Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~

Go down 
+4
SkullGirl13
WritingOtaku
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Love's Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk throughthe clearing, the tall grasses brushing against your fur. The wildflower's smells reaching your nose, you breath in deeply loving this. You decide to hunt. you spot a deer a few yards away and crouch down ready to strike, before you leap something else darts across the field and kills the deer, you straigten up and looked around, bad idea. You see a pink blur and then your pined down, Purple eyes looking strgith into yours, "Who are you?" she barks, "I-I-" she doesn't let you finish, she growls and howls loudly, other wolves appearf rom the forest, " What are you doing on my Territory?" She barks, "I-i...." ytou stop choosing your words carefully, "You are a pack?" She sighs and sits up, "Great another one." she sighed, "you 'd like to ojin, blah blah blah, yes you may join. "? she finishes for you, "Am I correct?" she cocks her head smiling.

Is she correct or are you just going to live life as a rogue?

Rules:

You must earn your position
Your pendant must represant either your personality and/or power
You can not be indestructible
When someone calls you out in a fight (ex. Slashing face, clawing ear etc) you must fight back
Please no fires, pack fights or other major things, unless I make it happen
You may only have 4 litters of pups before retiring to an elder
You must age eventually, to an elder, you may play on through your pups when your death comes'
NO coppying names, or powers or other wolves
No wolves may have ALL powers or copy powers

Form:

Name:
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed))
Power (if one):
Pendant:

You will get ♥ these if your close to possbly being Love's mate

Alpha Female: Love (Cmain) she has the power of love, and the power to change any mood

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Medicine Wolf: Nature ( Cmain) has the power of healing, seeing the future and can control everything in Nature

Members:

Moon (TigerPower) Invisabilty and fly

Blizzard (TigerPower) Ice and read minds

Meadow (Cmain) Has the power of controlling wind and water

Crest Eye (Cmain) Has the power of speed and fire

Roxy (Cmain) has the powers of the dark spirits

Hurricane (Cmain) has the power of contorlling water and weather

Mint (Cmain) Can read minds, snad can sense distress and agony

Rose (Rose) Elements ex Fire water Wind earth

Star (ISmile) Mind Reader

Moonshine (ISMile) Shapeshift

Flamestorm *Flame* (ISmile) Fire

Storm (Ismile) Can change weather

River (Weedy) Water

Shadow (Weedy) Shadows

Lightning (Kai) Weather

Ascar (Wolfie) dark spirits, shadows and can block anyone's powers

Elders:

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 am

Star walked into ehr den and crueld into a ball asleep
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:02 am

Meadow sighed happily as she came out of the den with Crest.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:04 am

Thunder came up to Rose and said ''Mwomma''
Blizzard said ''WHoo how long have I been gone sis that you already had pups''
Rose laughed and said ''No not yet I found him drowing and I took him in as my own''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:05 am

DFlame walked into Thudners den.
" dawdy" Thudner called smiling. thunder smileid and climped on his back.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:09 am

ORP: LSP, reply?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:16 am

Blizzard cautiously said ''Where are the others''
Rose looked away and cried she said ''They're dea some drowned''
Blizzard comfoted Rose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:24 am

Thunder and Flame felt the sibs together
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:31 am

(U felt us)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:33 am

( left)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:37 am

(OHH!!!!!)
Blizzard said ''How'd they died''
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 am

Roxy smiled and many many hearts formaed over her, "And your the only one for me." she smiled.

hurricane smiled and more dsun came the temperature rose, she smiled, "Yeah let'sgo to the lake." hs smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:04 am

I smiled, and my tail swayed. I licked her muzzle. "You know I won't go for any other she."
~
I giggled, and made and ice covering around my body, to keep it cool. "Would you mind making it a bit cooler?" I asked him, heading for the lake.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:18 am

"Not at all." he smiled and g a gust of wind blew and it snowed ight on them and their path flakes that were saped in hearts.

~

Rox smiled, "And I'll never leave you for a nother mutt." she smiled and thne blushed, "Ooops id I say that out loud?" she licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:25 am

I chuckled, and licked her muzzle back. "How am I a mutt?"
~
I shivered, and let the ice covering melt away. I pressed agianst Hurricane for warmth, smiling. "Your power is wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:28 am

"Not you." she giggled and licked him.

~

Hurricane made the sun shine brightly but the snow continued to fall little hearts glistening in the sun.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:34 am

I chuckled, then started to get the feeling we were being watched. "Do you want to go somewhere that we won't be able to et watched?"
~
I giggled, and kept my pelt pressed against his. "Nice, Hurricane." We came to the lake, and I jumped in, not making a single wave.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:43 am

Hurricane blushe dand went in after her the water was the perfect temperature even though snow surrounded the lake.

~

Roxy shuddered, "yeah somewhere we're not being watched."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:51 am

"HEy Love." smiled Thunder.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 4:54 am

I lead her to my den.
~
I had my eyes open. I saw Hurrricane and smiled. I searched the ground.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:25 am

Roxy smiled sweetly and went into the darkness.

Love smiled, "Greetings Thunder."

Hurricane hopped in with her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 5:51 am

I smiled, and licked her.
~
I came up, and oyster in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 6:05 am

Rose and Blizzard went for a walk Thunder padding in front of them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 7:12 am

LoveSickPuppy wrote:
Roxy smiled sweetly and went into the darkness.

Love smiled, "Greetings Thunder."

Hurricane hopped in with her.

"What's up?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:07 am

Love smiled her black, and hot pink eyes shining, "Nothing much, how about you?"

Hurricane smile dand went down slitly his ail sticking out he came back with a large wfish in his mouth, he smiled.

Roxy smiled her til wrapping around him lik super glue.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 11:14 am

I smiled, my tail swaying. I licked her on the muzzle.
~
I swam to shore, and shook off all the water. I turned some water to ice, and cut at the oyster's mouth. It finally cracked, and I opened it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next