Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~

Go down 
+4
SkullGirl13
WritingOtaku
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Love's Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk throughthe clearing, the tall grasses brushing against your fur. The wildflower's smells reaching your nose, you breath in deeply loving this. You decide to hunt. you spot a deer a few yards away and crouch down ready to strike, before you leap something else darts across the field and kills the deer, you straigten up and looked around, bad idea. You see a pink blur and then your pined down, Purple eyes looking strgith into yours, "Who are you?" she barks, "I-I-" she doesn't let you finish, she growls and howls loudly, other wolves appearf rom the forest, " What are you doing on my Territory?" She barks, "I-i...." ytou stop choosing your words carefully, "You are a pack?" She sighs and sits up, "Great another one." she sighed, "you 'd like to ojin, blah blah blah, yes you may join. "? she finishes for you, "Am I correct?" she cocks her head smiling.

Is she correct or are you just going to live life as a rogue?

Rules:

You must earn your position
Your pendant must represant either your personality and/or power
You can not be indestructible
When someone calls you out in a fight (ex. Slashing face, clawing ear etc) you must fight back
Please no fires, pack fights or other major things, unless I make it happen
You may only have 4 litters of pups before retiring to an elder
You must age eventually, to an elder, you may play on through your pups when your death comes'
NO coppying names, or powers or other wolves
No wolves may have ALL powers or copy powers

Form:

Name:
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed))
Power (if one):
Pendant:

You will get ♥ these if your close to possbly being Love's mate

Alpha Female: Love (Cmain) she has the power of love, and the power to change any mood

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Medicine Wolf: Nature ( Cmain) has the power of healing, seeing the future and can control everything in Nature

Members:

Moon (TigerPower) Invisabilty and fly

Blizzard (TigerPower) Ice and read minds

Meadow (Cmain) Has the power of controlling wind and water

Crest Eye (Cmain) Has the power of speed and fire

Roxy (Cmain) has the powers of the dark spirits

Hurricane (Cmain) has the power of contorlling water and weather

Mint (Cmain) Can read minds, snad can sense distress and agony

Rose (Rose) Elements ex Fire water Wind earth

Star (ISmile) Mind Reader

Moonshine (ISMile) Shapeshift

Flamestorm *Flame* (ISmile) Fire

Storm (Ismile) Can change weather

River (Weedy) Water

Shadow (Weedy) Shadows

Lightning (Kai) Weather

Ascar (Wolfie) dark spirits, shadows and can block anyone's powers

Elders:

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:30 am

"hello you two. hows it going?'
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:35 am

''I'm great, how about you?''Rose replied
''I'm fine thank you''Thunder responded
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:41 am

She smiled they where really kind and well mannered, "fine. Just looking in heads and bodys." she smirked
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:58 am

Rose:I murmed ''Yes I heard about that I heard you can do amazing things.''
Thunder"I asked ''What is it speciflly you do''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 am

"Oh." she blushed thenstreached out hr wings. "Well i can fly. But basicly you can call it like a mentlist. I see your thoughts. Not here them, just pictures and stuff. but mostly only if I touch you. oter wise its just flashes of nothing ness when I look at you. But then I fade in and out of my body. To hear completly your thoughts. and control your body. My powers may be streched. But once my self is out of my hide im vonerbale to anything.
So In simple words I would say I read your minds to a certen exstent and i can leave my body." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:08 am

Thunder:My eyes widen in amazment and said ''Amazing power, no wonder you were able to save River's pups!''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:26 am

'thanks. Its not the best power in the world im sure. It has incredibly bad down sides." She pulled back some fur on her left ribs and reviled A actuall bone. "lose a lot with it." she brushed it down. "and I dont heal well I have had that for a month and the skins only just started coming back."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:57 am

''I guess the slow healing is the bad-side but I like your power more than mine I can only control lighting and deliver a lightning touch.''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:32 am

Name: Eros
Position: Wants to eventually work his way up to Alpha Male
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed)): Eros has a long lean body that is covered with a thick silver pelt. The shimmering grey makes all his features look more long and angular than they already are. His short stocky legs look almost unproportionate to his body while his paws are overly large.
Power (if one): Eros can camoflauge himself in with his surroundings as if he is not there.
Pendant: An emerald

Name: Faye
Position: Wants to fight for Alpha Female, or beta
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed)): Faye is never missed with other wolves. She has a shining red pelt and gleaming teal eyes, which match her loud personality. However, she has a dull brown feet, ears and tail tip. She is small and muscled, with large paws.
Power (if one): Faye can see into other wolf's eyes. For aquaintences, she can tell just what they are feeling, but for people she knows deeply, she can see what they are thinking about something.
Pendant: A small black opal
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:54 am

"yours sounds fun! Mine is painful every time I use it. thats mainly why I dont."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:26 am

ot really when I couldn't control the lightning touch wolves couldnt touch me because I would burn them''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:50 am

"but you have it now?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:23 am

''Yes I can now sucessfully controled it''Thunder said with a smile he wondered if she though he was going to burn them if they ever so slightly touched.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:29 am

"well done." she smiled nodding good job.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:42 am

''Cant you control the pain you feel when you use your power?''Thunder asked
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:52 am

"i've tryed. but its just a defect of havinf such a powerful power."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:56 am

Thunder:I nodded in understandment I said ''Yes powerful powers have their defects''
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:19 am

"so want to show me what you got?" She smiled un folding her wings.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:32 am

[b]Thunder:I silently hoped she didnt want me to shock her up to the point of buring her[/b]
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:38 am

"I trust you." she said moving up into the air.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:12 am

''I''m not sure about this''Thunder stammered
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:04 am

"Ill be fine. I got your body and mind in cotact." she winced a bit as she did but barrley
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:33 am

Thunder:I gulped and flew up spreading my wings I tried to be peaceful and mellow to keep the lightning to a minumium
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:41 am

I nodded.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:45 am

Thunder:I carefully controlled myself and my lightning was brough down to a miumin I prayed that she would change her mind
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~
Page 26 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next