Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightclan~Warriors RP

Go down 
+4
HeraTort
ForestStarUniversal
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Nightclan
This is kinda linked with Sunriseclan cause Moonstar of Nightclan is Sunpelt of Sunriseclan's old mate and Rainclaw of Sunriseclan's father

It's the middle of the night, you're wondering the forest and you think that no one can see you, but they can, what you don't know is that you've entered Nightclan territory and there are dozens of cats around you, hiding in the night. Will you join them?

The Form:
Name:
Discription/Pic:

Members:
Leader:
Oceanstar-Moonstar's brother-Tom-Tigerlilly

Deputy:
Scarcloud-Tom-Kaikai27

Med. Cat:
Pheasantflower-She-cat-Cmain

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Leafpaw-She-cat-Kaikai776

Warriors:
Shadowpelt-Tom-Tigerpower

Apprentices:
Ashpaw-Tom-HeraTort, Mentor-Shadowpelt

Queens and Kits:
Wildflower-She-cat-Tigerlilly

Elders:

Rouges/Loners:

Kittypets:
Charlie-Tom-Hurricane Chris L0ver, Is a friend to the clan

News:
3/29/08-Nightclan has started. Rainclaw from Sunriseclan has journeyed for a long time and arrived at Nightclan, Rainclaw and Moonstar talked and Rainclaw found out that he had a sister, Moonstar has decided to leave Nightclan in the paws of his brother, Oceancloud and he and Riverstone will go back to Sunriseclan with Rainclaw.

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:49 pm

Pheasantflower looked up, "Well, we can actually start your warrior training, you see we medicine cats still need to know how to protect ourselves, if ever the need comes." she smiled licking Firepelt's muzzle.

Whitewing limped over to the sad Scarcloud, "Hey, what's wrong, yo wake up on the wrong side of the moss or something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:50 pm

"No! I'm just bored."

"Ok." said Leafpaw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Oceanstar padded into the med cat den, " hello," he said looking at the kits, " beautiful kits," he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:51 pm

"That's the change!" whispered Scarcloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:54 pm

Pheasantflower gae her kits ones last lick before getting up, shaking the moss off, and brushing her tail on Leafpaw's should guiding her to the den entrance, "Comne now, we are going to train."

Whitewing smiled, "Good, then you won't mind me tagging along where you go for the day?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 11:55 pm

"Sure!" he said as he walked away.

"Ok." she said flatly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:42 am

Silverkit: "Awe ywou the weader?"
Firepelt: I nodded. "Yes, that is Oceanstar."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:45 am

"How cute" said Scarcloud.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:28 am

Ashpaw got up.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 1:24 am

Silverkit: I purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:05 am

Whitewing's pelt brushed with Scarcloud's as they walked out to unt, she blushed and moved far enough away so she could still be by him but not embarassingly close.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:02 am

Scarcloud smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:03 am

((Hey will you please vote about the rp's thankz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:04 am

(kk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:05 am

((Thankz))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:10 am

Scarcloud walked past her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:12 am

Oceanstar whent i into his den,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:05 am

Whitewing ran next to Scarloud smiling as the wind blew in her face, with the cat she loved, it was her dream. She knew he didn't know her feelings and she knew she had to wait until he got over Pheasantflower.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 6:13 am

Firepelt: I laid down, sad.
Silverkit: I crawled over to my daddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:13 am

Leafpaw seperated the herbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:14 am

Peasantflower walked over to her, what looked like depressed, Mate "Hey what's wrong?" she mewed licking his fur. She pushed her kits closer to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:16 am

Scarcloud purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:20 am

Whitewing broke out into a battle yowl sprinting to the border, there were only two but there were enough, 3 of them to be exact. "what are you doing on my side of the border?" she growled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:20 am

(Huh?)

Scarcloud ran after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:22 am

((what do you mean huh/ There were intruders on their dside of the border, like from an anonymous clan.....)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightclan~Warriors RP
Page 20 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 29 ... 38  Next