Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nightclan~Warriors RP

Go down 
+4
HeraTort
ForestStarUniversal
Midnight-Tiger
City Girl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 6:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Nightclan
This is kinda linked with Sunriseclan cause Moonstar of Nightclan is Sunpelt of Sunriseclan's old mate and Rainclaw of Sunriseclan's father

It's the middle of the night, you're wondering the forest and you think that no one can see you, but they can, what you don't know is that you've entered Nightclan territory and there are dozens of cats around you, hiding in the night. Will you join them?

The Form:
Name:
Discription/Pic:

Members:
Leader:
Oceanstar-Moonstar's brother-Tom-Tigerlilly

Deputy:
Scarcloud-Tom-Kaikai27

Med. Cat:
Pheasantflower-She-cat-Cmain

Med. Cat Apprentice:
Leafpaw-She-cat-Kaikai776

Warriors:
Shadowpelt-Tom-Tigerpower

Apprentices:
Ashpaw-Tom-HeraTort, Mentor-Shadowpelt

Queens and Kits:
Wildflower-She-cat-Tigerlilly

Elders:

Rouges/Loners:

Kittypets:
Charlie-Tom-Hurricane Chris L0ver, Is a friend to the clan

News:
3/29/08-Nightclan has started. Rainclaw from Sunriseclan has journeyed for a long time and arrived at Nightclan, Rainclaw and Moonstar talked and Rainclaw found out that he had a sister, Moonstar has decided to leave Nightclan in the paws of his brother, Oceancloud and he and Riverstone will go back to Sunriseclan with Rainclaw.

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Mon May 26, 2008 3:39 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:22 am

Firepelt: I looked up, and purred. "I just hadn't seen you in so long!"I meowed, purring louder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:23 am

Leafpaw rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:50 am

Pheasantflower whacked her apprentice with an sheathed claw, "You, don't you have soe elder's bedding to freshen up?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:51 am

"No. I did it already!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:56 am

"Okay then, go find your kin, Scarcloud." she tried not to hiss his name in front of his kin as she had no idea why she would, and Pheasantflower had no intention on telling her either.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:57 am

Silverkit: I coughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:58 am

Scarcloud scoffed and walked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:59 am

((forget abvout the intruders I don' know what to do next))

Pheasantflower forgot about Leafpaw and nudged Silverkit, "Hey, how long have you ben coughing?" she asked this question to Silverkit and her mate, Firepelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:00 am

(GO ON MINTCLAN!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:04 am

((oh, he he, sorry b right there))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:14 am

Silverkit: "I don't know. I haven't coughed since that time."
Firepelt: "I haven't coughed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:31 am

"And Tigerkit orPetalkit?" she inquired opening their mouthes and checking thie rthroats.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:37 am

Firepelt: I shook my head.
Silverkit: I coughed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:15 am

"Silverkit what have you eaten in the past sunrise?" she mewed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:22 am

Silverkit: "I nibbled on a mouse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:26 am

"And did that mouse have anything on it or in it?" she questioned concerned for her daughter.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:35 am

Silverkit: I shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:36 am

"Can you show me were you got that mouse from?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:57 am

Silverkit: I nodded and stood up. I lead her to where the mouse was. The plants seemed dead, and there was a bad stench in the air. "It wasn't like this when I came here last. The air was fresh, there were many mice, and the plants were all alive!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:18 am

Pheasantflower yowled in dismay, "the two-Legs, oh my dear Silverkit, the two-legs they, they used that poison to kill the weeds here." pheasantflower found some yarrow, "Eat this and let the food come up , throw it up." she mewed softly, she could care less aboput herself all she cared about was her daughter.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:31 am

Silverkit: I ate the yarrow and threw the food back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:39 am

"Do you feel aokay, sweety?" Pheasantflower asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:48 am

Silverkit: "I feel sick, weak, and hungry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:51 am

"Well, it'll be normal for you to be that, you need to eat." Pheasantflower led her daughter back to the medicine den, she pushed her a non, toxic mouse and some stregthening herbs.

((Sorry guys got to go))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:59 am

ORP: OK! :'(

RP: Silverkit: I gobbled up the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightclan~Warriors RP   Nightclan~Warriors RP - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nightclan~Warriors RP
Page 21 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next