Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~

Go down 
+4
SkullGirl13
WritingOtaku
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: ~*~ Love's Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:45 am

First topic message reminder :

You walk throughthe clearing, the tall grasses brushing against your fur. The wildflower's smells reaching your nose, you breath in deeply loving this. You decide to hunt. you spot a deer a few yards away and crouch down ready to strike, before you leap something else darts across the field and kills the deer, you straigten up and looked around, bad idea. You see a pink blur and then your pined down, Purple eyes looking strgith into yours, "Who are you?" she barks, "I-I-" she doesn't let you finish, she growls and howls loudly, other wolves appearf rom the forest, " What are you doing on my Territory?" She barks, "I-i...." ytou stop choosing your words carefully, "You are a pack?" She sighs and sits up, "Great another one." she sighed, "you 'd like to ojin, blah blah blah, yes you may join. "? she finishes for you, "Am I correct?" she cocks her head smiling.

Is she correct or are you just going to live life as a rogue?

Rules:

You must earn your position
Your pendant must represant either your personality and/or power
You can not be indestructible
When someone calls you out in a fight (ex. Slashing face, clawing ear etc) you must fight back
Please no fires, pack fights or other major things, unless I make it happen
You may only have 4 litters of pups before retiring to an elder
You must age eventually, to an elder, you may play on through your pups when your death comes'
NO coppying names, or powers or other wolves
No wolves may have ALL powers or copy powers

Form:

Name:
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed))
Power (if one):
Pendant:

You will get ♥ these if your close to possbly being Love's mate

Alpha Female: Love (Cmain) she has the power of love, and the power to change any mood

Alpha Male:

Beta:

Medicine Wolf: Nature ( Cmain) has the power of healing, seeing the future and can control everything in Nature

Members:

Moon (TigerPower) Invisabilty and fly

Blizzard (TigerPower) Ice and read minds

Meadow (Cmain) Has the power of controlling wind and water

Crest Eye (Cmain) Has the power of speed and fire

Roxy (Cmain) has the powers of the dark spirits

Hurricane (Cmain) has the power of contorlling water and weather

Mint (Cmain) Can read minds, snad can sense distress and agony

Rose (Rose) Elements ex Fire water Wind earth

Star (ISmile) Mind Reader

Moonshine (ISMile) Shapeshift

Flamestorm *Flame* (ISmile) Fire

Storm (Ismile) Can change weather

River (Weedy) Water

Shadow (Weedy) Shadows

Lightning (Kai) Weather

Ascar (Wolfie) dark spirits, shadows and can block anyone's powers

Elders:

Last edited by LoveSickPuppy on Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:21 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 am

She meet with Blizzard. "done we can leave this place now."
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:42 am

River: I licked him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:45 am

Blizzard: "tomorrow we will"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:55 am

Shadow licked his pups' heads and Roxy's muzzle before padding out of the den.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 am

Love padded up to Blizzard and Moon, "Must you leave so sooon? You are welcome to stay here as long as you like it's the least we can do after you saved a family, and many others." she said.

~

Hurricane's eyes lit up and he licked her muzzle happily, 'h I'm so happy I didn't kill them." he said, howling with joy.

~
Roxy giggled a little before pulling Jane back to her her daughters pelt chaning to a dark purple.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:22 am

"well um..."
Moon: "yes. I guess we should."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:18 am

River: I laughed, and licked his muzzle. "Either way, it wasn't your fault.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:57 am

Hurricane frowned adn nuzzled sher sadly., " Yes it was River I almost killed you and our pups and wows were going to have four!?" he smiled.

~

Love smiled triumphantly. "well then thank you, you're den is on the west side etween MEadow adn Crest and Roxy and Shadows.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:05 am

They nodded and headed that way
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:01 am

Roxy padded ove rto the newcomers warily, litte jane in her mouth she placed her down in front of them gently, "Is this from testing?" jane's pelt was chanign colors rapidly, her eyes doing the same, it only stopped once in a while.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 am

Shadow watched from their den worriedly. HE didn't want to leacve the others alone.
~
River: I licked him. "Almost, but you didn't."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:09 am

"what?' blizard asked in a flat voice
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:11 am

OEP: Bump!
Back to top Go down
Nintendogs!
Loser
Loser

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:06 am

Thunder sat around.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:41 pm

(what to rp about?0
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:44 pm

ORP: IDK, I'll get River to start pupping know if you want.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:21 am

Rose:I hunted with my teen son Thunder
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:41 am

(idk whatever you want blizzard and moon are all alone want to rp both single!)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 BUcd~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:45 am

THunder sat down bored.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:10 am

Rose:I came back from hunting and thrrew the kill in the pile my almost warriro son did the same
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 BUcd~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:13 am

Thunder grabbed a fish in the river, killed it, and put it on the pile.

Lightning pounced on a vole and threw it on the pile dead.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:24 am

Rose:I sat in the shade with Thunder
Thunder:I sat in the shade with my mom
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:25 am

Thunder layed in the sun
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:25 am

Moon watched the mother and son.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:29 am

''Hey Moon''Rose greeted padding forth
''Hello Moon''Thunder gretted padding up behind Rose
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~   ~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~ - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~*~ Love\'s Meadow Pack ~*~
Page 25 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next