Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightclan~Warriors RP

Go down 
+4
HeraTort
ForestStarUniversal
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Nightclan
This is kinda linked with Sunriseclan cause Moonstar of Nightclan is Sunpelt of Sunriseclan's old mate and Rainclaw of Sunriseclan's father

It's the middle of the night, you're wondering the forest and you think that no one can see you, but they can, what you don't know is that you've entered Nightclan territory and there are dozens of cats around you, hiding in the night. Will you join them?

The Form:
Name:
Discription/Pic:

Members:
Leader:
Oceanstar-Moonstar's brother-Tom-Tigerlilly

Deputy:
Scarcloud-Tom-Kaikai27

Med. Cat:
Pheasantflower-She-cat-Cmain

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Leafpaw-She-cat-Kaikai776

Warriors:
Shadowpelt-Tom-Tigerpower

Apprentices:
Ashpaw-Tom-HeraTort, Mentor-Shadowpelt

Queens and Kits:
Wildflower-She-cat-Tigerlilly

Elders:

Rouges/Loners:

Kittypets:
Charlie-Tom-Hurricane Chris L0ver, Is a friend to the clan

News:
3/29/08-Nightclan has started. Rainclaw from Sunriseclan has journeyed for a long time and arrived at Nightclan, Rainclaw and Moonstar talked and Rainclaw found out that he had a sister, Moonstar has decided to leave Nightclan in the paws of his brother, Oceancloud and he and Riverstone will go back to Sunriseclan with Rainclaw.

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:44 am

Wildflower did what she was told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 5:49 am

Pheasantfloer smiled, "Which paw?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:25 am

wilflower lofted her front right paw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:49 am

"Thank you." Pheasantflower didn't even warn Wildflower, she just plucked the thorn swiftly and painlesly, it bled a lot though, she put cobweb on it, "Tell me when it feels sticky, I'll replace the cobweb." she nodded and walked toward where her kits and mate dissappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 am

"Over there." Leafpaw pointed,.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:50 am

"alright," Wildflower said and caught up with her kits
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:53 am

"Scarcloud?" Tigerkit asked

((SCarcloud, Leafpaw, Tigerkit, Petalkit, Firepelt, Silverkit, Blossomkit, Vinekit, and Woldflower all left without the rest of the clan to scope out a camp. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:54 am

"what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:55 am

( yep they did)

" The cobwebs are a little sticky..." Wildflower siad sadly, she ,missed her mate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:54 am

Pheasantflower stopped, "You gusys go ahead." She got twice as many cobwebs, "Your bleeding but it should stop." she mutereed and then continued to go after wrapping Wildflower's pws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:06 pm

Wildflower nodded
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:09 pm

Tigerlilly I'm sad CMain has been banned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:12 pm

( i miss Cmain)

Last edited by Tigerlilly on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:14 pm

Who knows lemme just delete my post dont want Doc to b mad at us
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 8:15 pm

( no its ok)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 am

Pheasantflower stopped, "Wildflower let me see the cobweb please."

Petalkit and Tigerkit followed behing their father and SCarcloud and Leafpaw carring Wildflower's kits.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:36 pm

Scarcloud and Leafpaw stopped and put the kits down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:44 pm

"alright," Qildflower said and liftetd er paw
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:33 pm

Pheasantflower turned it around very gently handling it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:12 am

Wildflower whinced
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 2:14 am

"I thik all this walking you re-sprained it. The cut is healed but you re-sprained it, Tigerkit?" She called.

Tigerkit handed off Vinekit to His sister and padded over to Wildflower.

"Wildflower are you okay with Tigerkit holding you?"

Tigerkit laid down so she could put her paw on his back.

"He'll just have you weight on him, you okay with that?" Pheasantlfower asked again.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 10:24 pm

ORP: What did I miss?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:05 am

((I'm going to leave this rp for a tiny bit so here's my leaving))

Pheasantflower journeyed very, very far ahead the small group she would risk her life to make sure her mate and kits would be safe before they settled in the new camp.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:55 am

ORP: PLEASE LIVE!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:38 am

Wildflower walked with Plenstflower while Oceanstar walked behide the small clan, to make sure no cat would get left behide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightclan~Warriors RP
Page 37 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38  Next