

“Yes, that is Angel, Moon. And don’t worry, your mother will escape. You just need to hope,” He barked to the pup, forcing a smile. The little pup nodded her head sadly before leaving.

“What happened to her mother?” Angel asked Darner, sad for the little pup.

“Captured by Nofurs. She was a very good warrior. I know that Moon will be, too.”

“Darner, we have caught Stardom’s scent in the woods,” Barked a she-wolf with a pure gray pelt and sky blue eyes. “Her scent was fresh, and near the camp. I think she was tested on. Her scent was different then what it used to be. Either it’s changed, or it’s because we haven’t scented her in more than a moon.”

Darner smiled. “Moon!” He howled. The little pup padded over to him. “Star has scented your mother!” Angel took it that Star was the gray she wolf. “This means that she’s going to be back soon!”

Moon’s face brightened. “Really?! I’m gonna get to see mommy again?!” She squealed. Darner nodded and smiled. “YAY!” Angel smiled seeing the small pup happy.

Then she scented something, a new wolf. “Is that her scent?” He nodded. “Wow.” She looked to where the scent came from. A silver-pink wolf with bright white eyes came out. “Is that her?” She asked Darner.

“She was tested on, ”He whispered. Moon whimpered, and ran over to Angel. She gave the pup a comforting lick on the head. He padded up to the wolf. “Are you Stardom, Moon’s mother?” The she wolf nodded, and Moon whimpered again. “Were you tested on?” She nodded again, and Moon started to cry. Darner sighed and padded back to Moon. “Your mother is going to die from the testing the Two-Legs did. She’s already blind.” Moon started to cry even louder. Angel licked her head again and again. Soon Moon’s cries turned to little whimpers.

Angel looked up at Darner for help, but he was already walking away. She looked back down at the pup. “Don’t worry, Moon.” She licked the pup’s head again.

Moon looked up at her. “Will you take care of me?” She asked.

Angel smiled at the little pup. “Lets ask Darner.” Moon smiled, then ran over to Darner. Angel chased after her. Moon was already at Darner, waiting for Angel. Once Angel was there, she asked Darner: ”Moon wants to know if I could take care of her. So could I?”

Darner smiled. “As soon as you get your leg tended to.” He looked at her leg. “What happened?!” He howled, surprised: The injury was gone. “You really are the wolf from the prophecy!”

“What? What’s with you?” Angel barked. She looked down at her leg. “So the injury’s gone. So what?” His mouth opened, but nothing came out. “What’s wrong?” She asked a little more harshly.

“It’s not natural for wounds to heal on their own as if they never happened!” Darner barked. This time it was Angel’s turn to open her mouth, then shut it. “It’s just not.”

“OK, but am I aloud to take care of Moon?”

Moon looked up at Darner hopefully. “Oh, all right. The nursery’s over there.” He pointed his muzzle to it.

“Thank you, Darner.” She dipped her head before going to the nursery with Moon by her side. She looked down at Moon. “Do you know any other pups here?” Moon nodded her black head. “Who are they?”

“There’s Midnight, another black pup like me.”

Midnight ran over. “Hi!” He looked at Angel. “Woah! You’re Angel!” She nodded her head, smiling slightly.

“Yes, I am Angel. So you’re Midnight?” He nodded. “You look like Moon, except you have blue eyes. Are you two siblings?” This time Moon shook her head. “Just really good friends?” They both nodded, and Angel smiled. “So, Midnight. Who’s your mommy?”

“It’s Rose, she’s sleeping right now,” He barked, looking at Moon.

Angel smiled, then yawned. “I’m going to sleep, come on. You two should, too.” They opened their mouths to protest, but Angel nudged them into the nursery.

The next morning Angel was woken up by Midnight and Moon playing near her paws. She smiled at the two pups. “Good morning.”

Moon looked up from playing. “’Morning, Angel!” She barked happily.

Midnight looked up, too. “Good morning, Angel!” Angel laughed at how polite the pups were.

“OK, did you two do something?”She asked them. They looked at each other, then shook their heads, innocent smiles on their faces. Angel laughed. “The innocent smile isn’t going to work forever, but I believe you, this time,” She said with a grin. She padded outside.

“Angel!”A tired bark from beside her startled her. She turned and saw it was Darner. “We’ve scented Nofurs near the camp! Get the pups in the nursery and prepare for battle!”

“You heard Darner! Back into the Nursery!” She barked. The pups sadly trotted back into the nursery. She sighed, she hated having to be harsh. The crack of a gunshot made her head go up. “Who was shot?!”

“Darner!” Star howled, “Stupid Nofurs are shooting everywhere!”

“I’ll be right over!” Angel howled back. She ran over to Star, and saw Darner bleeding on the ground from a wound in his stomach. “Can you hold off the Nofurs while I get Darner into his den?” Angel asked Star. She nodded her head, jealousy in her eyes. “Thanks, Star.” Angel half dragged, half carried Darner to his den. She gently laid him down, then turned to leave when she heard Darner cough. She turned around and saw Darner’s eyes open.

“Wh-what happened?”He asked, confused.

“You were shot by a Nofur, now get some rest. I’ll come check on you after we get rid of them.” She left to go fight off the Nofurs with the rest of the pack. Angel saw a brute she didn’t recognize. He was a little less muscular than Darner, and was a grayish white with sparkling brown eyes. Angel attacked the Nofur that was about to hit the brute.

“Thanks for saving me!” He called to Angel as she jumped on another Nofur.

“You’re welcome!” She barked back.

After the fight, Angel kept her promise. She returned to Darner. He looked up and smiled. “You kept your promise.”

“I always do,” Angel barked, smiling.

Darner smiled. “I saw you attack a Nofur that was about to kill Chief.”

“So Chief’s the one that has a grayish white pelt?” Darner nodded. “He seems to be very brave.” He rolled his eyes. “What? It’s true!” Angel looked at his wound. “So is it still hurting?” He nodded. “Do you mind if I try something?”

“Not at all.”

“Thank you, I want to see if it works.” Angel put one of her paws on his wound. Darner winced, but didn’t move. Soon, it was gone. Angel smiled. “I guess I have a power.”

Darner looked at where his wound used to be. “You’re amazing, Angel!”

She smiled. “Thanks.” Angel turned when she heard a growl from the entrance of the den. Star was there. “Why are you growling at us?” Angel asked, surprised. Star growled again and stormed off. Angel looked at Darner, confused.

“I don’t know either, Angel.”

“Do you think she likes you and is jealous?”

“You finally figured that out, Miss Never-Tested-On!” Star growled for a third time. Angel cringed at the name, but didn’t whimper.

“Star! Angel will one day save us all from death and destruction!” Darner growled back.

“I should go before anything worse happens,” Angel whispered to Darner. She got up before Darner could object. “There, he’s all alone in there, Star, just like you want,” She growled at the gray she-wolf. Angel padded into the nursery, and laid down.

“What’s wrong, mommy?”Moon asked.

“It’s nothing you need to worry about. And I’m Angel, not your mommy.” Moon nodded and crawled over. She crawled onto her back and licked her head. Angel smiled. “Thank you, Moon. Now get off before you fall,” Angel barked, smiling slightly. Moon nodded and got off. “Where’s Midnight?” She asked.

“Outside.”

“I’ll be right back, Moon!” She barked as she ran outside. “Midnight?!” She looked around, and ran back to Darner’s den. She ran in, and saw Star licking his head. Darner looked miserable, but when he scented Angel she could tell he was relieved and glad.

Star looked up. “What are you doing back?!” She snarled.

Angel paid no attention to her. “Darner, Midnight’s missing!” Angel barked, a little embarrassed at the time she came in.

Darner’s head snapped up. “What?!” He pushed Star away, and ran over to Angel. “Where did you tell him to go?!”

“I told him to go to the nursery! Moon told me he went outside when I came back!” She barked, for some reason feeling like it was her fault.

“Come on! We’ve got to look! The Nofurs might’ve gotten him!” He ran out, Angel close behind. “Midnight?!”

“Wait! I think I hear something.” Angel put her paw over Darner’s muzzle to silence him. She heard faint whimpering. “Over here,” She whispered, trying not to lose the sound of whimpering. Darner silently followed. Angel saw a little heap of black fur, barely moving. Angel turned the heap over and gasped: There was a huge gash on Midnight’s chest. She started to lick the wound. After cleaning it, she put her paw to his wound. It took longer than Darner’s did, but it healed. Rose came running over.

“I heard my baby was missing! Where is he?!” She howled, her eyes wide with panic. Angel moved to the side. “He looks OK, why do you look upset and worried.

“Because he broke one of his ribs. I can only heal wounds, not bones.”

“What happened to Midnight?!” Moon howled, running up from behind Rose.

Angel just shook her head and padded off. She made a small den and crawled in. She laid down in the den. Somehow she felt responsible for Midnight’s broken rib.

“May I come in?” Darner asked from outside it.

“It doesn’t matter to me, Darner.”

Darner padded inside, and sat down next to Angel. “It isn’t your fault, Angel. He shouldn’t of done that.”

“I guess you’re right, Darner. I can’t punish myself for something I can’t control.” Darner nodded. “I guess I should go back to camp.” Angel got up, and padded outside and back to camp. She crawled into the nursery and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:30 am

That was awesome! When will the next chapter be posted?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 9:10 pm

IDK xD When I get close to finishing Chapter Four.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One   Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life of A Wolf Named Angel NEW THREAD Book One
Page 1 of 1